ADVERTISEMENT

It Ain’t over until Rosie O’Donnell sings

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
One things for certain all the Fake Polls and all you fools who quoted them constantly we’re not just wrong but the polls were pathological garbage. Lol.

Something smells very bad at the way this is headed. I hope any fraud or corruption on any side be found out. I really think it’s 50-50 right now.
Litigation will play out in many states. I am very interested to see the recount in many states as well under much more scrutiny and bipartisan counting methods. I wonder if perhaps GA will show that Trump actually won by more than is being reported? I wonder if the same will be true of WI and PA if it comes down to recounts

normally recounts only change very few votes but these aren’t normal times and it just seems like some strange things are happening.
Regarding NevadaI think they might take till next week to count everything and they know all of the US is watching. Several very disturbing real videos of real corruption and fraud already out there and growing quick. So the evidence is being collected and will be brought to the Supreme Court in the end.Hoping for a fair and just outcome no matter who wins..

Last edited:
One things for certain all the Fake Polls and all you fools who quoted them constantly we’re not just wrong but the polls were pathological garbage. Lol.

Something smells very bad at the way this is headed. I hope any fraud or corruption on any side be found out. I really think it’s 50-50 right now.
Litigation will play out in many states. I am very interested to see the recount in many states as well under much more scrutiny and bipartisan counting methods. I wonder if perhaps GA will show that Trump actually won by more than is being reported? I wonder if the same will be true of WI and PA if it comes down to recounts

normally recounts only change very few votes but these aren’t normal times and it just seems like some strange things are happening.
Regarding NevadaI think they might take till next week to count everything and they know all of the US is watching. Several very disturbing real videos of real corruption and fraud already out there and growing quick. So the evidence is being collected and will be brought to the Supreme Court in the end.Hoping for a fair and just outcome no matter who wins..
You're from crazy town.

Honestly, one of the things that'll come out is the USPS intentional disenfranchisement of voters. Crazy as that could cost Trump when IF intentional it was designed to boost him.

Reactions: edtuna

Oh God no, not her singing, I’ll concede I give up, raise the white flag.

• Haha

I agree with you on just how badly the polls totally screwed the pooch again. According to them assholes this thing should have been over. I think Biden still wins fair and square. No evidence of voting fraud.

Actually my assessment is very rational. Your comment however seems pretty stupid

Your assessment on the polls is spot on and I don’t know how it can be fixed honestly. I have never believed ANY polls especially after 2016 but rarely ever. Mostly Because I don’t care, I vote for who I want and if they win they win. We can’t control it except for voting. Getting fired up over polls always stumped me since they are all so inaccurate. But everyone loves to fight about them including the lounge.

I agree with you on just how badly the polls totally screwed the pooch again. According to them assholes this thing should have been over. I think Biden still wins fair and square. No evidence of voting fraud.
Don’t think the Biden campaign internal polls were as far off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT