ADVERTISEMENT

There is unscheduled testimony today on Jan 6 from Cassidy Huchinson the former special assistant to the President.....It's not good!!!

The main agent in the car already testified to the events in the car to the committee. But no need to focus on whether he tried to grab the steering wheel or not. It doesn’t actually matter. The fact that he wanted to go to the capitol to lead the insurrection shows how guilty he is!

According to a person.......................LOL

Deuce is 100% correct. We don't care if he grabbed the steering wheel. That's meaningless. We care if he wanted to go to the Capital. We care if he wanted people in DC to be armed without being checked for weapons. These are the important things. Who cares if he grabbed a steering wheel. Frankly that's irrelevant.

Deuce is 100% correct. We don't care if he grabbed the steering wheel. That's meaningless. We care if he wanted to go to the Capital. We care if he wanted people in DC to be armed without being checked for weapons. These are the important things. Who cares if he grabbed a steering wheel. Frankly that's irrelevant.
But that’s all made up bullshit, nobody even mentioned that for 18 months and now they have some hearsay evidence come in. You guys believe everything you hear from the fake news, and yes they use propaganda and lies every day that’s been proven true. They’ve been going after Trump since before he was elected with all of these fake stories

You care? You care? It's total BS but you care? Dude you're insane. You've lost your mind. People testify to BS and you care?

A New profile in American courage. I hope this woman is safe.

You guys thought I was done.A lot of people implicated with this testimony and also testimony of Trump said he knew there were guns but they weren't there for him.

This is just despicable.
You wouldnt know courage of it smacked you in the face.
The ONLY people watching this charade, are the 3 in 10 that will vote for this joke of an administration
You really piss me off, how dare you use the word Courage when you know nothing about it
Its asswipes like you that sit on a couch and make asinine comments that has made this country the shit show it now is.

I tried and tried and tried to tell you guys this dude was a POS. For years I have been here telling you guys. We have people telling you under oath that was part of his own staff. Just give it up! Now if getting impeached twice for a one term president doesn't prove this president is a POS I don't know what else you would need. Now we have his own people testifying what a POS he is and you still aren't convinced. Now what does that say about YOU?
Hey 🤡🤡🤡🤡 she was really credible … Hahaha

DeSantis ain't no saint and no shoe in. Lots of baggage in Florida. Just imagine if Stacy Abrams runs.
It wont be smooth sailing for DeSantis. Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio is a Trump supporter and is pulling strings on Miami Dade county republicans. The result will be a split in republican voters. The GOP have to be concerned.

You wouldnt know courage of it smacked you in the face.
The ONLY people watching this charade, are the 3 in 10 that will vote for this joke of an administration
You really piss me off, how dare you use the word Courage when you know nothing about it
Its asswipes like you that sit on a couch and make asinine comments that has made this country the shit show it now is.
Yes, I know courage very well and I know a chicken shit coward when I see one too. Guess which one Trump and his cronies are? A lot of people are watching. People who actually care about this country not get on their soapbox and claim they do. We are setting this cowardly administration on fire and will enjoy it like an arson. Now let me get back to my couch and watch more. Because you know what pisses me off? Trump and his band of Hyenas trying his Bully act when they are cowards like all Bullies are.

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
It wont be smooth sailing for DeSantis. Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio is a Trump supporter and is pulling strings on Miami Dade county republicans. The result will be a split in republican voters. The GOP have to be concerned.
DeSantis will kill it.. U have no idea what ur talking about and as usual wrong again

DeSantis is barely ahead in his Gov re-election polls.

did Hunter tell you that
FWdgpFqXgAYFAVC

• Haha
Reactions: Dom70
As compared to when Obama ran for office? Yeah that one bill he sponsored was a serious difference maker. And roughly 70% in Florida approve of DeSantis so must be doing something well. Personally I think he’s excellent, very linear guy with a somewhat boring personality however he’s no BS and governs mostly off common sense, not emotion which at the end of the day is probably a good thing
Obama got Obama care. He devised and signed into law healthcare in this country today. The most major change to health care since the 1960s. Healthcare so good it has never been overturned and only expanded since it was passed in 2010 We also became energy independent fort the first time ever in our country’s history in 2013, and when he left office illegal immigration was at a 50 year low in 2015.

just 3 things Obama did while in office. Has Desantis has ever done anything like this in the state of florida. Has he changed the way the state has run in its history?

According to a person.......................LOL

the secret service hasn’t denied the story she has stated even today. But that was the only thing she stated that was 2nd hand. Everything else she said was things she heard or witnessed first hand.

please tell me, what else has she said anyone else disputed?

Yes, I know courage very well and I know a chicken shit coward when I see one too. Guess which one Trump and his cronies are? A lot of people are watching. People who actually care about this country not get on their soapbox and claim they do. We are setting this cowardly administration on fire and will enjoy it like an arson. Now let me get back to my couch and watch more. Because you know what pisses me off? Trump and his band of Hyenas trying his Bully act when they are cowards like all Bullies are.
lmao, “a lot of people are watching” keep feeding yourself bullshit simply to justify your perceptions
You make up the 3 out of 10 dumbfuks that would vote for uncle joey again
You live your life on the couch. Never EVER been to a Canes game eh?

A New profile in American courage. I hope this woman is safe.

You guys thought I was done.A lot of people implicated with this testimony and also testimony of Trump said he knew there were guns but they weren't there for him.

This is just despicable.
A person nobody ever heard of, and testified 100% HEARSAY and this piece of shit cd, believes thats a “NEW PROFILE. IN COURAGE”
The lead agent and the Secret Service want to testify that “IT DIDNT HAPPEN”

What a joke liberal media is
What a bigger joke cd is
However we all need to laugh with uncle joey as president, so maybe we thank this clown cd??????
Ahhhh…… NO
Pfft

Obama got Obama care. He devised and signed into law healthcare in this country today. The most major change to health care since the 1960s. Healthcare so good it has never been overturned and only expanded since it was passed in 2010 We also became energy independent fort the first time ever in our country’s history in 2013, and when he left office illegal immigration was at a 50 year low in 2015.

just 3 things Obama did while in office. Has Desantis has ever done anything like this in the state of florida. Has he changed the way the state has run in its history?
Maybe good for you and your friends. Everybody I know is paying more and getting less.

Reactions: majus12 and HJCane
Maybe good for you and your friends. Everybody I know is paying more and getting less.
Please don't be fooled into thinking this is about you and everyone you know. It is not. It is about everyone in America. You may not know people that that had cancer and told they are not going to be provided healthcare. That doesn't mean those people did not exist before this legislation. Your mistake is you lack empathy for human beings that are going through things that you don't directly relate to. Tens of millions were going through these things that they no longer have to deal with and the reason this is important is because we can build on top of it. Where as nobody else has anything better to offer on the Right. You can tell us it isn't good. Okay! Fine. What is YOUR PLAN?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Please don't be fooled into thinking this is about you and everyone you know. It is not. It is about everyone in America. You may not know people that that had cancer and told they are not going to be provided healthcare. That doesn't mean those people did not exist before this legislation. Your mistake is you lack empathy for human beings that are going through things that you don't directly relate to. Tens of millions were going through these things that they no longer have to deal with and the reason this is important is because we can build on top of it. Where as nobody else has anything better to offer on the Right. You can tell us it isn't good. Okay! Fine. What is YOUR PLAN?
Nobody is “FOOLED”, by your resistance to reality.
We all see how ignorant you are, avoiding EVERY piece of FACTS that disprove your liberal deflections from the joke of uncle joey.
People like you truly disgust me, as you dont ever accept reality, just pure BS that supports your hate ofTrump or Republicans
From the bottom of my heart
PISS OFF!

Reactions: El Cubano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT