ADVERTISEMENT

There is unscheduled testimony today on Jan 6 from Cassidy Huchinson the former special assistant to the President.....It's not good!!!

Obama got Obama care. He devised and signed into law healthcare in this country today. The most major change to health care since the 1960s. Healthcare so good it has never been overturned and only expanded since it was passed in 2010 We also became energy independent fort the first time ever in our country’s history in 2013, and when he left office illegal immigration was at a 50 year low in 2015.

just 3 things Obama did while in office. Has Desantis has ever done anything like this in the state of florida. Has he changed the way the state has run in its history?
Obamacare skyrocketed ALL our premiums after 2009/10.

CD as usual the lies are revealed. Russia Russia Russia (Hillary team) to every other fake story. Even ABC reporting it now. Stop falling for the lies. Use your common sense & logic

Reactions: grbcane and majus12
Nobody is “FOOLED”, by your resistance to reality.
We all see how ignorant you are, avoiding EVERY piece of FACTS that disprove your liberal deflections from the joke of uncle joey.
People like you truly disgust me, as you dont ever accept reality, just pure BS that supports your hate ofTrump or Republicans
From the bottom of my heart
PISS OFF!
I think it is cute you believe to be worthy enough of me attempting to fool you. You are not. I don't care if you are fooled nor do I try to. I never hide or attempted to hide I hate Trump. You are not inspector gadget here....LOL. I have been saying that here for about 6 years. Where have you been? I hate Trump from the bottom of my heart oh and btw. I don't hate Republicans. I really don't respect anyone that doesn't believe Trump is a POS. There is a difference. I never hid this fact either Columbo. Because that's what I believe and have always believed and every day that is proven. I know a lot of Republicans that are great people. I do not hate them. I respect them and those people also believe Trump is a POS.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Its no secret there are members of the GOP that dont like DJT but are afraid to stand up to him. You seemed to forget DJT is close to running the GOP. And how many of those members, after Hutchnson's testimony said "all lies????" The evidence is damning
In one week no one will will remember her name or lies. Sorry.

Reactions: Dom70
She was so offended by Jan 6 but very much wanted a position on Trump's team after he left. Trump was told she was a "leaker" and had "other problems". He turned her down.

She needs to go hide under a slimy rock with Schiff. Two of a kind. Attn. CD, this thread didn't age well-like Blasey -Ford.
And let's not forget that when things went south with Blasey-Ford, they brought in yet another lying "victim" that also couldn't recall anything about her night with Kavanaugh. Horrible people that are willing to lie for political reasons.

Reactions: grbcane and Dom70
The glaring difference is had it been BLM demonstrators they wouldve been gunned down, no questions asked.
Your watching too much Fake News. Summer of 2020 they allowed BML Rioters to take over Seattle, Burn down white house church, try and break into the whitehouse (But thats not insurrection), Burn Minnesota police stations and burn down courthouses in Portland.

You voted for the gay heroin addict.
STFU you liberal fuk
And you voted for the guy who.....

1) Raped his wife
2) Bankrupted several companies
3) Accused of sexual assault
4) Conspired with Putin to win in 2016
5) Bribed an ally to get dirt on Joe and in doing so got impeached
6) Led an insurrection and in doing so got impeached a second time
7) Scammed $250,000,000 from his dumb followers under the pretense of legal fees for insurrectionists

What a resume!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
And you voted for the guy who.....

1) Raped his wife
2) Bankrupted several companies
3) Accused of sexual assault
4) Conspired with Putin to win in 2016
5) Bribed an ally to get dirt on Joe and in doing so got impeached
6) Led an insurrection and in doing so got impeached a second time
7) Scammed $250,000,000 from his dumb followers under the pretense of legal fees for insurrectionists

What a resume!
Stop embarrassing yourself

Reactions: grbcane
You can't defend this shzt. Admit it! Trump is a POS!!
You cant defend biden so you write Dem bullshyt!
Only close minded, emotional, ignorant voters are still pointing to Trump to deflect from the joke of this administration.
Keep up the limited perspective you have, simply due to your EMOTIONAL thinking

Reactions: Dom70
You cant defend biden so you write Dem bullshyt!
Only close minded, emotional, ignorant voters are still pointing to Trump to deflect from the joke of this administration.
Keep up the limited perspective you have, simply due to your EMOTIONAL thinking
Isn't Trump your leader? Then act like it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT