ADVERTISEMENT

This race ain’t over.

At present, there is litigation in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona. Recounts will take place and if illegal votes were counted for Biden this won’t be hard to change the outcome. Very close in GA PA AZ WI NV. I think it’s 50-50 but there is a ton of evidence to demand recount. For anyone on here that doesn’t think fraud exist in cities like Philly Detroit Milwaukee you probably believe the world is still flat & I have some waterfront property to sell you in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

Lets not forget Trump is a skank/hoe himself.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Can't argue with that. He did go public about grabbing them by the pussy and he did screw around when his wife was pregnant . He was friends at one point with Jeffery Epstein. I'm not sure he was as bad as slick Willie Clinton . That guy was the most notorious.

Sounds like 306 electoral votes. According to Trump since he got the same number that's a landslide.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
And the popular vote by a larger margin than Hillary got on him. Biden flipped 5 states.

Reactions: cems52
Hey, I don't give a rats ass if both of you support a guy with dementia and a skank of a V.P. just shows what a dumbass you both are.
We got a live one ova here..

Gary why do you allow 12yr olds in the Lounge. they should require parental guidance

Can't argue with that. He did go public about grabbing them by the pussy and he did screw around when his wife was pregnant . He was friends at one point with Jeffery Epstein. I'm not sure he was as bad as slick Willie Clinton . That guy was the most notorious.
Don't forget Trump paid to silence his hoes.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Ed,

You have been loyal to Trump thoroughly. Still are. Admire your steadfastness,

You can mourn publicly today and tomorrow. But, then it will be time to move on. Fox has called the race for Biden. The Murdoch media empire is moving away from Trump. Even the WSJ editorial board encouraged a graceful exit and transition.

It’s over.

Reactions: cems52
The resistant will continue against Biden..

Will accomplish squat.. Another lame duck democratic president... No better than that loser Obama..
You should know from experience as a Cuban enamored with another communist brought you to this country. should we call you Fidel 🤔

Reactions: Cat.5 Cane
You should know from experience as a Cuban enamored with another communist brought you to this country. should we call you Fidel 🤔

Trumptisum will never die.. It will be the resistance to the Weak Biden agenda..

Trumptisum will never die.. It will be the resistance to the Weak Biden agenda..

Trump is going to under investigation from here on out for the rest of his life, and there is no one to replace him in politics. That's the risk of putting all your marbles behind a personality instead of an actual political cause. When that person exits stage you are left with nothing.

By the way the only pos that sat down with the Castors where Obama & Biden...

I'll just leave this here.

donald-trump-kim-jong-un-summit-4.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

donald-trump-kim-jong-un-summit-4.jpg

Nice try one has nothing to do with the other...
That meeting was to bring them closer to a democratic country and to prevent nuclear disaster.
Tge Obama & Biden was to extend help to a communist... Nothing to do with national security..

That meeting was to bring them closer to a democratic country and to prevent nuclear disaster.
Tge Obama & Biden was to extend help to a communist... Nothing to do with national security..
You are a definitely not well educated. Again you and your Cuba was enamored with a Communist. just like Trump was enamored with north korea and Russia. He would not even condemn Russia for putting bounties on our American soldiers. You Cubano are just repeating history, just don’t do it in America

North Korea is far worse and dangerous than Cuba. The easiest way to neutralize the Castro regime is to let democracy and freedom gradually into Cuba, which is why Obama met with him. Trump's meeting with Kim was nothing more than a failed photo-op that didn't yield any meaningful policy change.

RECOUNT will happen. We shall see
Your stamina in admirable. But you will be disappointed and continue too lose face. You posted all the bravado before the election. Now your Just desperate. How far will you fall before you get it.

Reactions: edtuna
Your stamina in admirable. But you will be disappointed and continue too lose face. You posted all the bravado before the election. Now your Just desperate. How far will you fall before you get it.
Ok we will see. A lot of people disagree with you. Maybe your right but I don’t see that big of a lead in AZ GA PA WI. Let’s see what happens

74 million disagree with you and growing , How many do you have?
71 Legal Votes. The question at hand is how many of your 74million will be shown to be illegal. If your so confident you probably wouldn’t even bother debating me. The fact is it’s very close. Let see how many of those Ballots in Philly Detroit Atlanta Milwaukee hold up??

Yes I have tiger blood like our president. Will no give up. Fight to the bitter end. This ain’t even close to being over.

If you have blood like the president, then you’re going to jail.... at least you can wear orange.....
How many illegal votes do you have. I think if I recall Trump told the people in N Carolina to vote twice. Hmmmm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT