ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts On Britney Griner

I think she was convicted of possession and attempting to smuggle narcotics into Russia. I don't know about a "genius move" but he does get his terrorist back at little cost. His IQ is assessed to be 127, which is above average but not genius level.

Last edited:
Ignorant bitch

ypu are a lowlife POS No matter hoe you come back at me.
You show it even day and with every post.

i know much more about you than you do me.

you should have been aborted. You are a scourge.
Now here’s an intelligent response
No come back necessary, you have already embarrassed your small minded self
Thank you for proving how fukin immature and ignorant you are
you’re nothing more than a simpleton, with ZERO depth!
LMAO @ YOU
Pffft

Why all the animosity toward Griner? Nine years is an absurd sentence for her crime. Like I said, we protect our citizens first and foremost and she won't be in a Russian for the next nine years.
There’s ZERO animosity,
There is ZERO empathy, for a woke athlete that kneels during the National Anthem when she ignorantly violated Russia’s and every countries Drug laws
Ive been smoking on and off for decades and have never been dumb enough to bring drugs into a foreign country
Lastly NO TRADE for a WNBA player for one of worlds largest weapons dealer to terrorists
LMAO @ LIL Texas mikey
pffft

Reactions: zackbear
She had a doctor's prescription for medical cannabis for pain. The UCLA players committed a crime. Griner didn't. It is not illegal in Russia to possess a medicinal drug prescribed by a physician. This was nothing more than a political stunt and yes, I'm Ok with exchanging her for a terrorist if that's the only way to gain her freedom. We protect our citizens first and foremost.
You truly make dumber and dumber comments
How fkn ignorant can you be?
Wait you continue to demonstrate it daily
You really think a foreign Govt, let alone one of our biggest enemies, gives a rats ass about some prescription SPECIFCALLY when it comes to POT?!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO @ YOUR IGNORANCE!

A Russian prosecutor accused Griner of moving a "significant amount" of cannabis oil during her appearance in Court. In reality, Griner was arrested with 0.702 grams which is approximately two-hundredths of an ounce. This is nothing but a political stunt. Russia doesn't give a shit about it's citizens in one of our jails for drugs and would never make that trade.
Hey donkey, Raiding Trumps Maro Lago was “nothing but a political stunt
”You know ZERO of what was ACTUALLY said
Til then keep believing that your vote for joey was smart, and that Griner didnt violate any laws
Thank you for my daily entertainment, LIL texas mikey
LMAO @ YOU

Once her family went public with this story, they made it harder to get her out. Putin’s Russia looks for cases like this. They arrest a popular public figure, give her a harsh sentence, then wait, like a patient fisherman waiting for a bite. That way, they’ll trade her for some piece of scum Russian languishing in an American jail because of a real crime. We get back Griner, who made a tiny mistake, and they get back a felon.
Britany should have known better, but so should all the support staff around her. For any young travel virgins out there, heed this warning. Jail overseas is no joke. They don’t like Americans flaunting their laws. If you’re thinking about bending a law, or maybe bringing just a tiny bit of weed, I’ve got three rules for you: don’t, don’t, DON’T!

There’s ZERO animosity,
There is ZERO empathy, for a woke athlete that kneels during the National Anthem when she ignorantly violated Russia’s and every countries Drug laws
Ive been smoking on and off for decades and have never been dumb enough to bring drugs into a foreign country
Lastly NO TRADE for a WNBA player for one of worlds largest weapons dealer to terrorists
LMAO @ LIL Texas mikey
pffft
FTR, there is a poster on a news medium out here in Utah that goes by the handle, Miami Mike. I've told our mike about that before and I know it's not him just from the views he has. Just thought it was interesting, carry on.

The more I think about it, the more I believe this country must do what it takes to free Britney.
Go ahead and make the swap Britney for:
main-qimg-7433461580c8684333c7d01d58191bdd

Hey donkey, Raiding Trumps Maro Lago was “nothing but a political stunt
”You know ZERO of what was ACTUALLY said
Til then keep believing that your vote for joey was smart, and that Griner didnt violate any laws
Thank you for my daily entertainment, LIL texas mikey
LMAO @ YOU
"Raiding Trumps Maro Lago (sic) was nothing but a political stunt" might have to replace your all-time classic, "Trump wins in a landslide"!

Last edited:
Now here’s an intelligent response
No come back necessary, you have already embarrassed your small minded self
Thank you for proving how fukin immature and ignorant you are
you’re nothing more than a simpleton, with ZERO depth!
LMAO @ YOU
Pffft
Go away little angry, no life having, joe Biden owns you, bitch.

so sad little bitch..

nothing a little miserable bitch like you says matters.

Listen carefully: WHEN YOU LEAVE THE USA, AMERICAN VALUES, LAWS, ETC MEAN NOTHING!!! This isn’t about Griner, pot or anything an American court would consider. This is a celebrity who is being held by a dictator, BECAUSE HE WANTS TO. That’s the end of it. Now we must trade what Putin wants, for her freedom. There’s nothing else which matters.
If you decide to travel outside the USA be squeaky clean. Violate no laws. Enjoy the sights. If you want to be a jerk, do it in the USA. While some states can be abusive, it’s still the USA. Even if you think some other country will be ok with what you’re going to do, planes get diverted for bad weather, etc and you can end up somewhere else, which has a hard on for the USA that day.

The more I think about it, the more I believe this country must do what it takes to free Britney.
Go ahead and make the swap Britney for:
main-qimg-7433461580c8684333c7d01d58191bdd
You prove that even Hurricane fans can be stupid. Griner is being held by a dictator so he can get people in American jails back to Russia. The person who admires his tactics is trump, the same guy who has nuclear secrets at home. That’s a felony, even for ex-presidents, because Trump signed a law saying so. See, people who pass laws to hurt political rivals (Clinton) fail to realize that those laws can turn around and bite them in the ass. Republicans who want to overturn elections need to learn that lesson before they have sets of teeth marks all over their buttocks. Democracy is for ALL of us. If you don’t like liberal politics vote against them, but like it or not democracy depends on having both parties, so our path continues down the middle. Dumping either side destroys democracy. If you don’t understand this you need to stop watching football and read some books.

Griner brought hemp oil into the country, which isn’t legal there. Regardless, the charges and conviction have lit if anything to do with that. This is about international power politics of returning Russians imprisoned in the USA, who Putin wants back. Nothing else matters. The More publicity, the more Putin will want. It’s that simple.

Go away little angry, no life having, joe Biden owns you, bitch.

so sad little bitch..

nothing a little miserable bitch like you says matters.
LMAO at your trailer park mentality
The only thing Joey owns is his diapers!!!!!!
Thank you for proving how ignorant, and low class you are
Love it when people embarrass themselves
Thanks for another laugh, now your home just got a ticket for over parking
,MOVE IT DONKEY!
LMAO @ YOU

You prove that even Hurricane fans can be stupid. Griner is being held by a dictator so he can get people in American jails back to Russia. The person who admires his tactics is trump, the same guy who has nuclear secrets at home. That’s a felony, even for ex-presidents, because Trump signed a law saying so. See, people who pass laws to hurt political rivals (Clinton) fail to realize that those laws can turn around and bite them in the ass. Republicans who want to overturn elections need to learn that lesson before they have sets of teeth marks all over their buttocks. Democracy is for ALL of us. If you don’t like liberal politics vote against them, but like it or not democracy depends on having both parties, so our path continues down the middle. Dumping either side destroys democracy. If you don’t understand this you need to stop watching football and read some books.
So you really believe that former presidents are walking around over a year after they left office with the nuclear codes?.
weird-al-crazy.gif

Reactions: majus12
Trump would have made fun of her for being gay and made jokes about her not being pretty, and her ass would still be in Russia. Comparing China and Russia when that happened is like compring gas mileage on a 1960 car and a new one. She made a dumb, careless mistake and put herself in a horrible predicament. Russia will only relent on her and the other American being freed if they get what they want.
It was Trump who got the moron Ball brothers released from China....but the current imbecile in the WH is not capable of such feats.

It was Trump who got the moron Ball brothers released from China....but the current imbecile in the WH is not capable of such feats.
It was Trump who lost by nearly 8 million votes, incited the Capital riot when he lied about losing and took classified files to his home when he left office.

Wow I am still getting used to this new format but reading this board makes me sick. All of you insulting each other just shows the dire straits we are in as a country. Here we are all of us Miami Hurricane fans just turning on each other over political bullshit.

When you get a flat tire is it Trump's fault.
Are you going to keep defending the lying POS no matter what he says or does? It wasn't me who charged him with three felonies! Time for some accountability!

Last edited:
So you really believe that former presidents are walking around over a year after they left office with the nuclear codes?.
weird-al-crazy.gif
Yes, I believe it. Trump acknowledged it, when he returned some of them earlier in the year. It may not be codes, but it clearly includes Top Secret, SCI, the highest level of secret documents the USA possesses. I believe the people who work in the archives, the FBI, and the Secret Service, as well as the Federal Judge who authorized the search, way, WAY before I would believe Trump, a well known and PROVEN fraudster. He paid $25 million to settle fraud claims. That makes him a liar. I’m sure you think that they are all lying but trump, the paragon of virtue is truthful. That, sir is a little crazy. No, it’s F**king Nuts!!
You can take the time to read all the evidence, and wait for further information. We’ll see what’s real, and what’s bluster. REM, Trump first said he didn’t take them, then he returned them, and now it’s a hoax. All those statements can’t be true. You can’t return a hoax! Wake up! Trump’s a total fraud. He’s into politics because his brand lost value. He keeps his rallies going because stupid poor people send him money. The only way conservatives can get a majority is to court violent extremists. That usually ends badly, if history’s examples matter. Hopefully, not in the USA, but the Canes will win several rings before we return to stable democracy.

Last edited:
Yes, I believe it. Trump acknowledged it, when he returned some of them earlier in the year. It may not be codes, but it clearly includes Top Secret, SCI, the highest level of secret documents the USA possesses. I believe the people who work in the archives, the FBI, and the Secret Service, as well as the Federal Judge who authorized the search, way, WAY before I would believe Trump, a well known and PROVEN fraudster. He paid $25 million to settle fraud claims. That makes him a liar. I’m sure you think that they are all lying but trump, the paragon of virtue is truthful. That, sir is a little crazy. No, it’s F**king Nuts!!
You can take the time to read all the evidence, and wait for further information. We’ll see what’s real, and what’s bluster. REM, Trump first said he didn’t take them, then he returned them, and now it’s a hoax. All those statements can’t be true. You can’t return a hoax! Wake up! Trump’s a total fraud. He’s into politics because his brand lost value. He keeps his rallies going because stupid poor people send him money. The only way conservatives can get a majority is to court violent extremists. That usually ends badly, if history’s examples matter. Hopefully, not in the USA, but the Canes will win several rings before we return to stable democracy.
Ever hear of changing a password?

How fukin ignorant can you be???
The more you post th more apparent it is
You tell us to educate ourselves when you haven’t researched anything about this political partisan FBI raid
FBI was at Maro LAgo in June they took several boxes, and LEFT the ones they came back for
Only small minded preconceived thoughts like your post, shows that you rush to judgement WITHOUT facts
You are such an ahole.

I didn't write any of those things.

I don't care to discuss this with apiece of shit like you who would even come at me like this without even understanding what my intention was. So go F yourself.

Dunce
CD is known for being the least respected poster here
you are fast becoming second to him
your lack of knowledge, words, and class are quite obvious
You have nothing salient to say ( google it, dummy)
thanks for the laugh and embarrassing your donk ass on Canesport!
LMAO @ YOU

I think she was convicted of possession and attempting to smuggle narcotics into Russia.
Genius move? This has been a tactic of the USSR, and other closed authoritarian regimes for over 70 years. As Truman said, the only new thing is the history you haven’t read yet
How fukin ignorant can you be???
The more you post th more apparent it is
You tell us to educate ourselves when you haven’t researched anything about this political partisan FBI raid
FBI was at Maro LAgo in June they took several boxes, and LEFT the ones they came back for
Only small minded preconceived thoughts like your post, shows that you rush to judgement WITHOUT facts

CD is known for being the least respected poster here
you are fast becoming second to him
your lack of knowledge, words, and class are quite obvious
You have nothing salient to say ( google it, dummy)
thanks for the laugh and embarrassing your donk ass on Canesport!
LMAO @ YOY

Funny how those supporting Trump call the rest of us uninformed. Itlf the world was as you describe it, then why would a federal judge grant a warrant to search. I suppose that the judge is also uninformed. While we’re at it, how do you explain the FBI director, appointed by Trump asking for the warrant. The feds who picked up documents did NOT have access to all the documents

Funny how those supporting Trump call the rest of us uninformed. Itlf the world was as you describe it, then why would a federal judge grant a warrant to search. I suppose that the judge is also uninformed. While we’re at it, how do you explain the FBI director, appointed by Trump asking for the warrant. The feds who picked up documents did NOT have access to all the documents

You’re probably no more a Dr, than Jill biden
You post the most ignorant statements
Tell us SPECIFICALLY what has this senile puppet done for America besides fuk it up
I’ll wait……………

Political stunt. She has been there before with her prescribed medication and was never arrested. Russia will use Griner as leverage with U.S.-Russian relations deteriorating rapidly due to Ukraine invasion by Putin's troops. Don't be so stupid!
She was “Never arrested before” LMAO
Wrong again fuktard. She was NEVER CAUGHT before!!!

Keep defending bringing drugs into foreign countries without comply with that Govt’s drug laws
Next time let her travel with her POT WHERE ITS LEGAL
Ive been smoking pot for decades, NEVER was dumb enough to bring it into a COMMUNIST COUNTRY~
# LIL texas mikey, another inglorious liberal fuk, thats gets more ignorant daily
Pft

Genius move? This has been a tactic of the USSR, and other closed authoritarian regimes for over 70 years. As Truman said, the only new thing is the history you haven’t read yet
weird-al-crazy.gif
It's not nuke codes; it involves nuclear secrets, and it's not presidents; it's just one former president: TRUMP. yes, it sounds absurd,, but it's true, and that proves that trump is the absurdity, not what happened. Yes, the FBI was there, but they did not have unlimited access. They took what was offered, with a signed letter from trump that he had returned all classified files. They asked several times and trump sent nothing back, and that's why the warrant, which allowed them to search. They found 11 sets of "Top Secret, SCI" documents. Trump has said, I never had them, I returned them, someone else did it, and it's a hoax. All those CAN'T be true. He's a F-ing liar! Wake up!
BTW- keep that tin foil hat GIF. It's perfect for when you see in court trump found guilty for taking nuke secrets home.

It's not nuke codes; it involves nuclear secrets, and it's not presidents; it's just one former president: TRUMP. yes, it sounds absurd,, but it's true, and that proves that trump is the absurdity, not what happened. Yes, the FBI was there, but they did not have unlimited access. They took what was offered, with a signed letter from trump that he had returned all classified files. They asked several times and trump sent nothing back, and that's why the warrant, which allowed them to search. They found 11 sets of "Top Secret, SCI" documents. Trump has said, I never had them, I returned them, someone else did it, and it's a hoax. All those CAN'T be true. He's a F-ing liar! Wake up!
BTW- keep that tin foil hat GIF. It's perfect for when you see in court trump found guilty for taking nuke secrets home.
Keep believing everything you hear on Comedy Central, Kimmel, cnn, msnbc
Keep letting click bait headlines determine your thoughts
You TDS victims have been trying to bury Trump since 2015
Ever think why he is still walking around????????
Your Russia Hoax failed
Your impeachment nonsense failed
This new bullshit will fail
Wait til November, shit is gonna fly

Keep believing everything you hear on Comedy Central, Kimmel, cnn, msnbc
Keep letting click bait headlines determine your thoughts
You TDS victims have been trying to bury Trump since 2015
Ever think why he is still walking around????????
Your Russia Hoax failed
Your impeachment nonsense failed
This new bullshit will fail
Wait til November, shit is gonna fly
Russia hoax? Trump is the ONLY president who has met with an adversary leader without having any notes taken, or even a translator fr the USA. Ru did interfere in the ‘16 election. The Impeachment was nonsense because Republicans wouldn’t vote him out no matter what. This ‘bullshit’ was approved by the director of the FBI (republican) and signed by a judge (also republican) and the affidavit was signed by FBI agents. For it to be BS all of them are lying, while trump is telling the ‘truth,’ but which truth? That he never had secret docs, that he returned them, that it’s someone else’s fault, or a hoax. Before you answer, remember Trump’s lawyers signed that they returned all of them. If he did, then he’s guilty of taking them. As for passing the buck, read Truman. But I’ll be happy to let it play out and we’ll discuss later. Right now all I really care about is Canes 🏈 .

There’s ZERO animosity,
LMAO @ LIL Texas mikey
pffft
So you don’t believe there’s systemic racism in the USA? I agree that I have very little empathy for those who act out, especially if they’re inside Russia, but she’s a kid and needs help. The NCAA needs to help too.

Russia hoax? Trump is the ONLY president who has met with an adversary leader without having any notes taken, or even a translator fr the USA. Ru did interfere in the ‘16 election. The Impeachment was nonsense because Republicans wouldn’t vote him out no matter what. This ‘bullshit’ was approved by the director of the FBI (republican) and signed by a judge (also republican) and the affidavit was signed by FBI agents. For it to be BS all of them are lying, while trump is telling the ‘truth,’ but which truth? That he never had secret docs, that he returned them, that it’s someone else’s fault, or a hoax. Before you answer, remember Trump’s lawyers signed that they returned all of them. If he did, then he’s guilty of taking them. As for passing the buck, read Truman. But I’ll be happy to let it play out and we’ll discuss later. Right now all I really care about is Canes 🏈 .
yes Russian Hoax, FBI LIED to get a Fiza warrant. Mueller spent years with the full power of EVERY govt agncy
NADA
Strange how you ignore Hunter Biden laptop evidence, but “orange man bad”
Amazed at how people refuse to accept facts, because of emotional and perceived thoughts.
In the meantime Doc, this senile puppet has put this country into the shit show its in today

So you don’t believe there’s systemic racism in the USA? I agree that I have very little empathy for those who act out, especially if they’re inside Russia, but she’s a kid and needs help. The NCAA needs to help too.
NCAA??
She’s a kid????
She is an adult, playing professional sports
What are you talking about????????
Where does racism fit into this specific conversation????????.
Russia didnt arrest her because of race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE SMUGGLED DRUGS INTO A FOREIGN COUNTRY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT