ADVERTISEMENT

The Lincoln Project!

Because they are still lies whether someone falsely counted them for political reasons or not. Or did Joe really graduate at the top of his class? Was Joe really arrested in S Africa while trying to see Mandela in prison? Did his wife really get killed because of a guy that was drunk while driving? Most of Trump's lies are from when he stretched the truth, while Biden would lie through his teeth anytime he saw an opportunity to advance his political career or to just make himself look good. Maybe today you will be willing to let us know just what kind of POS would lie about his own wife's death, while trying to implicate an innocent man in that death.

Damn bro....looks like you've really fallen balls deep into conspiracy world.

See u in 2024.... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
The Republican party will be left with the scum of the earth in 2024. Most self respecting Republicans will leave the party with only racists, misogynists and corrupt people left. Where do you fall in these groups?

You’re so blinded by hate... Wow thats nearly 30 lies per day...

You now take the #1 seed of being the biggest 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 here..

Congrads..!!!!

You can't spell congratulations nor the shortened version which is this, congrats, but I'm the biggest clown?

Although he lies about not supporting Trump, he goes out of his way supporting his criminal behavior. WTF

I used to believe this but was encouraged to learn that 801 personally knows Obama; in-fact they're so tight that he can refer to him as Barry.

Reactions: cems52
I used to believe this but was encouraged to learn that 801 personally knows Obama; in-fact they're so tight that he can refer to him as Barry.
Yeah, the guy that has referred to George W as a buffoon, and Trump as a chump, is lying when he says he detests both sides. :rolleyes: And this is coming from someone that won't even acknowledge when Joe lied about his own wife's death, while implicating an innocent man in that death. Barack is another POS, so I will refer to him as Barry when I want to.

Last edited:
The Republican party will be left with the scum of the earth in 2024. Most self respecting Republicans will leave the party with only racists, misogynists and corrupt people left. Where do you fall in these groups?

He will have 90% plus of the republicans and a major portion of the independents and always the latinos in 2 years....

Let sleepy keep signings EO costing energy jobs .. Idiot politics ..!!!
Independents will be running back to Trump daddy...

He will have 90% plus of the republicans and a major portion of the independents and always the latinos in 2 years....

Let sleepy keep signings EO costing energy jobs .. Idiot politics ..!!!
Independents will be running back to Trump daddy...
Your post shows how uninformed you are. The Latino vote went to Biden. After he gets the Immigration bill passed it's ova for what remains of the Republican party. Biden biggly in 2024!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT