ADVERTISEMENT

So Much For The First AA, Gay, Female Press Secretary

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
I guess that 'barrier' was crossed a bit too early. Biden is sending Pentagon spokesmen John Kirby to the White House to assist KJP in her briefings after she couldn't handle a lot of these questions. Sad. I guess it's the correct move, though. It's like boarding a plane and seeing a chick pilot. You instantly become relaxed when you see a dude in the left seat.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/19/poli...hite-house-communications-pentagon/index.html

Last edited:
Why is it important for her to announce she is gay? Who gives a s--t?
Actually for them it is very important
Skill , talent and intelligence are not the primary qualifications used for hiring
Diversity is
The red headed liar , Psaki , was extremely skilled at gas lighting, avoiding questions and flat out lying
This chick is clueless
Admiral Kirby is a believable guy , lefty but not a dopey lackey

She had to read her own introduction. Is she incapable of speaking spontaneously ?
Well, I guess she couldn't get someone else to announce that she is gay. She had to do it herself. Maybe she is advertising herself to other mat munchers!

I guess that 'barrier' was crossed a bit too early. Biden is sending Pentagon spokesmen John Kirby to the White House to assist KJP in her briefings after she couldn't handle a lot of these questions. Sad. I guess it's the correct move, though. It's like boarding a plane and seeing a chick pilot. You instantly become relaxed when you see a dude in the left seat.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/19/poli...hite-house-communications-pentagon/index.html
Opening poster failed to correctly state why this move is being made. Here's what the announcement stated.

Kirby will become the National Security Council coordinator for strategic communications. In the new role, he will "coordinate interagency efforts to explain United States policy and will serve as a senior administration voice on related matters," the White House said in a statement.

Kirby's new role is not to "assist KJP in her briefings" as the poster incorrectly stated.

Right wingers support a lying, racist and corrupt POS, who gave a press briefing stating the cure for Covid was bleach. So much for needing help at press briefings. Now, the right wingers whine about giving the American people expansive briefings on matters beyond abortion, inflation and politics. WTF

Opening poster failed to correctly state why this move is being made. Here's what the announcement stated.

Kirby will become the National Security Council coordinator for strategic communications. In the new role, he will "coordinate interagency efforts to explain United States policy and will serve as a senior administration voice on related matters," the White House said in a statement.

Kirby's new role is not to "assist KJP in her briefings" as the poster incorrectly stated.

Right wingers support a lying, racist and corrupt POS, who gave a press briefing stating the cure for Covid was bleach. So much for needing help at press briefings. Now, the right wingers whine about giving the American people expansive briefings on matters beyond abortion, inflation and politics. WTF
Translation - she needs help.

Reactions: grbcane

Lol!!!!! Kinda interesting how the White House felt the need to make that statement!!!

Lol!!!!! Kinda interesting how the White House felt the need to make that statement!!!
Because instead of not having press briefings as the Trump administration stopped having, the need for more information to the American people which was sorely lacking during Trump's tumultuous 4 years in office. Remember?

Because instead of not having press briefings as the Trump administration stopped having, the need for more information to the American people which was sorely lacking during Trump's tumultuous 4 years in office. Remember?
Face it man, this chick is stupid.

“You want to bring down inflation? Let’s make sure the wealthiest corporations pay their fair share,” the president tweeted.

Doocy: “How does raising taxes on corporations lower the cost of gas, the cost of a used car, the cost of food, for everyday Americans?”

What followed was akin to a high school student putting together a series of sentences in order to achieve a mandatory word count on a term paper. Here was the answer verbatim, per the official White House transcript:

Jean-Pierre: “So, look, I think we encourage those who have done very well — right? — especially those who care about climate change, to support a fairer tax — tax code that doesn’t change — that doesn’t charge manufacturers’ workers, cops, builders a higher percentage of their earnings; that the most fortunate people in our nation — and not let the — that stand in the way of reducing energy costs and fighting this existential problem, if you think about that as an example, and to support basic collective bargaining rights as well. Right? That’s also important. But look, it is — you know, by not — if — without having a fairer tax code, which is what I’m talking about, then all — every — like manufacturing workers, cops — you know, it’s not fair for them to have to pay higher taxes than the folks that — who are — who are — who are not paying taxes at all or barely have.”

The original question about how raising taxes on corporations lowers inflation did not get answered.

On another occasion on Wednesday, a reporter asked if there is “a new level of alarm within the White House about the stock market?” The question came after stocks plunged for a sixth straight day, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average losing more than 1,100 points, the biggest drop in two years.

Jean-Pierre: “We do not — that’s not something that we keep an eye on every day. And so, I don’t — I’m not going to comment about that from here.”

So while more than 144 million Americans own stock, and many more are invested in 401Ks for their retirement, the White House isn’t keeping an eye on it. Sleep tight, America.

For all Psaki’s flaws – among the most notable were pushing hilariously false narratives such as blaming former President Trump for the current border crisis and arguing that spending additional trillions will lower inflation and the deficit and that Republicans want to defund the police – there was confidence behind her answers regardless of whether they were convincing or not. Psaki left the White House for MSNBC, which led to Jean-Pierre’s promotion.

Then there’s the question of Jean-Pierre’s credibility based on her past statements which, if uttered by a conservative or anyone named Trump, would be characterized as a chilling attack on democracy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts on this beyond "Trump is a POS" @cems52 ?

“You want to bring down inflation? Let’s make sure the wealthiest corporations pay their fair share,” the president tweeted.

Doocy: “How does raising taxes on corporations lower the cost of gas, the cost of a used car, the cost of food, for everyday Americans?”

What followed was akin to a high school student putting together a series of sentences in order to achieve a mandatory word count on a term paper. Here was the answer verbatim, per the official White House transcript:

Jean-Pierre: “So, look, I think we encourage those who have done very well — right? — especially those who care about climate change, to support a fairer tax — tax code that doesn’t change — that doesn’t charge manufacturers’ workers, cops, builders a higher percentage of their earnings; that the most fortunate people in our nation — and not let the — that stand in the way of reducing energy costs and fighting this existential problem, if you think about that as an example, and to support basic collective bargaining rights as well. Right? That’s also important. But look, it is — you know, by not — if — without having a fairer tax code, which is what I’m talking about, then all — every — like manufacturing workers, cops — you know, it’s not fair for them to have to pay higher taxes than the folks that — who are — who are — who are not paying taxes at all or barely have.”

The original question about how raising taxes on corporations lowers inflation did not get answered.

On another occasion on Wednesday, a reporter asked if there is “a new level of alarm within the White House about the stock market?” The question came after stocks plunged for a sixth straight day, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average losing more than 1,100 points, the biggest drop in two years.

Jean-Pierre: “We do not — that’s not something that we keep an eye on every day. And so, I don’t — I’m not going to comment about that from here.”

So while more than 144 million Americans own stock, and many more are invested in 401Ks for their retirement, the White House isn’t keeping an eye on it. Sleep tight, America.

For all Psaki’s flaws – among the most notable were pushing hilariously false narratives such as blaming former President Trump for the current border crisis and arguing that spending additional trillions will lower inflation and the deficit and that Republicans want to defund the police – there was confidence behind her answers regardless of whether they were convincing or not. Psaki left the White House for MSNBC, which led to Jean-Pierre’s promotion.

Then there’s the question of Jean-Pierre’s credibility based on her past statements which, if uttered by a conservative or anyone named Trump, would be characterized as a chilling attack on democracy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts on this beyond "Trump is a POS" @cems52 ?
But Trump is a lying, racist and corrupt POS.

I GIVE A SHIT! If the chick happens to be good looking I wont waste my time going after her if I knew ahead of time that she was gay.
You have a point, but you should find out pretty quick after you grab her by the p--sy.

...Right wingers support a lying, racist and corrupt POS, who gave a press briefing stating the cure for Covid was bleach. So much for needing help at press briefings. Now, the right wingers whine about giving the American people expansive briefings on matters beyond abortion, inflation and politics. WTF
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cems head seems 'occupied'. Been wondering where Trump now lives.

Anyone who is a spokesperson for this administration is paid to put lipstick on a pig. Psaki is a red headed Red who delights in lying to the American people. To her this job was a game and her responses to questions showed this. She has no respect for the majority of Americans .But she was smart enough to know when to get out of this sinking ship and earn some money.
When you get into Harvard through affirmative action and are coddled by liberal professors and taught leftist think speak to get ahead it doesn't prepare you for the real real world. This new spokeswoman is finding this out. This woman isn't equipped like Psaki was in deception. When challenged she falls flat and reverts to jargons and slogans.
When the left actually has to run things they always look like clowns. Sadly it hurting America greatly right now

He's also your next Prez. I mean it's his to lose. He may not want to run. If he does, he wins. You have zero candidates and we are becoming a Third World country
I think Desantis would be a better president than Trump. Trump failed miserably in picking his staff and didnt seem prescient on the subterfuge around him by RINO's that he chose in his cabinet and as advisors. I don't think Desantis would make that mistake. Plus the election is 3 years from now a lot can happen by then. Trump's policies were great but has been so demonized and has been so abrasive that another more likeable candidate with the same policies is more likely to win.

I think Desantis would be a better president than Trump. Trump failed miserably in picking his staff and didnt seem prescient on the subterfuge around him by RINO's that he chose in his cabinet and as advisors. I don't think Desantis would make that mistake. Plus the election is 3 years from now a lot can happen by then. Trump's policies were great but has been so demonized and has been so abrasive that another more likeable candidate with the same policies is more likely to win.
💯

This

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT