ADVERTISEMENT

Tax reform!!!!! ObamaCare mandate repeal!!!

Novel thought, someone having to pay their own way instead of others working to pay for them??? Wow what a concept!! They should call that capitalism!! While some here, I’ll give you a hint, he enjoys telling everyone how “smart” he is. This person calls entitlement programs “American” and people who don’t approve of them “unAmerican” I wonder what George Washington, Ben Franklin and Alexander Hamilton would call them??

Novel thought, someone having to pay their own way instead of others working to pay for them??? Wow what a concept!! They should call that capitalism!! While some here, I’ll give you a hint, he enjoys telling everyone how “smart” he is. This person calls entitlement programs “American” and people who don’t approve of them “unAmerican” I wonder what George Washington, Ben Franklin and Alexander Hamilton would call them??
I'd like to solve the puzzle. You mean Creepy Chris aka @cdwright40

You sir are a genius!! What gave it away?? And is “Creepy” is that his code name he uses in his “group chats” with players and their families or? More sinister? His code name at White House gates when he advised heads of state during the Obama regime! Because you sir have never dealt with anyone smarter!! He’s legit!!

RichGlaringBonobo-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT