ADVERTISEMENT

Three More Republicans To Testify On Trump's Efforts To Overturn Election Today....Sorry, I mean RINO's LOL

What hearings?????
Like anybody gives a rats ass.
NOT ONE person has been charged with insurrection, you ignorant fuktard
Not a single weapon, yet you ignorant liberal douchbags call it an insurrection, LMAO THE DOD, Attorney General DIDNT CHARGE THEM WITH INSURRECTION
Tresspassing
Ironically cd has made more ignorant comments lately
Glad you want your title back

What hearings?????
Like anybody gives a rats ass.
NOT ONE person has been charged with insurrection, you ignorant fuktard
Not a single weapon, yet you ignorant liberal douchbags call it an insurrection, LMAO THE DOD, Attorney General DIDNT CHARGE THEM WITH INSURRECTION
Tresspassing
Ironically cd has made more ignorant comments lately
Glad you want your title back
Maybe you should give a rats ass. Then that way you would know what hearings. Stop taking so much pride in ignorance. These are just hearings by congress to determine what happened when our capital was stormed. See, a lot of us do care about our country. You may not but some of us do.

Please get control of your emotions. I enjoyed your previous speech about emotions and policy. Too bad you have virtually zero control of your own emotions. You and your speech remind me of Hershel Walkers speech on absent black fathers...LOL.

Congress doesn't have a role to charge anyone with INSURECTION or Trespassing. The DOJ does and right now we are at 800 people charged and counting.

Now, go back to your mustard soaked hot pocket.

Last edited:
Maybe you should give a rats ass. Then that way you would know what hearings. Stop taking so much pride in ignorance. These are just hearings by congress to determine what happened when our capital was stormed. See, a lot of us do care about our country. You may not but some of us do.

Please get control of your emotions. I enjoyed your previous speech about emotions and policy. Too bad you have virtually zero control of your own emotions. You and your speech remind me of Hershel Walkers speech on absent black fathers...LOL.

Congress doesn't have a role to charge anyone with INSURECTION or Trespassing. The DOJ does and right now we are at 800 people charged and counting.

Another idiot post by the great idiot clown… YAWNNNNN..!!!!

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

Your simply are CANESPORTS LEAST RESPECTED< MOST MADE FUN OF DONKEY!!!
ENJOY IT!

Reactions: El Cubano
Your simply are CANESPORTS LEAST RESPECTED< MOST MADE FUN OF DONKEY!!!
ENJOY IT!
Hey donkey, its AG Garland that has been charging people, NOT CONGRESS
NOT ONE of the hundred plus arrested has been charged with INSURRECTION, simply trespassing
Got it turkey brains?????
I swear with your bird brain if you had wings you’d fly backwards
Pffft

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
NOT ONE of the hundred plus arrested has been charged with INSURRECTION, simply trespassing
Pffft
Dodo birds can't fly.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and majus12

Tell me why the only question that matters has never been asked. Why wasn't the Capitol given adequate security when the FBI warned Pelosi of large crowds and possible trouble.

Dems are screwing themselves again cause this might result in Trump not being able to run in 2024 and then any other republican running is a shoe in. They F everything up. At least they are screwing themselves this time. Lol

Tell me why the only question that matters has never been asked. Why wasn't the Capitol given adequate security when the FBI warned Pelosi of large crowds and possible trouble.
Look dude, it's an ongoing hearing. You are trying to tell me you won't watch it but then you are asking why they haven't asked questions? Well, maybe if you watched the hearings you would have your answers right? So, no....you don't get to comment on the NBA finals without watching the game...LMAO. Sorry, we are not that stupid.

....and that's not the better question. The better question is why have them go there based on an election lie and have 800 American Chipped Toothed Blood Soaked Hyenas charged for it when you knew it was a lie.

Last edited:
Pffft
Did you actually just reply to yourself? God help you!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Dems are screwing themselves again cause this might result in Trump not being able to run in 2024 and then any other republican running is a shoe in. They F everything up. At least they are screwing themselves this time. Lol
Might result in trump not being able to run? I'm hoping he goes to prison. Maybe he can be a trustee there.

Look dude, it's an ongoing hearing. You are trying to tell me you won't watch it but then you are asking why they haven't asked questions? Well, maybe if you watched the hearings you would have your answers right? So, no....you don't get to comment on the NBA finals without watching the game...LMAO. Sorry, we are not that stupid.

....and that's not the better question. The better question is why have them go there based on an election lie and have 800 American Chipped Toothed Blood Soaked Hyenas charged for it when you knew it was a lie.
Sorry, the question of Capitol security has never been asked or answered, because Pelosi was responsible for it, so it is the proverbial forbidden subject- just like Afghanistan, the Border, Fentanyl, Abraham Accords, etc.
BTW, if I watched the phony hearings that would make me stupid.

Hahaha you are the idiot clown… Trump going to jail… Dream on loser…

They used to say John Gotti would never go to prison because charges would never stick - he was after all the Teflon Don. Then one day the charges stuck, he got convicted and ended up dying in prison. Donald Trump will very likely meet at the same fate along with the leaders of your beloved Proud Boys. In the end, the law always catches up with criminals, and this will be no different.

He is definitely running, because he knows the only thing that can save his criminal ass is hiding behind the protection of the presidency.
Maybe....depends on how the dems handle this. In a sick way I want him to run again vs Hillary....LOL. Because I know he would lose to her and then go to jail. Nothing better than that.

Sorry, the question of Capitol security has never been asked or answered, because Pelosi was responsible for it, so it is the proverbial forbidden subject- just like Afghanistan, the Border, Fentanyl, Abraham Accords, etc.
BTW, if I watched the phony hearings that would make me stupid.
About 20 Million people are stupid I guess and the others millions kind of seeing it or hearing about it on a loop...LOL

They used to say John Gotti would never go to prison because charges would never stick - he was after all the Teflon Don. Then one day the charges stuck, he got convicted and ended up dying in prison. Donald Trump will very likely meet at the same fate along with the leaders of your beloved Proud Boys. In the end, the law always catches up with criminals, and this will be no different.
The only place Trump will interact with the PROUD BOY’S is when he becomes potus and pardons them from this horse Shitt insurrection nonsense …

Proud Boys True Patriots ..!!!

He is definitely running, because he knows the only thing that can save his criminal ass is hiding behind the protection of the presidency.
Raoul ur pretty much another sheep .. Hahhaa

You have no idea how fuccking dumb u Dems sound… bunch of dick less men that should turn in their manhood..

Might as well and get ur cock chopped off.. Drag bitches…

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
It’s not a true hearing. It’s a propaganda stunt by the left. If people knew how the system worked they would understand that. The Republican Party isn’t even represented. Plus, they can do and call whoever they want the way they set it up. Just like the behind the scenes Schiff meetings about Russia. It’s a bunch of B.S, People are just stupid these days and listen to there newscast of choice and take it as gospel..

It’s not a true hearing. It’s a propaganda stunt by the left. If people knew how the system worked they would understand that. The Republican Party isn’t even represented. Plus, they can do and call whoever they want the way they set it up. Just like the behind the scenes Schiff meetings about Russia. It’s a bunch of B.S, People are just stupid these days and listen to there newscast of choice and take it as gospel..
Liz Cheney is a leftist? Trump is a corrupt fraud. The Republican Party has become a joke. Ronald Reagan must be rolling over is his grave.

Reactions: cdwright40
Bill Barr is not a leftist. Behind the scenes schiff meetings about Russia? STFU one thing has nothing to do with the other. Agree with one thing. Yes people are stupid these days for following such a POS of a person like Trump and allowing him to shit on this country like this. People that support this stuff are such an embarrassment to America. Bullying poll workers? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:
Bill Barr is not a leftist. Behind the scenes schiff meetings about Russia? STFU one thing has nothing to do with the other. Agree with one thing. Yes people are stupid these days for following such a POS of a person like Trump and allowing him to shit on this country like this. People that support this stuff are such an embarrassment to America. Bullying poll workers? Are you kidding me?
Go away you fuccking idiot.. I see Trump is still Iiving in ur head… Get use to it 2024…

Yes, Barr is a conservative. He was apparently useful to the MAGA knuckle draggers when he obscured the findings of the Mueller report, but is less useful today when he exposed Trump's attempt to conduct a coup. He's no longer extremist enough for the MAGA crowd.

Yes, Barr is a conservative. He was apparently useful to the MAGA knuckle draggers when he obscured the findings of the Mueller report, but is less useful today when he exposed Trump's attempt to conduct a coup. He's no longer extremist enough for the MAGA crowd.
Yep, this shit is even a bridge too far for Bill Barr. As several MAGA people said to Trump henchmen they are not going to jail for him. Sorry, but he lost the election. He knew he lost the election but he rallied his hyenas anyway and went forward with a lot of illegal thuggery.

If anyone saw that poll worker testify and are a true American, that probably really pissed you off. A common US Citizen doing a very important job for democracy. Only to be taunted along with her family for nothing by a bunch of hyenas saying they want to make a citizens arrest. Simply because Trump sicked his hyenas on them. That was tough to watch and made me want to literally punch Trump in his face to be honest. I hate bullies and he is the worst and bullies are attracted to other bullies. Picking on people perceived to be weak.

Reactions: cems52
Your wrong again. Just like always. You have the longest track record of being wrong on this board. All in print. But telling me to STFU!!

Yep, this shit is even a bridge too far for Bill Barr. As several MAGA people said to Trump henchmen they are not going to jail for him. Sorry, but he lost the election. He knew he lost the election but he rallied his hyenas anyway and went forward with a lot of illegal thuggery.

If anyone saw that poll worker testify and are a true American, that probably really pissed you off. A common US Citizen doing a very important job for democracy. Only to be taunted along with her family for nothing by a bunch of hyenas saying they want to make a citizens arrest. Simply because Trump sicked his hyenas on them. That was tough to watch and made me want to literally punch Trump in his face to be honest. I hate bullies and he is the worst and bullies are attracted to other bullies. Picking on people perceived to be weak.
There are a bunch of keyboard tough guys on this site who spout their Fascist nonsense like Trump. They hide behind this Cane brotherhood all the while supporting stealing elections and ruining innocent people's lives.

Reactions: cdwright40
There are a bunch of keyboard tough guys on this site who spout their Fascist nonsense like Trump. They hide behind this Cane brotherhood all the while supporting stealing elections and ruining innocent people's lives.
Correct and these people are so stupid they actually think this is respected by any decent human being. So, assume I would care if they like me....LOL. If I cared people like this liked me I would be one of them. Watching how these hyeneas bullied that poor poll worker and her mother and grandmother just made me want to throw up. I can't stand these cowards. I hope they all end up getting locked up in the name of that POS Trump.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT