ADVERTISEMENT

This is a Republican speaking the truth and every word of it is brilliant

Did you agree he was brilliant when he got John McCain to take Sarah Palin as his running mate ?

Reactions: krvanness
All I heard was this Schmidt guy say he wasn’t name calling but then was name calling. He gave no actual reason for his opinion. It was a three year old temper tantrum blaming Trump for everything. Now I know why you think he’s brilliant. He’s as stupid as you are.

Last edited:
"We've never seen a level of incompetence...a level of ineptitude. so staggering on a daily basis from anybody in the history of this country whos ever been charged with substantial responsibilities."

12378850-3x2-xlarge.jpg

All I heard was this Schmidt guy sat he wasn’t name calling but then was name calling. He gave no actual reason for his opinion. It was a three year old temper tantrum blaming Trump for everything. Now I know why you think he’s brilliant. He’s as stupid as you are.
Bawahahhahahhahahaha! 100

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
"We've never seen a level of incompetence...a level of ineptitude. so staggering on a daily basis from anybody in the history of this country whos ever been charged with substantial responsibilities."

12378850-3x2-xlarge.jpg
When Durham gets through with Barry and his group of merry men and women, the world will know that he was the most corrupt POS that ever served as President. Can't wait to see the look on Barry's face as he's headed off to prison for treason. I do hope for his sake that his cellmate is at least as handsome as Michelle.

Is he a real Republican? Does he know about the doctrine? He seems very well spoken. Dont know if he has facts to substantiate all that but he was definitely clear,concise and convincing. Gonna be a interesting end to the year.

Is he a real Republican? Does he know about the doctrine? He seems very well spoken. Dont know if he has facts to substantiate all that but he was definitely clear,concise and convincing. Gonna be a interesting end to the year.
LOL...thanks for the laugh. You should look up who he is.

Yeah, saw this live. He spits fire and he spits the truth. The fact is if I were a republican. I would be much more upset than any democrat that this person is representing my party and my country.

Especially if you were a Republican strategist and campaign adviser who realizes he won’t be working for Trump. Like this guy.

I've got a better republican quote for you. "A pandemic is like a forest fire, if caught early it can be extinguished with limited damaged. If allowed to smolder undetected it can grow to an inferno that spreads beyond our ability to control. If we wait for a pandemic to appear to prepare, it will be too late. We must act now, or one day many lives could be needlessly lost because we failed to act today." -George W Bush, in 2005 kicking off the effort that led to billions of dollars of resources being allocated to the development of the most comprehensive and robust pandemic war machine in the history of the world. Which our current government did not use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT