ADVERTISEMENT

This is just scary and is a real indicator of the danger Trump has left our country in to this day with domestic attacks....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This is a 10 Minute video if you want to know what I am talking about. This is how the Trump administration hand picked one of his favorite detail from the secret service to work in the white house as deputy chief of staff.

The secret service is apolitical and for good reason. Trump has no experience or understanding of how government works, not to mention any morals so brings this guy in. So, now this dude is organizing rallies during covid exposing over 300 agents to Covid.

This person is the guy responsible for Jan 1st and organized what happened on Jan6th. These are people who worked in the secret service brought in for political reasons so Trump could have his influence at these type of events.

The person is back at the secret service now responsible for protecting Biden. In charge of people who protect Biden.

The security of our government officials has been breached. Now, I am not going to put all of this on trump because if you read this book and listen to the history of the secret service. This agency was a complete mess before Trump arrived. Under Obama they were banging hookers and not paying them in Columbia when they were supposed to be securing the city.

So it isn't about Trump but Trump came along and saw an opportunity to use this to his advantage. Again, he doesn't look out for the country. He looks out for himself and that is what a POS does.

This is a 10 Minute video if you want to know what I am talking about. This is how the Trump administration hand picked one of his favorite detail from the secret service to work in the white house as deputy chief of staff.

The secret service is apolitical and for good reason. Trump has no experience or understanding of how government works, not to mention any morals so brings this guy in. So, now this dude is organizing rallies during covid exposing over 300 agents to Covid.

This person is the guy responsible for Jan 1st and organized what happened on Jan6th. These are people who worked in the secret service brought in for political reasons so Trump could have his influence at these type of events.

The person is back at the secret service now responsible for protecting Biden. In charge of people who protect Biden.

The security of our government officials has been breached. Now, I am not going to put all of this on trump because if you read this book and listen to the history of the secret service. This agency was a complete mess before Trump arrived. Under Obama they were banging hookers and not paying them in Columbia when they were supposed to be securing the city.

So it isn't about Trump but Trump came along and saw an opportunity to use this to his advantage. Again, he doesn't look out for the country. He looks out for himself and that is what a POS does.

The SS kept Trump and Obama alive. I’d say they are doing a heck of a job.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
The SS kept Trump and Obama alive. I’d say they are doing a heck of a job.

Obviously you do not know the story or don't care about what is going on. It's time to clean house. This agency is not there to be political and we are not going to wait until our president dies as we have in the past with this agency. They were doing a great job when Reagan got shot too right? Sorry, some of us are smart. We see the warning signs people will not be kept alive.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Obviously you do not know the story or don't care about what is going on. It's time to clean house. This agency is not there to be political and we are not going to wait until our president dies as we have in the past with this agency. They were doing a great job when Reagan got shot too right? Sorry, some of us are smart. We see the warning signs people will not be kept alive.
I trust the people that run it.

You know...like you trust Manny to run run things.

This weekend:
Philadelphia - 15 shootings
NYC - 30 shootings
Chicago - 48 shootings.
Just one weekend! St. Louis, Atlanta, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland and Detroit, thugs promise to try harder for the Memorial Day weekend.

To the people that were shot, that was a domestic attack.
To the best of my knowledge their has never been a shooting at a Trump Rally.
The original post is just another example of the "other" pandemic, TDS.

Last edited:
This weekend:
NYC - 30 shootings
Chicago - 48 shootings.
Just one weekend! St. Louis, Atlanta, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland and Detroit, thugs promise to try harder for the Memorial Day weekend.

You are right they just Stormed the US Capitol and attempted to hurt Government Officials and hung a Noose outside of the Government Building. Nothing Major! Stand Down Proud Boy.

Reactions: cdwright40
Stop listening to the news. The USSS is a fantastic agency as a whole. The reporter “Jim Axelrod” is the brother of Obama’s chief strategist David Axelrod you dipshit! Hey but keep on with the leftist propaganda. They love you for being stupid!

You are right they just Stormed the US Capitol and attempted to hurt Government Officials and hung a Noose outside of the Government Building. Nothing Major! Stand Down Proud Boy.
A hanging noose does not determine who placed it. Actually have been quite a few cases of "nooses being placed to create a story" and later proven to be placed by the one that was pretending to feel threatened.

How about this weekend, I'll hang out with MAGA friends, grill and drink beer and you can go bar hopping in downtown Chicago.

Thank God Trump is gone. He was the worst President in US history. You have BDS. Biden/Harris has America respected again. You Cult Members/Racist are BURNING up inside. I Love It. God Bless America and BLM.
You toss that R word out pretty freely there man. Have we met? Didn't think so.

A hanging noose does not determine who placed it. Actually have been quite a few cases of "nooses being placed to create a story" and later proven to be placed by the one that was pretending to feel threatened.

How about this weekend, I'll hang out with MAGA friends, grill and drink beer and you can go bar hopping in downtown Chicago.
With Jesse Smollett

Se

see Lebrun James’ fake and staged hate crime, for example.

This weekend:
NYC - 30 shootings
Chicago - 48 shootings.

Meanwhile, Repugs oppose any gun control measures and even push for less restrictions in some states.

Meanwhile, Repugs oppose any gun control measures and even push for less restrictions in some states.
Yes. Because these animals will still get their guns no matter how strict you make laws for law abiding citizens. Think harder next time

If CD and those he supports took responsibility for themselves instead of blaming everyone/thing else for their failures, there'd be fewer such failures.

...and, If we could only harness CD's bullshit there'd be no importing. Wouldn't be clean energy, by any measure, but...

If CD and those he supports took responsibility for themselves instead of blaming everyone/thing else for their failures, there'd be fewer such failures.

...and, If we could only harness CD's bullshit there'd be no importing. Wouldn't be clean energy, by any measure, but...
You mean like running from the cops or trying to run then over with their cars?

No person that has ever known me has described me as a failure... I am quite successful... you would be advised to stay away from any psychological analysis.

If you think that gun laws will prevent criminals from getting firearms you are smoking crack, Which BTW is also illegal, but widely available.

I will be packing and immediately protect, my family and friends from any dirtbags that threaten us. You go right ahead, call 911 and ask for an empathetic social worker to set up an anger management counceling call with the scumbag attacking you or your wife, child, parent, boyfriend, etc.

If you think that gun laws will prevent criminals from getting firearms you are smoking crack, Which BTW is also illegal, but widely available.

I will be packing and immediately protect, my family and friends from any dirtbags that threaten us. You go right ahead, call 911 and ask for an empathetic social worker to set up an anger management counceling call with the scumbag attacking you or your wife, child, parent, boyfriend, etc.
Surely a ban on the sales of assault weapons would lessen the availability of weapons used in mass shootings. Assault weapons belong in the hands of our troops, not in the hands of private citizens.

Last edited:
Yes. Because these animals will still get their guns no matter how strict you make laws for law abiding citizens. Think harder next time
Yes, criminals would still get their guns but not with the ease of availability they now have. Any type of deterrents would be better than doing nothing.

No law is intended to "stop" anything. Laws are enacted to deter people. Not stop them. Every state has a law of no drunk driving. Yet people drive during every single day. Prior to the law 2 or 3 or maybe 4 times more people did this prior to the law...and improvements.

Hey Irwinn, what do you think of the Horns new coach?
Mike, as close as I am to Austin and totally surrounded by their fans, I don't really follow them. I was surprised about the failure of the last two coaches, both whom had impressive resumes. Present coach also has a great resume and is considered an offensive guru (ignore pun). I think Texas' problem is who they recruit, lots of size and strength and stars aplenty, but not enough speed. We'll see, they've disappointed almost as much as our 'Canes.

Turn the Channel. He's not President anymore.

Reactions: central17
Mike, as close as I am to Austin and totally surrounded by their fans, I don't really follow them. I was surprised about the failure of the last two coaches, both whom had impressive resumes. Present coach also has a great resume and is considered an offensive guru (ignore pun). I think Texas' problem is who they recruit, lots of size and strength and stars aplenty, but not enough speed. We'll see, they've disappointed almost as much as our 'Canes.
At the least, he should be able to keep the state's top QB,s at home and there have been alot of great one's that have gone elsewhere. Baker Mayfield, Andy Dalton, Matthew Stafford, Andrew Luck, Drew Brees, etc. Can't wait for football!

Last edited:
Well, if your a good Republican or Democrat and respect gun laws, you can self defense when Antifa and BLM come knocking on your door. 👍

Turn the Channel. He's not President anymore.
Yeah. I don't deal with problems in this manner. I take the mail out of the mail box even if it is bad news. I read it and address it. I answer my phone. I don't duck. He may not be president now but this country will take many years to clean up the mess he left.

Hyenas walking around acting like terrorists.....based on a lie of voter fraud.

Yeah. I don't deal with problems in this manner. I take the mail out of the mail box even if it is bad news. I read it and address it. I answer my phone. I don't duck. He may not be president now but this country will take many years to clean up the mess he left.

Hyenas walking around acting like terrorists.....based on a lie of voter fraud.
CD , it must be difficult for some to differentiate the obvious from not so obvious, right from wrong, etc. I am an optimistic person and hope that you see the obvious . Stay at it, it takes some longer than others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT