ADVERTISEMENT

South Florida just elected the lady responsible for hiring Al Golden to Congress.

@stevehick ’s political expertise is beyond reproach. Constant witticisms and accurate predictions. Probably involved in the Gillum recount as we speak.
I don't get him. @stevehick owns 14 nail salons and he wanted to raise his own taxes. Only dude more down in the dumps today is @FlatlandCane who told me Beto was a shoo in back in ole Tejas ...

What do you expect? These same ppl thought it was a good idea to vote kareen 1,2,3, fo, fi, gator don’t take no jive brown into the same office? Last I heard on her was she was going to prison for creating a slush fund in the name of her fake charity. What a pillar of the ppl.
Shalala won the 27th district. Brown (go Gata) was the 5th.

She’s gross and not a friend. She could actually raise 1 billion and earmark for everything but football again. The moment she left we doubled the salary for our coaching staff to even be relevant that’s not even competing. She is a ftard.

Also the lady who raised Miami’s academic ranking from 90 to 40. It may surprise you that most people voting weren’t concerned with her football coach hiring skill.
90-40 is great but without a football team they’d and the attention and mystic brought to that U they still be in the 100’s. Had a chance to hire a couple head coaches with the BS coaching budget and went cheap and went cheap again all while not understanding the reason the U is the U is cause of football. Could raise 1 billion for education not to keep football relevant? And hire BS coaches, let facilities become obsolete? She’s not a friend to the football program never has been.

She’s gross and just her personal appearance makes me want to punch her in the face. Don’t know her but she is gross

I don't get him. @stevehick owns 14 nail salons and he wanted to raise his own taxes. Only dude more down in the dumps today is @FlatlandCane who told me Beto was a shoo in back in ole Tejas ...
proxy.php

proxy.php

I despise Trump, but had he been our school president instead of Shalala, the Pirate would be our HFC right now and we would have the most prolific offense in college football history.

How did the economy do during the Obama administration? Or are you pretending Trump wasn't handed the keys to a Ferrari that was already going 100MPH? Or are you pretending Obama never existed, and giving credit to Trump for turning around Bush's disaster? I just want to know the level of crazy we're dealing with:)

Or are you maybe realizing that Bush's war and Trump's moronic tax cuts plummeted us into a massive deficit? But gays... and emails.
Lol Obama had the slowest recovery from a recession ever and was the only president never to top 3 percent yearly growth of the economy .He also lost a record number of house seats during his terms.
Increased consumer confidence ,lower taxes and increased incentives for companies to manufacture here have driven this Boom. It all started with Trump. All the Candidates Obama spoke for this election lost . He is a fart in the wind .

Reactions: utatem
Who was the poster that put the picture of her in pants, then said check out her camel toe ?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT