ADVERTISEMENT

Time Person Of The Year

I nominate Taylor Wright
1vlo33.jpg

Easiest group to manipulate are the low education voters as Trump said.
Yea cause Creepy Chris is the epitome of sophisticated and well informed.....

How does it feel to know you're doomed as a party and movement? Before Christmas Trump will have signed tax reform into law and the Obamacare mandate will be no more. There went any dreams you had of taking back the house.

Dems are so pathetic they outspent the GOP candidate in Alabama more than 10-1 And even after making bullshit allegations and the money on December 12th you will lose.

#LMFAO@TheResistance

Yea cause Creepy Chris is the epitome of sophisticated and well informed.....

How does it feel to know you're doomed as a party and movement? Before Christmas Trump will have signed tax reform into law and the Obamacare mandate will be no more. There went any dreams you had of taking back the house.

Dems are so pathetic they outspent the GOP candidate in Alabama more than 10-1 And even after making bullshit allegations and the money on December 12th you will lose.

#LMFAO@TheResistance
Prime example. Only Ozana swallows the b.s. more vigorously.

Vladimir Putin for destroying US and enhancing Russian mob interests.
The US is destroyed!! Wtf! Where?? When??? Explain, oh I get it. Obama not president anymore so it’s all a mess now! Yeah makes sense. He was great. While he did zero except make race relations worse, chaos in Middle East, gave his insurance lobby TRILLIONS and sold a lie in “free insurance for everyone and you get to keep your Doctor” except you couldn’t. At least he closed GITMO! Wait he lied about that also!! Yeah Obama was great!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Easiest group to manipulate are the low education voters as Trump said.
Ah “the dumb white guys” who voted for Trump excuse. Hahahaha all while you’ll cry about race relations your the first one dumping on whitey!! Typical Dem hypocrite. And better study up, MSM lied to you. Trump won because most who work voted for Trump! People got sick of busting thier ass while it was given away!! However if your excuses make you feel better you got plenty.

The US is destroyed!! Wtf! Where?? When??? Explain, oh I get it. Obama not president anymore so it’s all a mess now! Yeah makes sense. He was great. While he did zero except make race relations worse, chaos in Middle East, gave his insurance lobby TRILLIONS and sold a lie in “free insurance for everyone and you get to keep your Doctor” except you couldn’t. At least he closed GITMO! Wait he lied about that also!! Yeah Obama was great!
He is right. We don't have a state department. We do not have diplomats working in the interest of the US Government. The positions have gone unfilled. We do not have anyone working on defusing North Korea. Our state department is a complete mess.

He is right. We don't have a state department. We do not have diplomats working in the interest of the US Government. The positions have gone unfilled. We do not have anyone working on defusing North Korea. Our state department is a complete mess.
No I’m sure they have not a single person working with N Korea. I’m guessing one of your State Department connections has kept you informed. Also, talk about a mess. How about the BILLIONS Obama gave Iran which they are now using to help N Korea build nuclear weapons to fire at us!! And you say Trump and Co is a mess. Your so naive and foolish. It’s almost to the point where either your here just yanking chains trolling all day or you are in fact this brainwashed. Either way it’s now clear why your always mad. You just don’t know any better. Hope and Change, lmfao

No I’m sure they have not a single person working with N Korea. I’m guessing one of your State Department connections has kept you informed. Also, talk about a mess. How about the BILLIONS Obama gave Iran which they are now using to help N Korea build nuclear weapons to fire at us!! And you say Trump and Co is a mess. Your so naive and foolish. It’s almost to the point where either your here just yanking chains trolling all day or you are in fact this brainwashed. Either way it’s now clear why your always mad. You just don’t know any better. Hope and Change, lmfao
Again, you need to know. Obama is not president right now. You love to tell me who the president is but when it comes to the responsibility of him representing us effectively you call Obama the president. You can't have it both ways. If he didn't want to inherit what Obama left then don't run for office. It is now Trumps responsibility and he has made the state department pretty much non existent. You don't need connections in the State Department to know this. All you need to do is find out on your own. That's the beauty of the government. You can pretty much check anything and the media checks this stuff. We have nobody representing us and negotiating on the behalf of the American people. That is a FACT!

Reactions: cems52
Again, you need to know. Obama is not president right now. You love to tell me who the president is but when it comes to the responsibility of him representing us effectively you call Obama the president. You can't have it both ways. If he didn't want to inherit what Obama left then don't run for office. It is now Trumps responsibility and he has made the state department pretty much non existent. You don't need connections in the State Department to know this. All you need to do is find out on your own. That's the beauty of the government. You can pretty much check anything and the media checks this stuff. We have nobody representing us and negotiating on the behalf of the American people. That is a FACT!
You can’t have it both ways except that’s how you argue for both sides constantly! Your the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever conversed with. More importantly, it’s no secret we do not have diplomatic relations with N Korea which is why we utilize China, Japan etc etc. And to say there’s no behind the scenes discussions your a fool. And “that’s the beauty of the government” shows how naive you are. While most idiots believe you can Google whatever you’d like and find the information, the general public gets a small sample of what really goes on between governments. Wikileaks would be a great example of how much IS NOT made public. However keep reading CNN and Time and continue to act like you have all this figured out. This is what makes you so easy to pick apart!

You can’t have it both ways except that’s how you argue for both sides constantly! Your the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever conversed with. More importantly, it’s no secret we do not have diplomatic relations with N Korea which is why we utilize China, Japan etc etc. And to say there’s no behind the scenes discussions your a fool. And “that’s the beauty of the government” shows how naive you are. While most idiots believe you can Google whatever you’d like and find the information, the general public gets a small sample of what really goes on between governments. Wikileaks would be a great example of how much IS NOT made public. However keep reading CNN and Time and continue to act like you have all this figured out. This is what makes you so easy to pick apart!
It's "You are" a fool...and no actually I am not. Simply because in one sentence you are telling me we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Then you proceed to imply that YOU know what is going on behind the scenes...lol. Which is it? Something going on behind the scenes or we have no way of knowing? Pick one so I can rip it apart please.

It's "You are" a fool...and no actually I am not. Simply because in one sentence you are telling me we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Then you proceed to imply that YOU know what is going on behind the scenes...lol. Which is it? Something going on behind the scenes or we have no way of knowing? Pick one so I can rip it apart please.
Another indicia @PalmaBoy us the banned Ozana

Ah the spelling/ grammar police defense again. And again read my posts, always been both. And “pick it apart” how many times can I prove you either lie, talk out of both sides of your face or are wrong? And show me when I said I knew what was going on behind the scenes?? That’s your game, I don’t play know it all like you!! You’ve got more stories than the Bible! How’s Evan doing? Still talk to the players and thier families? Got any new locker room dope? Hahaha

Ah the spelling/ grammar police defense again. And again read my posts, always been both. And “pick it apart” how many times can I prove you either lie, talk out of both sides of your face or are wrong? And show me when I said I knew what was going on behind the scenes?? That’s your game, I don’t play know it all like you!! You’ve got more stories than the Bible! How’s Evan doing? Still talk to the players and thier families? Got any new locker room dope? Hahaha
Just like I thought. Now go back to your Trump University honors classes and put your thoughts together before coming back at me.

Just like I thought. Now go back to your Trump University honors classes and put your thoughts together before coming back at me.
Just like you thought? That is the response you are really going to come back with? Typical CD when he’s exposed for what he is!! Yeah my Trump U degree hangs right aside my picture of the Trump inauguration plate and photo of that great day for America!! And again fraud come strong or don’t come at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT