ADVERTISEMENT

Stand Strong Patriots!!

swaggerforlife

SuperCane
Sep 20, 2013
Louisiana
As the desperation of the Left Wing Increases.. Biden/MSNBC among others will try anything to ban you..threaten you.. label you as a Threat.. My fellow patriots..We must hold Strong to our core beliefs of Life Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.. We must Hold strong to our moral Compass of God Family Country.. The Enemies..The LGBTQ community..BLM community.. The KKK....Flood of Illegal Immigrants..The Pelosi and AOCs will stop at nothing.. to maintain power..Strip your Rights..and back you into a corner..My Fellow Patriots.. It is our time to shout to the heavens that the Progressive/Woke Agenda must end and we must return to an America of Christian values and where death and Hate are no longer a part of our society... No longer should our Parade of protesters should be allowed to invade personal property..No longer should governments control how speech and Stories are Slanted by Progressive media lackies !!!

My fellow Patriots..If this message reaches your minds and hearts..then YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: genghiscane
As the desperation of the Left Wing Increases.. Biden/MSNBC among others will try anything to ban you..threaten you.. label you as a Threat.. My fellow patriots..We must hold Strong to our core beliefs of Life Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.. We must Hold strong to our moral Compass of God Family Country.. The Enemies..The LGBTQ community..BLM community.. Flood of Illegal Immigrants..The Pelosi and AOCs will stop at nothing.. to maintain power..Strip your Rights..and back you into a corner..My Fellow Patriots.. It is our time to shout to the heavens that the Progressive/Woke Agenda must end and we must return to an America of Christian values and where death and Hate are no longer a part of our society... No longer should our Parade of protesters should be allowed to invade personal property..No longer should governments control how speech and Stories are Slanted by Progressive media lackies !!!

My fellow Patriots..If this message reaches your minds and hearts..then YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!!!
Good to see there is no flame-throwing divisive hatred being spewed in your swaggering message.

As the desperation of the Left Wing Increases.. Biden/MSNBC among others will try anything to ban you..threaten you.. label you as a Threat.. My fellow patriots..We must hold Strong to our core beliefs of Life Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.. We must Hold strong to our moral Compass of God Family Country.. The Enemies..The LGBTQ community..BLM community.. Flood of Illegal Immigrants..The Pelosi and AOCs will stop at nothing.. to maintain power..Strip your Rights..and back you into a corner..My Fellow Patriots.. It is our time to shout to the heavens that the Progressive/Woke Agenda must end and we must return to an America of Christian values and where death and Hate are no longer a part of our society... No longer should our Parade of protesters should be allowed to invade personal property..No longer should governments control how speech and Stories are Slanted by Progressive media lackies !!!

Where were you on January 6th 2021 ?

Damn.....that sounded like I was at KKK rally out in the back woods of Alabama. I started to go get my pistol to defend the family....lol

Just letting everybody know what side Im on
Why? And what possible good does divisive, hate-filled rhetoric serve? Obviously, none. In fact the opposite, and dangerous. All it really does is letting everybody know that you're sounding like a frustrated, very angry old man or lady. Perhaps a Russian troll. Probably not, but something an anti-American Russian troll would write.

I can include the KKK after BLM.if you want..Both organizations are just as horrible
REALLY???? So BLM has a history of lynching, raping, burning alive, burning down occupied homes, bombing churches killing g innocent children, dragging men behind pick up trucks until decapitation., and killing thousands of innocent people??

I didn't know that, thanks for enlightening me.

Reactions: Raoul2
REALLY???? So BLM has a history of lynching, raping, burning alive, burning down occupied homes, bombing churches killing g innocent children, dragging men behind pick up trucks until decapitation., and killing thousands of innocent people??

I didn't know that, thanks for enlightening me.
Same basic goals..

Its just an opinion bro..

Same basic goals..

Its just an opinion bro..
Swagger, BLM is a dysfunctional organization with few accomplishments in the black community but to compare it or to mention it in the same breath with the KKK is just plain stupid. You need to think a little more before posting such garbage

Reactions: claboo and Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT