ADVERTISEMENT

The WHITE Privilege WALK are you kidding me?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
This is ACTUALLY being taught and used as a tool in schools and universities.
It's an actual walk an actual lesson plan.
Like a game students stand in a straight line and answer these questions by either taking a step forward or backward depending on their answers.

This is for the CRT isn't being taught in USA school dopes on here.

This is being used across America.

Pisses me off what we are doing to our children of ALL Races.

In a “privilege walk” activity, students typically stand in a straight line across the room and respond to statements about various privileges, such as, “If you are a white male, take one step forward.” At the end of the activity, participants who answered “yes” to more of the questions will be standing toward the front.

Like a game students stand in a straight line and answer these questions by either taking a step forward or backward depending on their answers.

In a “privilege walk” activity, students typically stand in a straight line across the room and respond to statements about various privileges, such as, “If you are a white male, take one step forward.” At the end of the activity, participants who answered “yes” to more of the questions will be standing toward the front.
Could be used as a vehicle to initiate REALLY good dialog amongst ALL of the students. We can't be afraid to expose our kids to reality in this country. They need complete transparency so the process of understanding and repairing racial relationships can take place. You can't expect our kids to truly understand others without being exposed to the reality of other peoples lives. JMOP

Could be used as a vehicle to initiate REALLY good dialog amongst ALL of the students. We can't be afraid to expose our kids to reality in this country. They need complete transparency so the process of understanding and repairing racial relationships can take place. You can't expect our kids to truly understand others without being exposed to the reality of other peoples lives. JMOP
The process of repairing race relations in this country started in 1861. We have made tremendous progress WITHOUT the need of shaming others. White privledge is another scam, a hoax, a leftist piece of nonsense.
Work hard, teach your children to respect others, stay out of trouble, and you will have a pretty good life in America. I don't care the color of your skin.
Always gonna be scumbags who hate.
Scumbag whites, blacks, latinos, asians, etc. etc.
Teach a kid to hate and hate you shall receive.

That is nothing more than another iteration of HATE. That's Revenge and the only thing that mindless act will do is Further Promote RACISM. You can't Fix Hate nor Ignorance with more HATE and Ignorance. CAn ANYONE say MLK Jr would DO THAT to someone ? Would he promote THAT ???? Hell NO, yet we allow it and look the other way. To the People doing it and believing in That could They Think MLK Jr would do that ????? If they would THINK probably not, but self-centeredness and self loathing keeps you thinking your inferior, thinking you cant make it, WHICH IS what RACISM WANTS in the 1st place, so your just Feeding it. Round and Round that goes.
Our Public Educational System needs to be GUTTED and put to compete with Privet Schools, and the SAME $$$$$ that pays for the public schools needs to be given to The FAMILY's and let THEM CHOOSE where their child is BEST taught. Make THEM COMPEAT and that will filter out the HATE, and Hate peddlers, as well as afford our Children the BEST education to use and succeed in LIFE. At this moment in time Public Schools graduate a majority of Liberal Democrat Activists at all levels, how are THEY doing getting and KEEPING a Job ? Not good per the statistics, not good as far as shown by their ability to pay back those loans, not good compared to the rest of the world, Not Good At All.

I for one would LOVE for my kids to take part in something like that. All three have MBA's and jobs in cooperate America, and both parents are college educated. They would undoubtedly end up near the front line, but I'd like them to open their eyes and see all of the people who look like them but are far less privileged, standing behind them. Maybe then they would have a greater appreciation for our (my wife and I) sacrifice.

I got no problem saying MY kids are privileged compared to most blacks their age, and I tell them on a regular basis. And I remind them of the importance of reaching back to help those less privileged and less fortunate, whenever possible. So they're all involved in doing volunteer work now in poor communities at the boys and girls club, and coaching.

That's why I say there's nothing wrong with kids understanding their privilege and doing whatever they can to effect change, due to their understanding.

This has NOTHING to do with hate, or anyone feeling like an oppressor or a victim that's BS. It's about ALL kids having a greater understanding of the racial divide, and using it to initiate discussion and dialog to facilitate change.

I for one would LOVE for my kids to take part in something like that. All three have MBA's and jobs in cooperate America, and both parents are college educated. They would undoubtedly end up near the front line, but I'd like them to open their eyes and see all of the people who look like them but are far less privileged, standing behind them. Maybe then they would have a greater appreciation for our (my wife and I) sacrifice.

I got no problem saying MY kids are privileged compared to most blacks their age, and I tell them on a regular basis. And I remind them of the importance of reaching back to help those less privileged and less fortunate, whenever possible. So they're all involved in doing volunteer work now in poor communities at the boys and girls club, and coaching.

That's why I say there's nothing wrong with kids understanding their privilege and doing whatever they can to effect change, due to their understanding.

This has NOTHING to do with hate, or anyone feeling like an oppressor or a victim that's BS. It's about ALL kids having a greater understanding of the racial divide, and using it to initiate discussion and dialog to facilitate change.
Brother you and your wife must have done a fantastic job! Your kids aren't more priviledged than any other. Maybe more lucky, maybe more blessed but you and your wife ( I assume ) married, had kids, raised your kids to value education, respect, honor others, all the ingrediants to become well rounded solid individuals.
Don't know your personal stories so I won't make assumptions on what you and your wife had to overcome to get to this point in your lives with and without your kids.
And that's the point. Color of skin doesn't grant priviledge circumstances grant easier or harder paths in life.
I was oldest of 4 ( White Jew) Parents had 3 more kids ( 4 total) Dad decided he wanted to bang younger chicks and run around to every club in Miami back in the 70's. He split when I was 11 so all my siblings were younger. Mom suffered from mental illness ( bi-polar) and we really only saw Dad on Sundays when he picked us up in the morning and dropped us off around 5:00. He did drugs and banged hot chicks . Was an Accountant Comptroller for a big Real Estate Developer in Miami. Then at 39 ( I was 16 ) he died at Parkway Medical Center by Golden Glades. I was angry, rebellious, using drugs, getting beat up, getting in trouble with the law. On a path of destruction. So I quit high school middle of 12th grade and joined the Navy. I was 1 week 17 years old and I left for boot camp 1 month 17 years old. Did 6 years, got in trouble plenty but made it out honorably. We had no money and at times little food. Mom would stay in her room for weeks at a time crying. I left and haven''t been home since.
I overcame the obstacles. All my friends have degrees, went to College, became Lawyers and Doctors and Professionals. I am a High School dropout and yet I met my wife, we started a family business, had 3 sons like you, raised them with all the ingredients to be successful, made plenty of mistakes too. All 3 are highly educated with College Degrees. Every day people of every race, gender, sexual identity, are born into a "circumstance" All will have to live thru their individual / family circumstance.
There is no color to those circumstances.
Some will always have it easier, some will always have it harder.
That's life....................

Last edited:

One more point if I may; Your kids aren't priviledged . This is the proper definition : not subject to the usual rules or penalties because of some special circumstance

I don't know anyone that fits that definition of any color.

Your kids weren't priviledged they were FORTUNATE. They had devoted parents who sacrificed and devoted the time and energy it takes to PUSH them to be succesful in life.
I understand not all are so FORTUNATE but color of skin isn't the factor.

People often cite Jewish people as a group who has contributed to the world quite a bit for such a small population. Currently only around 15 million Jews in the world.
Were we priviledged with our history for the past thousands of years? I hardly think so.
But as a people we are more likely to stay married and for all of those thousands of years Jewish people placed a HEAVY emphasis on education. We really do. Education is one of the only things someone else can not take from you. A heavy emphasis on family.
The Shabbat ( sabbath ) Friday sundown to Saturday sundown is a time to relax, rest as G-D did on the 7th day, sit and spend time with family. Makes perfect sense don't you think?

HJ I commend you for your perseverance through life's struggles and difficulties. But to be completely honest and transparent about WHITE privilege.......it has nothing to do with what YOU have control over. That privilege is afforded to you by society whether you want it or not. Here are a couple of examples:

I recently saw a video posted on line of two you men engaged in an altercation that resulted in a fist fight. You may have even seen it as well. Both appeared to be late teens, one was black the other white. Police show up.....with out any specifics of the fight, break it up, they have the white kid take a seat on the curb while they slammed the black kid face down on the cement and handcuff him, even though it was a pretty evenly matched fight. It was SO egregious, even the white kid got upset at how the other kid was being treated, and he began yelling at the police and explaining to them that He (white kid) actually started the fight. But it didn't matter, black kid gets forced into patrol car while the white kid was left yelling at the police. Apparently the two kids were acquaintances or friends.

Another example: Actual police video, police are called to a domestic incident, white couple with kids inside home. Police get there the woman is outside apparently battered, tells police the husband is inside with the kids. Husband initially refuses to come out, after a short time he comes out onto the porch with a handgun. Police yell at him to drop it but he refuses, he's yelling back at the police who are approx . 20ft away with weapons drawn, about 4 cops. The man is waving the gun around as he argues with police, he then turns around and goes BACK INTO the house (with gun), and kids inside, resulting in a SWAT callout, and he's eventually taken into custody. NEEDLESS to say, had he been black, he would have been shot and killed while on the porch, and justifiably so as he created a danger to the children inside and law enforcement, .......again white privilege.

These are just two examples of what is meant by White privilege. You have no control over it....your skin color provides you with privileges you don't even realize. And these type incidents happen often in America, you have no control over it. it's nothing you did or didn't do. It's society. I'm a retired police Lieutenant, I've been pulled over by police 3 times since my retirement for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong. Just driving through neighborhoods. And it was obvious the officer had no reason to stop me when I questioned him, and it wasn't until I showed him my badge that their entire demeanor changed. This stuff is real HJ, it happens every day. and it's absolutely white privilege, because it wouldn't happen to a white guy in his 50's just driving through a neighborhood in a nice car.

Last edited:
One more point if I may; Your kids aren't priviledged . This is the proper definition : not subject to the usual rules or penalties because of some special circumstance

Your kids weren't priviledged they were FORTUNATE. They had devoted parents who sacrificed and devoted the time and energy it takes to PUSH them to be succesful in life.

People often cite Jewish people as a group who has contributed to the world quite a bit for such a small population. Currently only around 15 million Jews in the world.
Were we priviledged with our history for the past thousands of years? I hardly think so.
But as a people we are more likely to stay married and for all of those thousands of years Jewish people placed a HEAVY emphasis on education. We really do. Education is one of the only things someone else can not take from you. A heavy emphasis on family.
The Shabbat ( sabbath ) Friday sundown to Saturday sundown is a time to relax, rest as G-D did on the 7th day, sit and spend time with family. Makes perfect sense don't you think?
Previous post

Previous post.......

And a recent example of white privilege........JAN. 6. If that had been a mob of blacks breaking in the doors to the Capital, battering police, and forcing their way in it would have been an absolute slaughter, I HAVE NO DOUBTS ABOUT THAT. Blacks get killed for just running FROM police......so imagine. The only reason they were allowed to do what they did without more than one getting shot, was WHITE PRIVILEGE. Again it's the things you don't realize or control where white privilege manifests itself. Given the circumstances, police had every right to open fire on this mob, especially as they were violently smashing the doors and windows forcing entry.

Last edited:
HJ I commend you for your perseverance through life's struggles and difficulties. But to be completely honest and transparent about WHITE privilege.......it has nothing to do with what YOU have control over. That privilege is afforded to you by society whether you want it or not. Here are a couple of examples:

I recently saw a video posted on line of two you men engaged in an altercation that resulted in a fist fight. You may have even seen it as well. Both appeared to be late teens, one was black the other white. Police show up.....with out any specifics of the fight, break it up, they have the white kid take a seat on the curb while they slammed the black kid face down on the cement and handcuff him, even though it was a pretty evenly matched fight. It was SO egregious, even the white kid got upset at how the other kid was being treated, and he began yelling at the police and explaining to them that He (white kid) actually started the fight. But it didn't matter, black kid gets forced into patrol car while the white kid was left yelling at the police. Apparently the two kids were acquaintances or friends.

Another example: Actual police video, police are called to a domestic incident, white couple with kids inside home. Police get there the woman is outside apparently battered, tells police the husband is inside with the kids. Husband initially refuses to come out, after a sort time he comes out onto the porch with a handgun. Police yell at him to drop it but he refuses, he's yelling back at the police who are approx . 20ft away with weapons drawn, about 4 cops. The man is waving the gun around as he argues with police, he the turns around and goes back into the house (with gun), and kids inside, resulting in a SWAT callout, and he's taken into custody. NEEDLESS to say, had he been black, he would have been shot and killed justifiably, while on the porch.

These are just two examples of what is meant by White privilege. You have no control over it....your skin color provides you with privileges you don't even realize. And these type incidents happen often in America, you have no control over it. it's nothing you did or didn't do. It's society. I'm a retired police Lieutenant, I've been pulled over by police 3 times since my retirement for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong. Just driving through neighborhoods. And it was obvious the officer had no reason to stop me when I questioned him, and it wasn't until I showed him my badge that their entire demeanor changed. This stuff is real HJ, it happens every day. and it's absolutely white privilege.
I did see that video. It's wrong. I get it. It is sterotypes we all hold about folks different than us.
It's the METHODS of teaching and overcoming these that I take issue with.

Reactions: mahb
I did see that video. It's wrong. I get it. It is sterotypes we all hold about folks different than us.
It's the METHODS of teaching and overcoming these that I take issue with.
IT"S WHITE PRIVILEGE HJ, Com'mon man.

Well Claboo, it’s pretty simple to me.. to the extent that there is any white privilege, the only answer is what you did , get married, have kids , discipline those kids and encourage education.
What else is possible?
Triggering hate and dissension?
People like me , direct descendants of peasants who came to America without a nickel , who worked hard and experienced significant prejudice, although not to the level of black Americans, find it hard to accept many of these actions. I and most of the people of my ilk , didn’t succeed because of any inheritance.
It’s offensive when that argument is advanced.
Actually my mother and father were very close with Jewish people, godparents etc. They instilled in us the Jewish mantra , of study study study . 4 kids , 3 advanced degrees.
So much for privilege.
These CRT techniques are going to nothing other than create an hostile environment.
Some blacks may celebrate these activities.
Most whites are infuriated
Is that a recipe for unity ?

Reactions: HJCane and mahb
Well Claboo, it’s pretty simple to me.. to the extent that there is any white privilege, the only answer is what you did , get married, have kids , discipline those kids and encourage education.
What else is possible?
People like me , direct descendants of peasants who came to America without a nickel , who worked hard and experienced significant prejudice, although not to the level of black Americans, find it hard to accept many of these actions. I and most of the people of my ilk , didn’t succeed because of any inheritance.
Actually my mother and father were very close with Jewish people, godparents etc. They instilled in us the Jewish mantra , of study study study . 4 kids , 3 advanced degrees.
So much for privilege.
These CRT techniques are going to nothing other than create an hostile environment.
I think first there has to be an acknowledgement that white privilege exists, even though you have no control of societal ills that perpetuate it. It's not about what you did or didn't do in life to place you where you are. It's afforded to you without you doing anything, and in situations you have no say in.

The key is dialog.....but there can be no effective dialog when one side continues stating it doesn't exist, when it clearly does. There's no HATE involved, however distrust and anger occurs when one KNOWS something is present and the other side continues to deny it.
There's gotta be honest and transparent dialog to begin repair, because denial only leads to more frustration and anger. Teaching our history to our youth is what creates understanding and desire to repair relationships, not running from it. One can't understand how the other feels when they're not exposed to why that community feels the way they do.

Last edited:
That is nothing more than another iteration of HATE. That's Revenge and the only thing that mindless act will do is Further Promote RACISM. You can't Fix Hate nor Ignorance with more HATE and Ignorance. CAn ANYONE say MLK Jr would DO THAT to someone ? Would he promote THAT ???? Hell NO, yet we allow it and look the other way. To the People doing it and believing in That could They Think MLK Jr would do that ????? If they would THINK probably not, but self-centeredness and self loathing keeps you thinking your inferior, thinking you cant make it, WHICH IS what RACISM WANTS in the 1st place, so your just Feeding it. Round and Round that goes.
Our Public Educational System needs to be GUTTED and put to compete with Privet Schools, and the SAME $$$$$ that pays for the public schools needs to be given to The FAMILY's and let THEM CHOOSE where their c

Our Public Educational System needs to be GUTTED and put to compete with Privet Schools, and the SAME $$$$$ that pays for the public schools needs to be given to The FAMILY's and let THEM CHOOSE where their child is BEST taught. Make THEM COMPEAT and that will filter out the HATE, and Hate peddlers, as well as afford our Children the BEST education to use and succeed in LIFE. At this moment in time Public Schools graduate a majority of Liberal Democrat Activists at all levels, how are THEY doing getting and KEEPING a Job ? Not good per the statistics, not good as far as shown by their ability to pay back those loans, not good compared to the rest of the world, Not Good At All.
Oh. There will be a lot of FIXING in Nov. This country is a DISGRACE right now.

Reactions: mahb
What else is possible?
So much for privilege.
This.......
Privilege is the wrong word , the word itself insinuates a wrong has been committed and leads to the devisive nature that the Left continually promotes.......
The bigger issue is why we are even discussing issues like this.......
Our country needs to promote more Religion , Nuclear Families and Capitalism ........

This.......
Privilege is the wrong word , the word itself insinuates a wrong has been committed and leads to the devisive nature that the Left continually promotes.......
The bigger issue is why we are even discussing issues like this.......
Our country needs to promote more Religion , Nuclear Families and Capitalism ........
I know in your heart, you guys know what I'm saying is accurate, but you cant bring yourselves to say or acknowledge it, and that's ok too if that's what it takes for you to feel good and sleep well at night.
However just know that as long as folks like yourselves refuse to acknowledge the "elephant in the room", things will always be as they are......many if not most blacks not trusting whites and their motives, and many whites thinking blacks just want handouts and to feel victimized.

Last edited:
"blacks not trusting whites and their motives, and whites thinking blacks just want handouts and to feel victimized."

To make a blanket statement like that is absurd. I've been stabbed in the back, as recently as last year by a New Landlord and lost my store during Covid, by white people my entire life. Ironically, never by an African American. Furthermore, to say that all whites think "blacks just want handouts and to feel victimized" is simply narrow minded. There are PLENTY of individuals in ALL colors and creeds, CERTAINLY WHITE FOLKS, that are looking for a handout and to feel victimized. The simple solution to that is to avoid and ignore them.

I know in your heart you might think I'm right.

Reactions: zackbear and mahb
"blacks not trusting whites and their motives, and whites thinking blacks just want handouts and to feel victimized."

To make a blanket statement like that is absurd. I've been stabbed in the back, as recently as last year by a New Landlord and lost my store during Covid, by white people my entire life. Ironically, never by an African American. Furthermore, to say that all whites think "blacks just want handouts and to feel victimized" is simply narrow minded. There are PLENTY of individuals in ALL colors and creeds, CERTAINLY WHITE FOLKS, that are looking for a handout and to feel victimized. The simple solution to that is to avoid and ignore them.

I know in your heart you might think I'm right.
You're correct, I will amend my statement.

Reactions: krvanness
Brother you and your wife must have done a fantastic job! Your kids aren't more priviledged than any other. Maybe more lucky, maybe more blessed but you and your wife ( I assume ) married, had kids, raised your kids to value education, respect, honor others, all the ingrediants to become well rounded solid individuals.
Don't know your personal stories so I won't make assumptions on what you and your wife had to overcome to get to this point in your lives with and without your kids.
And that's the point. Color of skin doesn't grant priviledge circumstances grant easier or harder paths in life.
I was oldest of 4 ( White Jew) Parents had 3 more kids ( 4 total) Dad decided he wanted to bang younger chicks and run around to every club in Miami back in the 70's. He split when I was 11 so all my siblings were younger. Mom suffered from mental illness ( bi-polar) and we really only saw Dad on Sundays when he picked us up in the morning and dropped us off around 5:00. He did drugs and banged hot chicks . Was an Accountant Comptroller for a big Real Estate Developer in Miami. Then at 39 ( I was 16 ) he died at Parkway Medical Center by Golden Glades. I was angry, rebellious, using drugs, getting beat up, getting in trouble with the law. On a path of destruction. So I quit high school middle of 12th grade and joined the Navy. I was 1 week 17 years old and I left for boot camp 1 month 17 years old. Did 6 years, got in trouble plenty but made it out honorably. We had no money and at times little food. Mom would stay in her room for weeks at a time crying. I left and haven''t been home since.
I overcame the obstacles. All my friends have degrees, went to College, became Lawyers and Doctors and Professionals. I am a High School dropout and yet I met my wife, we started a family business, had 3 sons like you, raised them with all the ingredients to be successful, made plenty of mistakes too. All 3 are highly educated with College Degrees. Every day people of every race, gender, sexual identity, are born into a "circumstance" All will have to live thru their individual / family circumstance.
Sorry to hear.
Be proud of yourself

Reactions: zackbear

Another example: Actual police video, police are called to a domestic incident, white couple with kids inside home. Police get there the woman is outside apparently battered, tells police the husband is inside with the kids. Husband initially refuses to come out, after a short time he comes out onto the porch with a handgun. Police yell at him to drop it but he refuses, he's yelling back at the police who are approx . 20ft away with weapons drawn, about 4 cops. The man is waving the gun around as he argues with police, he then turns around and goes BACK INTO the house (with gun), and kids inside, resulting in a SWAT callout, and he's eventually taken into custody. NEEDLESS to say, had he been black, he would have been shot and killed while on the porch, and justifiably so as he created a danger to the children inside and law enforcement, .......again white privilege.

These are just two examples of what is meant by White privilege. You have no control over it....your skin color provides you with privileges you don't even realize. And these type incidents happen often in America, you have no control over it. it's nothing you did or didn't do. It's society. I'm a retired police Lieutenant, I've been pulled over by police 3 times since my retirement for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong. Just driving through neighborhoods. And it was obvious the officer had no reason to stop me when I questioned him, and it wasn't until I showed him my badge that their entire demeanor changed. This stuff is real HJ, it happens every day. and it's absolutely white privilege, because it wouldn't happen to a white guy in his 50's just driving through a neighborhood in a nice car.
You know, I think these might be two of the best posts that I've seen in The Lounge.

The racists, the backstabbers, the charlatans, will always be with us. But I do feel they are the exception, not the rule, and they are to be pitied and shunned. You just can't change someone else's heart, only your own.

I know in your heart, you guys know what I'm saying is accurate, but you cant bring yourselves to say or acknowledge it, and that's ok too if that's what it takes for you to feel good and sleep well at night.
However just know that as long as folks like yourselves refuse to acknowledge the "elephant in the room", things will always be as they are......many if not most blacks not trusting whites and their motives, and many whites thinking blacks just want handouts and to feel victimized.
The problem is many in the "Black" community Do Not want to talk about real issues ......

Burgess Owens , Larry Elder , Candace Owens whom are in the African American Community and many more are more than willing to discuss these Issues and they do on there Podcasts , i wholeheartedly encourage you to listen.....however there is False narrative being put forth by educators like Khendi (Fraud) and Nicole Jones who are trying to recreate the past in there visions which simply did not take place......
The biggest perpetrator in the sports world is Lebron........

If you really want to listen to someone who defeats all of these issues......Listen to Jason Whitlock or read some of his books.......

Good Day.....

BTW do not come back at me and call me a Racist or Use any of promotional BS that the LEFT continually pushes.......because frankly i am not going to listen to the BS.....

Reactions: HJCane
The problem is many in the "Black" community Do Not want to talk about real issues ......

Burgess Owens , Larry Elder , Candace Owens whom are in the African American Community and many more are more than willing to discuss these Issues and they do on there Podcasts , i wholeheartedly encourage you to listen.....however there is False narrative being put forth by educators like Khendi (Fraud) and Nicole Jones who are trying to recreate the past in there visions which simply did not take place......

If you really want to listen to someone who defeats all of these issues......Listen to Jason Whitlock or read some of his books.......

Good Day.....

BTW do not come back at me and call me a Racist or Use any of promotional BS that the LEFT continually pushes.......because frankly i am not going to listen to the BS.....
No worries, I'm done

Reactions: vivijane
My biggest issue is the irony in crt vs systematic racism. It’s truly one in the same.

if you’re taught your entire life that the deck is stacked against you, that you are a victim because you can’t do better than a thirty-40 hour a week min wage job because white people are racist, own all the jobs and are keeping those jobs for them selves (sound familiar? Holocaust ring a bell? ), and that as a result you’re owed everything from the government (from half off rent, kids free lunch at school, free college, free cell phones, free gas cards, free groceries, free health care, etc)… you’re talking about 50 g’s a years worth of what someone else is working their asses off for and paying tax’s, sacrificing, not making bad decisions, saving, etc going what am i an idiot? Im working two jobs only have two kids am still married to someone that drives me nuts and my neighbor has 6 kids with three different girls none of which he’s with and only works 30 hours a week as a security guard and doesn’t have to pay for shit and goes out partying every night and punch’s anyone that pisses him off, careless of a record.

this thought process is enabled by democrats through crt and is the epitome of what keeps black people in urban areas from even trying. It’s what keeps them from ever having a chance and what keeps the dems in power. That’s true systematic racism. Crt is nothing new. It’s been tought in urban areas for years. It’s just now being brought out into a broader spectrum. Make no mistake about it. For a lot of fully capable black people out there with sky high potential, they’ve fallen victim to generations of crt to the point where it’s literally all they know. Never had a chance. Dems enable it and then say if you don’t give us the votes we’ll pull your life chord. Again, systematic racism. It’s all about making black people feel like their victims, republicans are bad and with out dems they won’t survive.

systematic racism is a very real thing and it’s carried on by the original party of the kkk with a pres that gave a eulogy to a grand wizard.

pretty sure that Malcom X warned everyone about wolves dressed as sheep.

make no mistake about it, when you see the nancy palocy’s, chuck schumers, etc taking a knee and wearing dashikis. This is what Malcom was talking about.

socialism isn’t getting here, it’s here. Until the tax payers run out of money and then we’re stuck with communism where the haves and government are one in the same and everyone else (the have nots) is at the bottom relying on government aid. We’ve seen this story a million times through out history so it shouldn’t come as a surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: vivijane
My biggest issue is the irony in crt vs systematic racism. It’s truly one in the same.

if you’re taught your entire life that the deck is stacked against you, that you are a victim because you can’t do better than a thirty-40 hour a week min wage job because white people are racist, own all the jobs and are keeping those jobs for them selves (sound familiar? Holocaust ring a bell? ), and that as a result you’re owed everything from the government (from half off rent, kids free lunch at school, free college, free cell phones, free gas cards, free groceries, free health care, etc)… you’re talking about 50 g’s a years worth of what someone else is working their asses off for and paying tax’s, sacrificing, not making bad decisions, saving, etc going what am i an idiot? Im working two jobs only have two kids am still married to someone that drives me nuts and my neighbor has 6 kids with three different girls none of which he’s with and only works 30 hours a week as a security guard and doesn’t have to pay for shit and goes out partying every night and punch’s anyone that pisses him off, careless of a record.

this thought process is enabled by democrats through crt and is the epitome of what keeps black people in urban areas from even trying. It’s what keeps them from ever having a chance and what keeps the dems in power. That’s true systematic racism. Crt is nothing new. It’s been tought in urban areas for years. It’s just now being brought out into a broader spectrum. Make no mistake about it. For a lot of fully capable black people out there with sky high potential, they’ve fallen victim to generations of crt to the point where it’s literally all they know. Never had a chance. Dems enable it and then say if you don’t give us the votes we’ll pull your life chord. Again, systematic racism. It’s all about making black people feel like their victims, republicans are bad and with out dems they won’t survive.

systematic racism is a very real thing and it’s carried on by the original party of the kkk with a pres that gave a eulogy to a grand wizard.

pretty sure that Malcom X warned everyone about wolves dressed as sheep.

make no mistake about it, when you see the nancy palocy’s, chuck schumers, etc taking a knee and wearing dashikis. This is what Malcom was talking about.

socialism isn’t getting here, it’s here. Until the tax payers run out of money and then we’re stuck with communism where the haves and government are one in the same and everyone else (the have nots) is at the bottom relying on government aid. We’ve seen this story a million times through out history so it shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Nice Post........very niceeeeeeeeee....

Reactions: 6882

Simply teaches kids and their parents hate. Hate, hate ,hate!
I can’t wait until all men and women are judged by their character and not the color of their skin.

Good Day.....

Jason Whitlock may be best spokesman for the African American community
He gets riled by the notion that he’s cast as a victim.
The two smartest regular guests on Tucker’s show are him and VDH .

Simply teaches kids and their parents hate. Hate, hate ,hate!
I can’t wait until all men and women are judged by their character and not the color of their skin.
You guys can repeat that whole HATE, HATE, HATE, narrative all you want, but what I saw during the 2020 marches and protests were almost as many whites (mostly young), as there were blacks, marching and protesting against the treatment of blacks in this country. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL THING, and that comes from whites understanding what blacks are encountering and dealing with in society, regarding the disparity in treatment towards blacks. This is how we move forward as a country.

And that understanding comes from them being exposed to it, through education, media, history teachings, or just seeing it play out themselves......... not hiding from it, denying that its happening, or creating these ridiculous Hate narratives. That whole "victims and oppressors" narrative is BS and is being used as a means for you guys to keep pushing your agenda. It's time to move forward in this country.

You guys can repeat that whole HATE, HATE, HATE, narrative all you want, but what I saw during the 2020 marches and protests were almost as many whites (mostly young), as there were blacks, marching and protesting against the treatment of blacks in this country. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL THING, and that comes from whites understanding what blacks are encountering and dealing with in society, regarding the disparity in treatment towards blacks. This is how we move forward as a country.

And that understanding comes from them being exposed to it, through education, media, history teachings, or just seeing it play out themselves......... not hiding from it, denying that its happening, or creating these ridiculous Hate narratives. That whole "victims and oppressors" narrative is BS and is being used as a means for you guys to keep pushing your agenda. It's time to move forward in this country.
No that was marxist whites that were using a black tragedy to push forward their commie agendas. Make no misteak about it.

Btw, setting fire to churches, police precincts and pillaging bay side shopping center etc is neither moving forward nor beautiful. Call it what it is, hate. My friend manages all the crispy creams in the south east. A company that is extremely philanthropic in the black community. One of his stores in central fl was completely ram sacked, destroyed and pillaged by your beautiful “peaceful protestors” during hours of opperation with innocent customers and employees in it. They didn’t steel, they just terrorized. That’s terrorism/political hate crime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT