ADVERTISEMENT

The most disgusting thing I have ever seen was the republicans in wisconsin forcing old people....

to go out and risk their lives to vote.

Just disgusting people. No morals.....and just horrible human beings.

The Supreme Court should also be ashamed of their vote. What if somebody becomes infected and dies as a result of these actions?

Blood on the Republicans that fought for it and blood on the Court who ruled in their favor.

The Supreme Court should also be ashamed of their vote. What if somebody becomes infected and dies as a result of these actions?

Blood on the Republicans that fought for it and blood on the Court who ruled in their favor.
It's just embarrassing what these Hyenas do.....and defend. Purely disrespectful and unamerican. Horrible people. No..... DEPLORABLE people.

Reactions: Cane Attack
It's just embarrassing what these Hyenas do.....and defend. Purely disrespectful and unamerican. Horrible people. No..... DEPLORABLE people.

Each day that passes, Trump is looking more like a dictator as he scorns the press and fires anyone who gets in his way.

I'm starting to believe some of the pundits who say that he will not leave the WH if he's voted out and the outcome ruling could be left up to the Supreme Court where he is likely to get that 5-4 vote in his favor.

Each day that passes, Trump is looking more like a dictator as he scorns the press and fires anyone who gets in his way.

I'm starting to believe some of the pundits who say that he will not leave the WH if he's voted out and the outcome ruling could be left up to the Supreme Court where he is likely to get that 5-4 vote in his favor.
He ain't getting voted out. Live with it.

You guys should string all your pundit rumors together. None are true so let’s have some fun with them. Trump loses election and announces He won’t leave office until Putin joins him for golden shower on Ambassador Yovanovitch while being filmed by Lt. Colonel Vinland and “ The Whistleblower “ in a leather mask

You guys should string all your pundit rumors together. None are true so let’s have some fun with them. Trump loses election and announces He won’t leave office until Putin joins him for golden shower on Ambassador Yovanovitch while being filmed by Lt. Colonel Vinland and “ The Whistleblower “ in a leather mask
You’ve captured CD and Little Lyin’ Cems talking points in the Lounge for the last 4 years.

Reactions: lima23 and advarkas
Raoul2/D2 isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. CDWrong3PO isn’t here tonight to be the bigger idiot, so Raoul2/D2 is short circuiting even faster.

Reactions: advarkas
dwyjlxofgnx31.png

TDS.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT