ADVERTISEMENT

To the Mixon defenders...

LaJollaCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
San Diego, CA
Go watch the video before you start commenting or "wishing him the best..." It made me sick to see him on the field last night with the commentators blubbering about his future success. I wonder if her face recovered as fast as his football career.

What if someone punched your Mom, sister, daughter in the face like that? He walked into the restaurant to confront her. She was staggering drunk. When she grabbed the front of his sweatshirt, he could've walked away. Instead, he hit her in the jaw with a right cross which bounced her face off a table on her way to the floor. You think racial slurs justify that? I'm pretty sure we've all been called names, racial or otherwise, and were taught how to deal with it - it's called maturity. It doesn't make the name calling right, but it also doesn't require blasting someone in the jaw if they say something that offends you.

You need your head checked if you believe what he did was justified after you watch the video. Non-athletes are expelled for far less. It's pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News