ADVERTISEMENT

Something just isn't adding up with this Covid

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
This country is now 63.4% vaccinated with over 300 million with at least 1 dose. We are at 177 million fully vaccinated 54%. Yet cases are up, way up. In fact 300% increase up in cases. The 7 day average is 145K new cases up tremendously since July. Deaths are up as is hospitalizations. All since mid - June early July.

Something is wrong and vaccinated people (myself included) are questioning just what is going on.

Now for those of you questioning that the taking of the vaccine meant NOT getting Covid that doesn't fly because there are a variety of types of vaccines

1) There are vaccines that completely block the body from getting the disease. Live vaccines nearly completely prohibit you from getting the disease all but wiping out that disease from the planet. Polio, smallpox etc.
2) Then there are vaccines that cause an immune response designed to fight the virus or disease resulting in a "weaker" case of the virus. Chicken pox, flu, and now Covid are these types.

There is no secret that Covid vaccinated persons are getting Covid and getting sick but GENERALLY speaking not dying from it. They can still end up in hospital and we are seeing this. It's a smaller % but not out of the realm.

So how? How can this be? We were led to believe get enough vaccinated, achieve herd immunity and bye bye Covid.
Now it's a booster shot, a variant, we never told you that you could still get very ill.
This Delta variant supposedly came from India. If this virus can mutate so easily we had better shut down inbound traffic. I'm not joking. Any country not 50% or greater vaccinated can't come here.

Something is wrong and I fear we are not being told the truth.

Just to be open I am vaccinated Moderna 2nd shot March 29th.

This country is now 63.4% vaccinated with over 300 million with at least 1 dose. We are at 177 million fully vaccinated 54%. Yet cases are up, way up. In fact 300% increase up in cases. The 7 day average is 145K new cases up tremendously since July. Deaths are up as is hospitalizations. All since mid - June early July.

Something is wrong and vaccinated people (myself included) are questioning just what is going on.

Now for those of you questioning that the taking of the vaccine meant NOT getting Covid that doesn't fly because there are a variety of types of vaccines

1) There are vaccines that completely block the body from getting the disease. Live vaccines nearly completely prohibit you from getting the disease all but wiping out that disease from the planet. Polio, smallpox etc.
2) Then there are vaccines that cause an immune response designed to fight the virus or disease resulting in a "weaker" case of the virus. Chicken pox, flu, and now Covid are these types.

There is no secret that Covid vaccinated persons are getting Covid and getting sick but GENERALLY speaking not dying from it. They can still end up in hospital and we are seeing this. It's a smaller % but not out of the realm.

So how? How can this be? We were led to believe get enough vaccinated, achieve herd immunity and bye bye Covid.
Now it's a booster shot, a variant, we never told you that you could still get very ill.
This Delta variant supposedly came from India. If this virus can mutate so easily we had better shut down inbound traffic. I'm not joking. Any country not 50% or greater vaccinated can't come here.

Something is wrong and I fear we are not being told the truth.

Just to be open I am vaccinated Moderna 2nd shot March 29th.
Great Post!
Things just don't add up. I don't know what the truth is but I do know the government is not telling its citizens the truth.

The part of the equation that always get’s left out is that tens of millions of the unvaccinated have already gotten covid and have the anti bodies in them. It’s a pretty small percentage off people that don’t have the anti bodies in them.

The part of the equation that always get’s left out is that tens of millions of the unvaccinated have already gotten covid and have the anti bodies in them. It’s a pretty small percentage off people that don’t have the anti bodies in them.
So why is it still here and spreading? That's the rub.

Reactions: dolcane
Had the opportunity to speak with several medical professionals including doctors from a local hospital yesterday. According to them, the place is flooded with COVID patients. They claimed to not know the exact statistics but estimated 70-80% of the people admitted are non vaccinated.

The non vaccinated patients generally get much more sick than vaccinated ones. Their patients are getting younger, many in their 20’s and 30’s with no co-morbidities. Said this new strain is more potent.

I asked about Ivermectin and monoclonal treatment and they basically dodged the question.

Two people living in the same house down the street from me got it, went into the hospital and died in the last month.

My neighbors across the street, husband, wife and 4 kids all got COVID but the husband’s 85 year old father living with them didn’t get it.

I agree with the OP. Don’t think we are getting all the facts.

Seeing football stadiums packed full of people makes me wonder how this will affect the number of cases

Last edited:
Had the opportunity to speak with several medical professionals including doctors from a local hospital yesterday. According to them, the place is flooded with COVID patients. They claimed to not know that exact statistics but estimated 70-80% of the people admitted are non vaccinated.

The non vaccinated patients generally get much more sick than vaccinated ones. Their patients are getting younger, many in their 20’s and 30’s with no co-morbidities. Said this new strain is more potent.

I asked about Ivermectin and monoclonal treatment and they basically dodged the question.

Two people living in the same house down the street from me got it, went into the hospital and died in the last month.

My neighbors across the street, husband, wife and 4 kids all got COVID but the husband’s 85 year old father living with them didn’t get it.

I agree with the OP. Don’t think we are getting all the facts.

Seeing football stadiums packed full of people makes me wonder how this will affect the number of cases
Interesting they dodged the monoclonal and ivermectin question...

Reactions: grbcane
I’ve got nothing. Don’t know. One thing I will say is that a Dr was telling me that not everyone has the same amount of anti bodies in them that has anti bodies. The way he tried to explain it to me was that you have what he said in simplistic terms is like a tank and if the tank of anti bodies is at 5% that’s not enough but if the “tank” is at least 20% your good. I guess the vaccine effects everyone different and lasts longer for some than others. Then you have the people that weren’t vaccinated but have the antibodies due to actual covid, well the longer ago you had covid the more the antibodies dissipate. Take this for what it’s worth.

one thing I don’t get is that if covid is as contagious as being reported, you’d think every single person that didn’t have the anti bodies in them in these sold out stadiums would have covid right now and that’s just not the case.

You have to take into account the volume of immigrants that have come in. The ones counted and the estimate on gotta always. If there was an actual vetting process going on there would be a count of infection, but there isn't/ hasn't, and with the quick shipping off into states covid unknown they seed our communities. If you take the cdc stats on infectivity 1 person with a variant will infect 8 , so that's alot of infectivity and due to the shipping into states , much much larger spread . You can see why the push to vaccinate, it does no good to let in a whole voting block , if you killed the voters you had. Any serious talk of covid would include stemming the entrance of covid into the country, but ,,,,,,, and the media with few exceptions don't give it any attention.

Its the severity of disease that matters not the number of cases. We are seeing some younger people get seriously ill with the Delta variant -almost all are unvaccinated. But overall death rate is lower compared to early in the pandemic. There is ample evidence that the vaccinated are less likely to have severe Covid.
I am distrustful of Pfizer and its vaccine. It has to be stored at -200 degrees in special freezers or it denatures in a regular freezer by 24 hours. A recent study showed it created notably less antibody response than Moderna which has no storage issues. I am stunned that the FDA which is so picky about the purity and storage of drugs has said nothing about the fragility of the Pfizer vaccine. So I am to believe there have been no storage issues? Israel has had mostly Pfizer and has had a significant amount of breakthrough cases. My concern is big money going from Pfizer to influence the FDA and others.
Someone needs to find out what percent of those infected had pfizer vs moderna and how long after vaccination did the infections occur. I want to know the death rate and hospitalization rate as well. I would not be surprised if the Govt witholds that data to assuage Pfizer.
I recommend all of you getting Moderna. I am having my immunosuppressed patients get the Moderna booster even if they have had Pfizer originally.
Also these vaccines dont prevent initial infection but they should limit its severity significantly .Data is showing that is the case. Moderna is superior in many aspects to the pfizer vaccine. Don't get J and J its a killed whole virus that has spike protein DNA in it that makes Spike RNA that makes the spike protein. It may be associated with a slight increase in blood clots and its less effective at preventing severe infection.

Its the severity of disease that matters not the number of cases. We are seeing some younger people get seriously ill with the Delta variant -almost all are unvaccinated. But overall death rate is lower compared to early in the pandemic. There is ample evidence that the vaccinated are less likely to have severe Covid.
I am distrustful of Pfizer and its vaccine. It has to be stored at -200 degrees in special freezers or it denatures in a regular freezer by 24 hours. A recent study showed it created notably less antibody response than Moderna which has no storage issues. I am stunned that the FDA which is so picky about the purity and storage of drugs has said nothing about the fragility of the Pfizer vaccine. So I am to believe there have been no storage issues? Israel has had mostly Pfizer and has had a significant amount of breakthrough cases. My concern is big money going from Pfizer to influence the FDA and others.
Someone needs to find out what percent of those infected had pfizer vs moderna and how long after vaccination did the infections occur. I want to know the death rate and hospitalization rate as well. I would not be surprised if the Govt witholds that data to assuage Pfizer.
I recommend all of you getting Moderna. I am having my immunosuppressed patients get the Moderna booster even if they have had Pfizer originally.
Also these vaccines dont prevent initial infection but they should limit its severity significantly .Data is showing that is the case. Moderna is superior in many aspects to the pfizer vaccine. Don't get J and J its a killed whole virus that has spike protein DNA in it that makes Spike RNA that makes the spike protein. It may be associated with a slight increase in blood clots and its less effective at preventing severe infection.
I got Moderna as did my wife. Publix and the VA were doing Moderna early on. My 2nd shot was March 29 so I had given thought to getting my 3rd but then I added up my months and thought, why waste it I'm only at 6 months? So now I will try to get it mid to late October.

So you can take moderna if your 1st 2 shots were Pfizer ???

I got Moderna as did my wife. Publix and the VA were doing Moderna early on. My 2nd shot was March 29 so I had given thought to getting my 3rd but then I added up my months and thought, why waste it I'm only at 6 months? So now I will try to get it mid to late October.
HJ, it's just going to be an endless succession of booster shots that aren't going to do anything but fill the coffers of the vaccine manufacturers. They don't work. Just enjoy your freedoms until they're gone as they are indeed going away.

Reactions: central17
Just my opinion, but I think that the statistics being released all along were not accurate. Whether by lack of information or choice to create propoganda. It was not that many months ago that we were being told 70% of the population was vaccinated. The media was saying the only people that had not been vaccinated were old white male Trump supporters. Subsequently we find out that African American's and Latino's are especially hesitant to get vaccinated, that over 50% of teachers and first responders were not vaccinated. Those are not exactly Trump support bastions. We find out Jesse Jackson and many other public figures that implied they were vaccinated, actually were not. We also know that many other medical maladies and deaths were ruled Covid when that was not the primary cause. No, a 106 year old person with Diabetes, a heart condition and cancer is not a true Covid death.

It is sad that truth and trust of medical statements from the Federal Government are victims of Covid. Yes, the disease is real. But how many really believe that Biden, Fauci, Don Lemon, Chuck Todd, et al are telling the full truth?

I wish the federal government would take a pause, gather the facts and tell the country what the true current status and science is, irregardless of political agenda. But unfortunately I think we have a better chance of flying pigs doing a pregame flyover before UM kicks off against UCF in the 2021/22 National Championship game.

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness
Just my opinion, but I think that the statistics being released all along were not accurate. Whether by lack of information or choice to create propoganda. It was not that many months ago that we were being told 70% of the population was vaccinated. The media was saying the only people that had not been vaccinated were old white male Trump supporters. Subsequently we find out that African American's and Latino's are especially hesitant to get vaccinated, that over 50% of teachers and first responders were not vaccinated. Those are not exactly Trump support bastions. We find out Jesse Jackson and many other public figures that implied they were vaccinated, actually were not. We also know that many other medical maladies and deaths were ruled Covid when that was not the primary cause. No, a 106 year old person with Diabetes, a heart condition and cancer is not a true Covid death.

It is sad that truth and trust of medical statements from the Federal Government are victims of Covid. Yes, the disease is real. But how many really believe that Biden, Fauci, Don Lemon, Chuck Todd, et al are telling the full truth?

I wish the federal government would take a pause, gather the facts and tell the country what the true current status and science is, irregardless of political agenda. But unfortunately I think we have a better chance of flying pigs doing a pregame flyover before UM ticks off against UCF in the 2021/22 National Championship game.
Excellent post. The federal government knows exactly what they're doing. They knew what they were doing with Afghanistan (already an afterthought) and they know what they're doing with this virus. You're right, the virus is real, but so is the manipulation of facts that is nothing more than a tool to facilitate, in my opinion, an evil agenda like we've never seen in the USA.

Study this website for a few minutes and be prepared to be really pissed off. This is a resource for doctors on how to prevent and treat covid at different stages. I've spoken to 4 different doctors recently who all go by their protocols.

Readers digest: The proof that Ivermectin could end this pandemic is on the site in many clinical studies, along with results from many other countries at this point. Ivermectin is dirt cheap so no one makes money off of this, plus they lose control. The doctors on the site have testified to congress and YouTube scrubbed the videos.

Your doctor can prescribe it to you for preventative or for treatment.

Excellent web site. A tuff read for non medical, but organized and explained well enough to follow and understand I think. I'm always skeptical when I see any drug focus or promotion, but in this case (in this time/virus/pandemic) I see appropriate research data and reference, as well as a valid data backed list of meds/formulation that are viable and being used/ have been used in Covid treatment. Great find and very informative

Fantastic article Steve. BTW, I have my ivermectin locked and loaded should I come down with this virus. The Publix Pharmacy I've used for 20 years would not fill the prescription, so we had to pivot to an independent pharmacy.
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT