ADVERTISEMENT

This is why

gamecane1979

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2012
You have division between police officers and people. Abuse of power and a lot of times it goes unchecked.The officer has resigned but needs to be charged with assault and falsifying a report. All cops aren't bad but ones like this one have no place on the force. And before some of you comment he should've been more respectful you're dead ass wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBd9PgEHkfM/?igshid=11hgce4t9wj6g

Reactions: gokcub
You have division between police officers and people. Abuse of power and a lot of times it goes unchecked.The officer has resigned but needs to be charged with assault and falsifying a report. All cops aren't bad but ones like this one have no place on the force. And before some of you comment he should've been more respectful you're dead ass wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBd9PgEHkfM/?igshid=11hgce4t9wj6g
You ain’t going to want to hear this but he actually broke the law and the officer reached for his hand to put him in handcuffs. Was he pissed off? Yep sure was but that doesn’t change the facts of what happened. I’d like to know what happened prior to the video recording. That would give me a better idea of what exactly happened.

here’s what we don’t know... What was the reason for the stop? He was being issued a citation and subject would not cooperate and provide necessary info to issue a citation. Law says if there’s legal ground for the stop and a citation is issued, if the subject refuses to provide necessary info or sign citation, after subject is warned they can be placed under arrest for what essentially obstruction.

there’s also a lot we don’t know. The female look like she’d been running her mouth. Even the suspect look back at her and gave her the side eye. He didn’t want to give in is what it looked like but had she not been there he probably would’ve cooperated.

That happened to me years ago. I pulled a car over for speeding, female driver had a revoked DL. I was going to cite her and she started refusing and trying to cause a scene. I gave her fair warning and she still refused. At that point I went to take her into custody and her boyfriend jumped out of the car and started to come at me. He was calmly met by two other officers who redirected him back to his seat before he wound up in the backseat with her. He didn’t like, she didn’t like but they’re 100% in the wrong and trying to escalate a situation that didn’t need to be escalated.

Nobody got hurt which is the way we prefer it.

Last edited:
You ain’t going to want to hear this but he actually broke the law and the officer reached for his hand to put him in handcuffs. Was he pissed off? Yep sure was but that doesn’t change the facts of what happened. I’d like to know what happened prior to the video recording. That would give me a better idea of what exactly happened.

here’s what we don’t know... What was the reason for the stop? He was being issued a citation and subject would not cooperate and provide necessary info to issue a citation. Law says if there’s legal ground for the stop and a citation is issued, if the subject refuses to provide necessary info or sign citation, after subject is warned they can be placed under arrest for what essentially obstruction.

there’s also a lot we don’t know. The female look like she’d been running her mouth. Even the suspect look back at her and gave her the side eye. He didn’t want to give in is what it looked like but had she not been there he probably would’ve cooperated.

That happened to me years ago. I pulled a car over for speeding, female driver had a revoked DL. I was going to cite her and she started refusing and trying to cause a scene. I gave her fair warning and she still refused. At that point I went to take her into custody and her boyfriend jumped out of the car and started to come at me. He was calmly met by two other officers who redirected him back to his seat before he wound up in the backseat with her. He didn’t like, she didn’t like but they’re 100% in the wrong and trying to escalate a situation that didn’t need to be escalated.

Nobody got hurt which is the way we prefer it.

The entire video is out there. Watch it and get back to me. A DUI shouldn't equal a death sentence. Chase him down not shoot him in the back. There was no other law broken. It's called compassion. It's called caring for your community. Did he deserve a good ass kicking after he struggled yep. But to shoot him in the back was straight BS.

Reactions: lou97
The entire video is out there. Watch it and get back to me. A DUI shouldn't equal a death sentence. Chase him down not shoot him in the back. There was no other law broken. It's called compassion. It's called caring for your community. Did he deserve a good ass kicking after he struggled yep. But to shoot him in the back was straight BS.
There sure as f-ck wasn’t any compassion when the suspect pointed the taser at the cops face. There sure as f-ck wasn’t any compassion when the suspect decided to drive drunk putting other families at risk. There’s not a use of force guideline in the country that says this is a bad shooting.

Reactions: krvanness
There sure as f-ck wasn’t any compassion when the suspect pointed the taser at the cops face. There sure as f-ck wasn’t any compassion when the suspect decided to drive drunk putting other families at risk. There’s not a use of force guideline in the country that says this is a bad shooting.

Read the Georgia law. He deserved to be arrested and put in jail. No more no less. Drunk driving and running away with a nonlethal taser is not reason to get shot in the back. Those two cops couldn't handle their business and get the guy in handcuffs so they shot him. They both deserved to be fired for incompetence and the shooter deserves to be in prison.

Read the Georgia law. He deserved to be arrested and put in jail. No more no less. Drunk driving and running away with a nonlethal taser is not reason to get shot in the back. Those two cops couldn't handle their business and get the guy in handcuffs so they shot him. They both deserved to be fired for incompetence and the shooter deserves to be in prison.

Well said. It didn't warrant death.

Are you serious dude?! There will be many good cops killed due to the ones that think like you. And they shot him in the back not when he turned and pointed the taser at him.

Once again you don’t know what Georgia law actually says. Go do some research before you open your trap.

A taser is an immobilizing tool. 5 seconds and the officer is down. Easy enough to steal a gun and shoot the officer(s). That guy absolutely whipped their ass. Everything until the struggle was 100% professional and courteous. The suspect not only endangered their life’s but his own which we obviously know the results.

Are you serious dude?! There will be many good cops killed due to the ones that think like you. And they shot him in the back not when he turned and pointed the taser at him.
Milliseconds, that’s how much time was between him pointing the taser at the cops face and the gun drawn and fired. Literally less than one second. Was the officer in fear for his own safety after getting his ass kicked and the suspect pointing, firing a taser at his face? Hell f’ing yes!

and hold the f-ck up, don’t get personal because you dont like what I said. You don’t know how I think. These are fact based assertions. I know you libs always seem to have problems with facts.

Reactions: grbcane

Look this situation is heartbreaking, it shouldn’t have ended with him loosing his life.

With that being said, he wasn’t killed for drunk driving, or falling asleep in his car.

The police didn’t walk up and put a few rounds in the guy while he was in the car.

He was killed for his actions during the arrest. This is so sad, I have no doubt he was a good guy, unfortunately we have all seen good people act irrationally while intoxicated.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Milliseconds, that’s how much time was between him pointing the taser at the cops face and the gun drawn and fired. Literally less than one second. Was the officer in fear for his own safety after getting his ass kicked and the suspect pointing, firing a taser at his face? Hell f’ing yes!

and hold the f-ck up, don’t get personal because you dont like what I said. You don’t know how I think. These are fact based assertions. I know you libs always seem to have problems with facts.

I ain't a ****ing lib and you sound stupid saying he feared for his life. That taser couldn't kill him and the only reason he shot is because he got his ass handed to him. And I didn't get personal. Just stating a fact. A lot of good cops are gonna die if this type of shit keeps happening. People are tired of this bullshit and the idea of you dont kill a cop is going out the window more and more each day. If you believe you cops stand a chance if the public really turns on you you're sadly mistaken. You and others that think like you is why BLM is a growing force. Enjoy it while you can. A change is coming to this country and it's gonna get uglier before it gets pretty.

Look this situation is heartbreaking, it shouldn’t have ended with him loosing his life.

With that being said, he wasn’t killed for drunk driving, or falling asleep in his car.

The police didn’t walk up and put a few rounds in the guy while he was in the car.

He was killed for his actions during the arrest. This is so sad, I have no doubt he was a good guy, unfortunately we have all seen good people act irrationally while intoxicated.

He deserved to get his ass kicked. He deserved to be locked up. He didn't deserve to be shot PERIOD!

I ain't a ****ing lib and you sound stupid saying he feared for his life. That taser couldn't kill him and the only reason he shot is because he got his ass handed to him. And I didn't get personal. Just stating a fact. A lot of good cops are gonna die if this type of shit keeps happening. People are tired of this bullshit and the idea of you dont kill a cop is going out the window more and more each day. If you believe you cops stand a chance if the public really turns on you you're sadly mistaken. You and others that think like you is why BLM is a growing force. Enjoy it while you can. A change is coming to this country and it's gonna get uglier before it gets pretty.
Tell me what’s the difference between you & the rest of the libs. I have not seen a single difference. And I sound stupid? Why because you didn’t like what I said? Sorry you’re so fragile.

there are a ton of cases backing up what I’ve already stated. Go read TN v. Garner which is the foundation for all use of force policies in the United States.

https://www.oyez.org/cases/1984/83-1035
Here’s the link to the case which on my opinion is way more egregious that even this case. Officer was assaulted (felony), suspect fled after stealing a taser, pointed taser at cops face & fired. Cop shot suspect.

Tell me what’s the difference between you & the rest of the libs. I have not seen a single difference.

there are a ton of cases backing up what I’ve already stated. Go read TN v. Garner which is the foundation for all use of force policies in the United States.

https://www.oyez.org/cases/1984/83-1035
Here’s the link to the case which on my opinion is way more egregious that even this case. Officer was assaulted (felony), suspect fled after stealing a taser, pointed taser at cops face & fired. Cop shot suspect.

Libs didn't vote for Trump. I'm a independent that votes whoever best suits my purposes and needs. I've served this country and produce dogs that save lives the world over. If you'd like I can have multiple sheriffs in Tennessee contact you about dogs I've trained that save officers and civilians lives alike. But the shit you're saying and justifying is what is tearing this nation apart. Every officer needs body cameras that cant be disabled and reviewed independently by a panel. Cops are acting like they are above the law. It has to change or it will only get worse.

Libs didn't vote for Trump. I'm a independent that votes whoever best suits my purposes and needs. I've served this country and produce dogs that save lives the world over. If you'd like I can have multiple sheriffs in Tennessee contact you about dogs I've trained that save officers and civilians lives alike. But the shit you're saying and justifying is what is tearing this nation apart. Every officer needs body cameras that cant be disabled and reviewed independently by a panel. Cops are acting like they are above the law. It has to change or it will only get worse.
Hold up that’s a generalized statement, both cops in this case were wearing body cams. Nobody acted even rude to the guy. The footage has already been released.

Secondly good for you. My parents bread shepherds when I was a kid & I love them. They’re more than a tool to me.

Thirdly I revert back to TN v. Garner

He deserved to get his ass kicked. He deserved to be locked up. He didn't deserve to be shot PERIOD!

Unfortunately, he made the decision not the cops, I’ve seen good people act completely irrational while intoxicated, his behavior is what led to the sad conclusion.

What would have happened if the taser hit its mark. Can you conclude with certainty that he wouldn’t have grabbed the cop’s gun? Can you make that assumption from someone who seconds before was acting completely irrational?

Monday morning quarterbacking is always easy and relaxing, however that cop had less than a second to make that decision.

Hold up that’s a generalized statement, both cops in this case were wearing body cams. Nobody acted even rude to the guy. The footage has already been released.

Secondly good for you. My parents bread shepherds when I was a kid & I love them. They’re more than a tool to me.

Thirdly I revert back to TN v. Garner

I'm talking about wearing them period. There's a lot of people dead and in jail from bad cops. If you're a good cop and dont violate people's civil rights you should advocate all cops wearing them at all times and they cant be turned off while on duty. It's too many cops playing judge,jury and executioner.

Unfortunately, he made the decision not the cops, I’ve seen good people act completely irrational while intoxicated, his behavior is what led to the sad conclusion.

What would have happened if the taser hit its mark. Can you conclude with certainty that he wouldn’t have grabbed the cop’s gun? Can you make that assumption from someone who seconds before was acting completely irrational?

Monday morning quarterbacking is always easy and relaxing, however that cop had less than a second to make that decision.

The issue is he should've been walked home.
People are getting rich off private prisons and it's big business. Look up Whitworth 10000 people put on probation unjustly so judges,prosecutors and a private company could make millions. The system is flawed and needs to be changed. That's why you're seeing all this civil unrest. Blood is gonna be spilled on both sides and the sad part is 90% of it is gonna from good American people.

I'm talking about wearing them period. There's a lot of people dead and in jail from bad cops. If you're a good cop and dont violate people's civil rights you should advocate all cops wearing them at all times and they cant be turned off while on duty. It's too many cops playing judge,jury and executioner.
Dude I can’t even begin to elaborate on that. We are mandated to wear them unless you’re a plainclothes officer. If ours get turned off you’re done. If you know some dirty cops then turn them in. Not sure why this is even being discussed. It has absolutely no bearing to the topic at hand.

The issue is he should've been walked home.
People are getting rich off private prisons and it's big business. Look up Whitworth 10000 people put on probation unjustly so judges,prosecutors and a private company could make millions. The system is flawed and needs to be changed. That's why you're seeing all this civil unrest. Blood is gonna be spilled on both sides and the sad part is 90% of it is gonna from good American people.

The system is flawed, I agree with some of what you’ve said, but how often have drunk drivers been given a pass in this era. Unfortunately I know I have at least driven buzzed in my youth, but at the same time drunk driving accounts for a lot of deaths.

Dude I can’t even begin to elaborate on that. We are mandated to wear them unless you’re a plainclothes officer. If ours get turned off you’re done. If you know some dirty cops then turn them in. Not sure why this is even being discussed. It has absolutely no bearing to the topic at hand.

It holds plenty bearing. You've had bad cops getting away with being bad cops for years,hence the distrust and hatred for them.Most people dont believe in cops like they once did.And all of the US doesnt have the same laws regarding cameras.

The system is flawed, I agree with some of what you’ve said, but how often have drunk drivers been given a pass in this era. Unfortunately I know I have at least driven buzzed in my youth, but at the same time drunk driving accounts for a lot of deaths.

I agree. He deserved to be locked up. Death no.

What are we f’ing babysitters? Walked home?the guy is really going out of his way to blame the cops for this.

It holds plenty bearing. You've had bad cops getting away with being bad cops for years,hence the distrust and hatred for them.Most people dont believe in cops like they once did.And all of the US doesnt have the same laws regarding cameras.
Dude provide me some examples. You don’t give specifics just generalities. Have you witnessed this?

What are we f’ing babysitters? Walked home?the guy is really going out of his way to blame the cops for this.

No you're a public servant as are all cops. Justice has been monetized in this country. It's big business and that's changed how we're policed. I'm tired and gotta get up early to do some tracking training. Yall can have the lounge for a few days. Positive vibes and energy to all

Dude provide me some examples. You don’t give specifics just generalities. Have you witnessed this?

Look up the 6-8 cops in Dothan Alabama that locked up and framed over 200 innocent black people on false drug charges. One incident is too much.

No you're a public servant as are all cops. Justice has been monetized in this country. It's big business and that's changed how we're policed. I'm tired and gotta get up early to do some tracking training. Yall can have the lounge for a few days. Positive vibes and energy to all
Lmao ummmm ok... I smell bullsh-t! By the way what agencies do you provide K-9’s to? You mention the other day you make tons of money off of these dogs and more specifically hundreds of thousands of dollars I believe. First of all we get our dogs right from Germany and are trained by a local company and we don’t have nearly that much money in our dogs. Not sure who the hell you're charging those fees to.

Lmao ummmm ok... I smell bullsh-t! By the way what agencies do you provide K-9’s to? You mention the other day you make tons of money off of these dogs and more specifically hundreds of thousands of dollars I believe. First of all we get our dogs right from Germany and are trained by a local company and we don’t have nearly that much money in our dogs. Not sure who the hell you're charging those fees to.

Do your research. No federal agency can buy directly from Germany(foreign brokers) thanks to Trump. And I sell green dogs to many different brokers that sell directly to TSA,Border patrol and others.I dont do drug detection.I do dual purpose bomb dogs. My green dogs sell for 12k and a finished dog from 25k and up. Talk to your K9 handlers and they'll verify the prices.

Cameras would've made it so there would've been no issues. And the FBI isn't infallible. It happens and there's no way as a cop you dont know of situations where it hasn't happened.
More excuses... I truly don’t and a good portion of my career has been devoted to dealing with the worst of the worst in street gangs and organized crime.

FL’s advanced gang curriculum was partially written by yours truly. I was part of about two dozen specialist from across the state who wrote the curriculum with FDLE in Tallahassee <—— shithole

Never been a cop but I was an infantryman in the Army. It's easy to watch a video and pass judgement. Things feel a little different when you can potentially lose your life. This absolutely could have ended with that guy immobilizing the cop, taking his weapon and killing him. Cops shouldn't be expected to die on the job.
Thank you for your service

Reactions: MungoGungo
Tasers cause more deaths in the US than police killing unarmed black men. Tasers are lethal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT