ADVERTISEMENT

This is How Florida Schools Give It Up...

Online instruction and other Hybrid instructions still an option for parents and we still need to hear from Teachers Union.....

Thank God there's a snowflake option and the Teachers Union has their finger on the pulse of this historic crisis...
So true.. They should be given an option... work onsite for full pay, or half time for half pay. My kids Elementary teachers said they weren’t working nearly full time planning or teaching than previously, more like half time.

Reactions: krvanness
Online instruction and other Hybrid instructions still an option for parents and we still need to hear from Teachers Union.....
Lol...lol. Yeah, I am sure the 9 to 5 working parents will choose the on line teaching option!!!

So true.. They should be given an option... work onsite for full pay, or half time for half pay. My kids Elementary teachers said they weren’t working nearly full time planning or teaching than previously, more like half time.
How about your school taxes are cut in half if you opt for virtual? That will nip in in the bud post haste...

Reactions: BreakingCane
Lol you really think kids will be going to school in Miami in 6 weeks?

On a side note today is the last day you can eat sit down in a restaurant in Dade. Better take advantage of the opportunity, will probably be a while before you get the chance again :)

Mayor already rescinded that about two hours ago. For gyms, too. Too much backlash. Try and keep up. Oh, and with 80% of families having both parents working, I'd say the number of kids attending school on campus will be about that same number. 80%. Can't stop it. We are opening up. Did you get your game tickets yet? I'm sure you'll be there. Don't cut off the nose to spite the face.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...s-order-gyms-fitness-centers-will-remain-open

ZERO chance union wins. Not with 80% of households having both parents working. I am sure there are plenty of young guns who just got their masters in education who are looking for work. Evolve or perish.

Mayor already rescinded that about two hours ago. For gyms, too. Too much backlash. Try and keep up. Oh, and with 80% of families having both parents working, I'd say the number of kids attending school on campus will be about that same number. 80%. Can't stop it. We are opening up. Did you get your game tickets yet? I'm sure you'll be there. Don't cut off the nose to spite the face.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...s-order-gyms-fitness-centers-will-remain-open

Yeah I saw that you can still eat outside or in parking lots.....in July in Miami, sounds awesome lol.

I'll be in Vegas or Boise most of the fall so I doubt I'll catch a Cane game in person this season in the unlikely event they get to play. I do have season tickets for UNLV at the new raider stadium so Ill make it to those or Boise st games depending on where I am. I'm doubtful games play before spring though.

Yeah I saw that you can still eat outside or in parking lots.....in July in Miami, sounds awesome lol.

I'll be in Vegas or Boise most of the fall so I doubt I'll catch a Cane game in person this season in the unlikely event they get to play. I do have season tickets for UNLV at the new raider stadium so Ill make it to those or Boise st games depending on where I am. I'm doubtful games play before spring though.

I think Boise hosts F$U. No?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT