ADVERTISEMENT

Tax bill passes.......Dems........

tenor.gif

Get a smack to the face!

Right in control!
A dumb semi literate working class slob like you will recoil when your Medicare and modest social security benefits are cut. Can't wait for you to realize this. I almost hope Dems don't bail you out when we take back Congress in 2018.

Reactions: cems52
A dumb semi literate working class slob like you will recoil when your Medicare and modest social security benefits are cut. Can't wait for you to realize this. I almost hope Dems don't bail you out when we take back Congress in 2018.

I’m a VET bitch, I’ll never need Medicare, and I’m vested, I won’t need social. Lean forward and choke yourself pussy!

I’m a VET bitch, I’ll never need Medicare, and I’m vested, I won’t need social. Lean forward and choke yourself pussy!
Lol if you believe VA welfare benefits won't be cut. You better hope Dems come to your rescue in 2018 or there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you moron.

Reactions: cems52
Yeah because the Dems have such a solid record looking out for Vets. Obama let Vets die in record numbers all while his voters got free everything.
Straight from Russian troll farm news. So false not worthy of a response.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You stupid Dems are mad because you know what this bill means.

Y’all aren’t taking back the house and senate for a long long time.

You may gain a seat or 2 in some areas, but over all, you’re about to lose more seats.

Every Red state Dem that didn’t vote for this bill is curtains!

The only thing that’s getting cut is welfare benefits that your party voters depends on to sit on their ass all day and do jack shit! The free ride is over!
VA benefits are welfare benefits. Many are scamming system and getting monthly welfare checks not entitled to on back of hard working Americans.

You stupid Dems are mad because you know what this bill means.

Y’all aren’t taking back the house and senate for a long long time.

You may gain a seat or 2 in some areas, but over all, you’re about to lose more seats.

Every Red state Dem that didn’t vote for this bill is curtains!
Lol you ignorant POS we just took back Bama the reddest of the Red. Storm is coming to save your fat lazy deumb ass from Repugs/Teapugs you voted for.

VA benefits are welfare benefits. Many are scamming system and getting monthly welfare checks not entitled to on back of hard working Americans.

This is here your way of thinking has got you messed up. I served for my benefits. Most Welfare recipients haven’t done shit. I pay taxes dip shit, so if anything I’ll be getting back what I paid in. We’re even you retard!

Straight from Russian troll farm news. So false not worthy of a response.
False?? Two articles below state the facts. Rerun you can’t lie out of this one. Read articles and educate yourself. There’s a nice one how Osama took $2.6BILLION from Vets and gave to Syrian refugees, totally disgusting act. Read and keep your mouth till some truth comes out.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....-little-too-late-for-veterans-under-obama?amp

https://www.snopes.com/obama-veterans-money-to-syria/

You're a Vet? All tax payer money. You will be subject to the decisions of politicians your entire life.
Cems?? Wtf is wrong with you!!!!! You are able to work and run off at the mouth because of these Vets!! You would rather have taxes go to bums who have never worked than a Vet?? Cmon seriously you are better than that!!

Lol if you believe VA welfare benefits won't be cut. You better hope Dems come to your rescue in 2018 or there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you moron.

Ignoramus commie gonna ignoramus commie.

Cems?? Wtf is wrong with you!!!!! You are able to work and run off at the mouth because of these Vets!! You would rather have taxes go to bums who have never worked than a Vet?? Cmon seriously you are better than that!!
Never said they aren't deserving. I only said as a tax payer funded program it will be subject to the decisions of politicians.

It’s sad when the hate blinds your reasoning.

We’re all getting more of our money back.

You have to be retarded to complain about this. The left is pathetic.

And you’re not getting control back anytime soon. Bank on it!

Right wing rule will be ova in 2018.

What is the Dems new message? What are y’all going to do? Save us by raising taxes again? What is this great message that’s going to save us and make people vote the other way? What, Trump sucks and all white people are racist? That’s the only message you have! Snap out of it, that’s shit is not going to work anymore!

Last edited:
It’s sad when the hate blinds your reasoning.

We’re all getting more of our money back.

You have to be retarded to complain about this. The left is pathetic.

And you’re not getting control back anytime soon. Bank on it!
Agree with this 100%, the left has not only is blinded by hate they are lacking common sense. How they have all this passion for spending money on people that drain our economy all while these same fanatics are silent when Vets get treated like animals! Misguided morals and passions. Party of flakes.

What is the Dems new message? What are y’all gong to do? Save us by raising taxes again? What is this great message that going to save us and make people vote the other way? What, Trump sucks and all white people are racist? That’s the only message you have! Snap out of it, that’s shit is not going to work anymore!
What about Trump is corrupt?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT