ADVERTISEMENT

There is unscheduled testimony today on Jan 6 from Cassidy Huchinson the former special assistant to the President.....It's not good!!!

I tried and tried and tried to tell you guys this dude was a POS. For years I have been here telling you guys. We have people telling you under oath that was part of his own staff. Just give it up! Now if getting impeached twice for a one term president doesn't prove this president is a POS I don't know what else you would need. Now we have his own people testifying what a POS he is and you still aren't convinced. Now what does that say about YOU?

You know its hearsay right? She wasnt even a witness and now secret service has denied it happened. You think it would not have been reported in 18 months? You cant see this is a SHAM to go after Trump with Lies? After all the years of doing this?
Hearsay is a court term for a judge ruling on a trial. This is a hearing. That's first of all. Second of all your information is incorrect. The secret service did not deny what has happened? Simple. Testify under oath and threat of jail before that means anything. Nobody cares unless you say it under oath.

Reactions: zackbear
Clarence Thomas's wife Ginny said she can't wait to testify too...LMAO. So what? Until they testify it is meaningless.

Hearsay is a court term for a judge ruling on a trial. This is a hearing. That's first of all. Second of all your information is incorrect. The secret service did not deny what has happened? Simple. Testify under oath and threat of jail before that means anything. Nobody cares unless you say it under oath.
Secret service has stated they are willing to testify wait yep did not happen

Did they testify under oath yet? Then talk to me when they do. I keep seeing you guys post this but you never remember I am the greatest to ever do this. The secret service is not going to testify. They are going to make their records available if congress ask them to. Hence the term "Secret" in "Secret Service" they aren't going in front of anyones camera to testify to anything so that doesn't mean anything. Now I find it so amusing how you dudes come here and tell me what she is saying is hearsay and you are telling me how the secret service will testifying somehow isn't hearsay it's self......LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Did they testify under oath yet? Then talk to me when they do. I keep seeing you guys post this but you never remember I am the greatest to ever do this. The secret service is not going to testify. They are going to make their records available if congress ask them to. Hence the term "Secret" in "Secret Service" they aren't going in front of anyones camera to testify to anything so that doesn't mean anything. Now I find it so amusing how you dudes come here and tell me what she is saying is hearsay and you are telling me how the secret service will testifying somehow isn't hearsay it's self......LMAO
How about NBC posting it:
From NBC News so you know this must have been hard for them to admit. Leave it up to CD to get excited over lies

• Love
Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Tell them I said hi and they don't get to participate in a hearing about a Jan 6th hearing when they opposed the certification of the election which took place that day. Sorry, ain't happening. That act is unconstitutional. Don't believe me ask Mike Pence.
Jozsef Stalin agrees with you. So do Mao, Fidel Castro the various Ayatollah's.

If u have ever been inside a limo you know dam well it’s almost impossible to reach the steering wheel and I would imagine in the beast there is Bullet proof glass between the driver and where potus sits..
This shitt is laughable in what planet do these dumbass liers live…

I’m enjoying this …
Kind of like picking up the arm rest on a first class airline seat.

Reactions: mahb and krvanness
Bill Clinton testified under oath.

Will be interested what Investigations the House makes after Nov when the Republicans take over. This woman needs to investigated as to any job offers or money transactions regarding her silly testimony which has already been debunked by 2 secret service agents. If she lied to Congress its a felony. The corrupt Biden Justice dept will do nothing however.

Will be interested what Investigations the House makes after Nov when the Republicans take over. This woman needs to investigated as to any job offers or money transactions regarding her silly testimony which has already been debunked by 2 secret service agents. If she lied to Congress its a felony. The corrupt Biden Justice dept will do nothing however.
Wishful thinking. She did not lie to congress and told what she knew first hand under oath. Were the so called debunked rebuttals under oath? Okay then there is nothing to beat off on here except he said she said. If they weren't under oath.

Now, with what we are hearing every week (not just today) you won't need to worry about Republicans taking over anything.

She's the new Col. Vindman and Dr.{?) Blasey-Ford- joke.

It’s lovely watching the cult squirm and writhe as the moral bankruptcy of their leader is layed bare before the world, and their own duplicity in supporting him is exposed as the corrupt bargain it’s always been from day one. May the house of cards continue to collapse in slow motion so the American people know the true extent of what a seditious conspiracy the MAGA movement has always been.

It’s lovely watching the cult squirm and writhe as the moral bankruptcy of their leader is layed bare before the world, and their own duplicity in supporting him is exposed as the corrupt bargain it’s always been from day one. May the house of cards continue to collapse in slow motion so the American people know the true extent of what a seditious conspiracy the MAGA movement has always been.
Bla, blah , bla .. Russia ,Russia , Russia.. you and ur party is a joke .. Kangaroo court allowing hearsay and no one gets crosses examined..
You clowns are idiots if you don’t think people see this garbage …

A New profile in American courage. I hope this woman is safe.

You guys thought I was done.A lot of people implicated with this testimony and also testimony of Trump said he knew there were guns but they weren't there for him.

This is just despicable.
CD the only thing voters care about right now are
gas prices, food prices, baby formula, the border, crime increasing, supplies shortages.
You fools running around with this garbage is laughable.

CD is the perfect example of today's society...............The media love people like him who have absolutely no way to actually formulate their own ideas and opines...........This country needs more leaders, and less followers ( CD).........The fact that Trump still lives in his head and is his focal point of his life proves just how meaningless and worthless his presence is on this earth...........Almost feel bad for him, then I remember he is an insufferable, narcisictic, narrow minded biatch

Reactions: HJCane and Dom70
CD is the perfect example of today's society...............The media love people like him who have absolutely no way to actually formulate their own ideas and opines...........This country needs more leaders, and less followers ( CD).........The fact that Trump still lives in his head and is his focal point of his life proves just how meaningless and worthless his presence is on this earth...........Almost feel bad for him, then I remember he is an insufferable, narcisictic, narrow minded biatch
Unable to think for himself. If it's a Dem talking point, he's all in.

Wishful thinking. She did not lie to congress and told what she knew first hand under oath. Were the so called debunked rebuttals under oath? Okay then there is nothing to beat off on here except he said she said. If they weren't under oath.

Now, with what we are hearing every week (not just today) you won't need to worry about Republicans taking over anything.
First hand? Under oath? See Christine Blase Ford.

I hate to disillusion you, but most of the posters on here that you mistakenly refer to as a Trump cult, don't give a shit about Trump himself, only his policies. Most prefer DeSantis. You need to worry about that. DeSantis vs 82 year old Brandon- ouch.

Pelosi rejected Jordan and Banks fearing tough questions. McCarthy pulled slate. Pelosi appointed two lap dogs- Cheney and Crying Kinzinger - facts. Know what you're talking about for once.
She rejected those 2 because THEY ARE INVOLVED!!! How can you have the criminals investigating themselves??? How you sound bro??!!

The main agent in the car already testified to the events in the car to the committee. But no need to focus on whether he tried to grab the steering wheel or not. It doesn’t actually matter. The fact that he wanted to go to the capitol to lead the insurrection shows how guilty he is!

I hate to disillusion you, but most of the posters on here that you mistakenly refer to as a Trump cult, don't give a shit about Trump himself, only his policies. Most prefer DeSantis. You need to worry about that. DeSantis vs 82 year old Brandon- ouch.
You prefer Desantis to do what? Lol. What has he done that’s been revolutionary or great as governor? Is he a conservative? Bc he believes in getting involved with private businesses do. Conservative? Florida has the biggest budget it’s had in its history by a mile. He spends money like a drunken sailor but for what?

he attacks private companies who have differing views to his policies. What ever happened to companies having a first amendment right.

can you share for me what Desantis has done in florida that’s been so great?

Handled Covid better than any state- didn't shut down the economy
Stood up to Feds on vax and mask mandates
Stood up to teachers unions on CRT. gender identification, inappropriate sexuality teaching to young children
Booming economy- thousands of people moving in every day including powerful players
Has a functioning brain as opposed to....

Handled Covid better than any state- didn't shut down the economy
Stood up to Feds on vax and mask mandates
Stood up to teachers unions on CRT. gender identification, inappropriate sexuality teaching to young children
Booming economy- thousands of people moving in every day including powerful players
Has a functioning brain as opposed to....
Too far right. Works great down there in Florida. Will not go over in the swing states I assure you. Things like CRT and Vax and Mask Mandates won't play in the room the same way. Not sure his brain is functioning. Trump Jr.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and krvanness
CRT, gender ID, sex education in elementary school in swing states ? Not happening. Look at Virginia. McAuliffe had everything going for him including the Clintons, Obama, and Brandon. Guess what?

You prefer Desantis to do what? Lol. What has he done that’s been revolutionary or great as governor? Is he a conservative? Bc he believes in getting involved with private businesses do. Conservative? Florida has the biggest budget it’s had in its history by a mile. He spends money like a drunken sailor but for what?

he attacks private companies who have differing views to his policies. What ever happened to companies having a first amendment right.

can you share for me what Desantis has done in florida that’s been so great?
As compared to when Obama ran for office? Yeah that one bill he sponsored was a serious difference maker. And roughly 70% in Florida approve of DeSantis so must be doing something well. Personally I think he’s excellent, very linear guy with a somewhat boring personality however he’s no BS and governs mostly off common sense, not emotion which at the end of the day is probably a good thing

Sound pretty cocky. Star witness proven to be a liar—go figure. Testifies “Trump tried to grab the wheel”. Pic of Trump 12’ behind driver separated by bulletproof barrier. Not one but 2 SA agents deny telling her that.
Had a year and half to build a case. Lie. Falsify evidence like the impeachments. and y’all still can’t get it done. Ain’t looking good indeed.

As compared to when Obama ran for office? Yeah that one bill he sponsored was a serious difference maker. And roughly 70% in Florida approve of DeSantis so must be doing something well. Personally I think he’s excellent, very linear guy with a somewhat boring personality however he’s no BS and governs mostly off common sense, not emotion which at the end of the day is probably a good thing
Obama was a two term president for a reason. He must be doing something right? We are talking about a national election. Not a state election. Doing something right for Florida is not representative of the entire country.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT