ADVERTISEMENT

Smoking Gun on ESPN Enabling Liberal Commentators

This is much to honestly do about nothing. If the political views differ from our own there is predictable ourage. People from all walks of life are sportscasters. It's nothing. If people decide to be politically active on thier own time that's their right.

If a company doesn't think that person represents them they can do what they want.

I never understood why people worry so much about what sportscasters say....or what any other person says is their personal political view. Laura Ingram told Lebon to shut up and dribble. Let people say what they want to say. This is America...not the USSR. Our politics effect us all.

So you're mad because the white conservative host got in more trouble? The networks run by liberals? Watch another network. So what? Ever hear of Foxnews? They do sports LOL...It's a conservative network. Are you outraged about that? Probably not.
His point was that the mans
Background may have played a roll
In taking a sports network toward the political
Realm.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
LOL.....ESPN is unwatchable because of their horrible product. It has nothing to do with politics. I don't watch it much anymore either. Not because of any politics though. That's the least of their problems. It's a horrible product.
Well you are correct about that

Lol at the horrible product. It became a horrible product when they became a liberal arm of the Democratic Party. Plus, allowing racist women run rampant with their stupidity On Twitter
I agree that the politics helped make it a bad product but it appears to me that even without the politics the product was worsening from the heyday of Espn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT