ADVERTISEMENT

Tough day for Trump and his band of corrupt criminals....All roads lead to Russia...

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
In the words of the great Nancy Pelosi.

This was a complete bloodbath today.....OMG.

After listening today and what happened to Trumps pal Roger Stone, I am thinking he will probably be removed from office unceremoniously.

He is doing a lot of stuff tied to Russia and Russian Oligarchs.

The road map is in the taxes.

This guy is a hot mess....and you cats defending him should be embarassed.

After listening today and what happened to Trumps pal Roger Stone, I am thinking he will probably be removed from office unceremoniously.

Nothing to do with Trump, just a process crime, lied to Congress.

Are We back to Russia now? That was quick .

Reactions: 6882
Nothing to do with Trump, just a process crime, lied to Congress.
But......the evidence in the trial indicated Trump was aware of Wiki Leaks and their distribution schedule of DNC emails. You obviously didn't know that. More fallout from Fox Fake News.

Did you see that right wing Counsel questioning Yovanovitch? That guy struggled big time. Didn't land any blows. What a waste of money. I would have preferred Jim Jordan screaming his nonsense.

Did you see that right wing Counsel questioning Yovanovitch? That guy struggled big time. Didn't land any blows. What a waste of money. I would have preferred Jim Jordan screaming his nonsense.
LMAO IKR....at least he has some entertainment value.

Reactions: cems52
Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with, at all?"

----------------

Nunes: "Were you involved in the July 25 Trump Zelensky phone call or preparations for the call?"

Yovanovitch: "No, I was not."

Nunes: "Were you involved in the deliberations about the possible military sales to Ukraine?"

Nunes: "Were you involved in the proposed Trump Zelensky, later Pence Zelensky, meetings in Warsaw, Poland on September 1?

Nunes: "Did you ever talk to President Trump in 2019?

Yovanovitch: "No, I did not."

Nunes: "Nick Mulvaney"?

This is why they brought rape enabler Gym Jordan and that frumpy looking woman (Stefanik) in there - to generate sounbytes for right wing media to amplify, that had nothing to do with the actual substance of the hearing. Nunes is a bit too boring to get the job done in this regard.

This is why they brought rape enabler Gym Jordan and that frumpy looking woman (Stefanik) in there - to generate sounbytes for right wing media to amplify, that had nothing to do with the actual substance of the hearing. Nunes is a bit too boring to get the job done in this regard.
These people are an embarrassment to their constituents. What's more embarrassing is these right wing nutjobs have the gall to post their antics on this site.

Reactions: Raoul2
But......the evidence in the trial indicated Trump was aware of Wiki Leaks and their distribution schedule of DNC emails. You obviously didn't know that. More fallout from Fox Fake News.
No it didn’t.

Care to bet Trump is not impeached?
Wipty freekin doo, the Dems would impeach on two scoops of ice cream. It will mean nothing, normal Americans have figured this out.

Last edited:
No it didn’t.

Bro, seriously, you're wrong. He was found guilty on 7 counts. One of those counts dealt with him lying to Congress about not being a conduit between Wiki Leaks and Trump. They had texts/phone records showing Stone communicating with Wiki Leaks and alerting Trump about the timing of email dumps.

You continue to post lies or maybe you just don't know the facts. I'm willing to work with you to educate you on the facts right wing news outlets refuse to give you. I'm here to help.

Bro, seriously, you're wrong. He was found guilty on 7 counts. One of those counts dealt with him lying to Congress about not being a conduit between Wiki Leaks and Trump. They had texts/phone records showing Stone communicating with Wiki Leaks and alerting Trump about the timing of email dumps.

You continue to post lies or maybe you just don't know the facts. I'm willing to work with you to educate you on the facts right wing news outlets refuse to give you. I'm here to help.

Nothing to do with Trump, a process crime, he lied to congress. They broke it down to seven counts, to make it seem like a big deal, yawn. I’ll remind you, nothing to do with Trump.

I'll take that as your refusal to take on my bet. Trump will be the 3rd US president impeached.
Wipty Doo, the Democrats would impeach him for jay walking. It means nothing, he stays in office. Normal people know it’s an abuse of power by the Democratic Congress.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
In the words of obama “i’ll have a lot more flexibility after the election”. Obama to putin on a hot mic.

in more words from obama” the sixties called and they want their foreign policies back. The cold war has been over for decades now”.

In the words of obama “i’ll have a lot more flexibility after the election”. Obama to putin on a hot mic.

in more words from obama” the sixties called and they want their foreign policies back. The cold war has been over for decades now”.

He definitely had his faults but nothing on Trumpian levels. This guy is a threat to national security.

He definitely had his faults but nothing on Trumpian levels. This guy is a threat to national security.
Obama called ISIS a JV team and stood by as they grew and did nothing and you want to call Trump a threat to national security?

Obama called ISIS a JV team and stood by as they grew and did nothing and you want to call Trump a threat to national security?

The last bit is false. The previous administration actually set in motion the plan that Trump inherited to defeat ISIS. By the time Trump took over and got Mattis into the job - ISIS were already on the ropes.

The last bit is false. The previous administration actually set in motion the plan that Trump inherited to defeat ISIS. By the time Trump took over and got Mattis into the job - ISIS were already on the ropes.
Keep living in fantasyland if you want but there was no ISIS before Obama and no Caliphate before Obama. They're still not on the ropes so how could they have been on the ropes 3 years ago? Hey how about those red lines in Syria that the effeminate one had no intention of enforcing? If your limp wristed hero would have just done his job when he should have, then that situation wouldn't have escalated the way that it did either.

Keep living in fantasyland if you want but there was no ISIS before Obama and no Caliphate before Obama. They're still not on the ropes so how could they have been on the ropes 3 years ago? Hey how about those red lines in Syria that the effeminate one had no intention of enforcing? If your limp wristed hero would have just done his job when he should have, then that situation wouldn't have escalated the way that it did either.

Wrong again. ISIS has its roots in Al-Qaeda in Iraq, who in turn are an offshoot of Al-Qaeda. It doesn't take much cranial capacity to acknowledge this virus predated Obama and even Dubya and Bill Clinton.

You're 0 for 2. Let's see if you can avoid striking out.

Wrong again. ISIS has its roots in Al-Qaeda in Iraq, who in turn are an offshoot of Al-Qaeda. It doesn't take much cranial capacity to acknowledge this virus predated Obama and even Dubya and Bill Clinton.

You're 0 for 2. Let's see if you can avoid striking out.
But ISIS itself and their Caliphate did not exist before Obama. Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong about that again. Some of you guys make this a little too easy. I see you made no mention of the effeminate one's lack of a backbone in regards to Syria and his imaginary "Red Lines."

But ISIS itself and their Caliphate did not exist before Obama. Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong about that again. Some of you guys make this a little too easy. I see you made no mention of the effeminate one's lack of a backbone in regards to Syria and his imaginary "Red Lines."

I just explained to you that they are a part of the same organization that metastasized multiple times. It's not rocket science.

I just explained to you that they are a part of the same organization that metastasized multiple times. It's not rocket science.
You can give a false explanation all you want to but it doesn't change the truth. Still no comment on Obama's lack of actions in Syria that posed a security threat to our Nation? It was also shameful the way he bowed down to Putin when it came to sending weapons to help Ukraine.So glad that we no longer have such a limp wristed "leader."

Last edited:

The GOP bootlickers were apparently not pleased by the fecklessness of their interviewer. Dan Goldman did a much better job for the Dems.

The GOP bootlickers were apparently not pleased by the fecklessness of their interviewer. Dan Goldman did a much better job for the Dems.
These guys did just fine. Pretty much sums her up don't you think?

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with, at all?"

----------------

Nunes: "Were you involved in the July 25 Trump Zelensky phone call or preparations for the call?"

Nunes: "Were you involved in the deliberations about the possible military sales to Ukraine?"

Nunes: "Were you involved in the proposed Trump Zelensky, later Pence Zelensky, meetings in Warsaw, Poland on September 1?

----------------

Obtuse logic....perhaps you should learn why she was asked to testify before you post this.
Emphasis on how Russia benefited

Yovanovitch — with the aid of some of the Democrats questioning her — significantly expounded on her view that Russia stood to be the biggest beneficiary of the Trump administration’s dealings in Ukraine.

“We see the potential in Ukraine. Russia, by contrast, sees the risk,” she said. “Ukraine is a battleground for great power competition, with a hot war for the control of territory and a hybrid war to control Ukraine’s leadership.”

The potential benefit to Russia is two-fold, she explained. Withholding security assistance, she said, painted a picture to Moscow that the U.S. may not be the staunch ally of Russia’s vulnerable neighbor it has signaled it would be. And at the same time, she said, allowing corruption to fester in Ukraine — including empowering officials there to get the White House to remove an ambassador (as happened with her) — also makes the nation vulnerable to Russian influence.

“Corruption is also a security issue, because corrupt officials are vulnerable to Moscow. In short, it is in America’s national security interest to help Ukraine transform into a country where the rule of law governs and corruption is held in check,” she said, before directly fingering Vladimir Putin as a beneficiary of the administration’s actions in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Obtuse logic....perhaps you should learn why she was asked to testify before you post this.

Yovanovitch — with the aid of some of the Democrats questioning her — significantly expounded on her view that Russia stood to be the biggest beneficiary of the Trump administration’s dealings in Ukraine.

“We see the potential in Ukraine. Russia, by contrast, sees the risk,” she said. “Ukraine is a battleground for great power competition, with a hot war for the control of territory and a hybrid war to control Ukraine’s leadership.”

The potential benefit to Russia is two-fold, she explained. Withholding security assistance, she said, painted a picture to Moscow that the U.S. may not be the staunch ally of Russia’s vulnerable neighbor it has signaled it would be. And at the same time, she said, allowing corruption to fester in Ukraine — including empowering officials there to get the White House to remove an ambassador (as happened with her) — also makes the nation vulnerable to Russian influence.

“Corruption is also a security issue, because corrupt officials are vulnerable to Moscow. In short, it is in America’s national security interest to help Ukraine transform into a country where the rule of law governs and corruption is held in check,” she said, before directly fingering Vladimir Putin as a beneficiary of the administration’s actions in Ukraine.
Wow, this is stupid, even for you Lemming. Did you read this before you posted?

Trump gave military aid, Obum sht his pants

Trump was concerned about corruption, Obum regime was part of the corruption

Thanks for the morning laugh Lemming

One thing is for sure. Putin has benefited tremendously from Trump being in the White House. In ordinary administrations, we were pretty proactive about promoting Democracy in developing countries, which is something Putin hated since democracy in any neighboring countries tends to destabilize his authoritarian grip on power with his own population.

Putin has also benefited from Trump turning tail in Syria, and has now actually moved into military bases that we built.

So all things said, Trump has tacitly promoted Putin's strength by taking actions that Putin would want. Even the sale of Javelins, which are talked up a lot, were done after Trump had to be convinced into giving them to the Ukrainians.

Wow, this is stupid, even for you Lemming. Did you read this before you posted?

Trump gave military aid, Obum sht his pants

Trump was concerned about corruption, Obum regime was part of the corruption

Thanks for the morning laugh Lemming
I actually think this is stupid. Congress gave military aid and Trump tried to stop it until he got a promise of a public investigation of his political rival. The evidence points to these facts. I actually am considering a brief moratorium on posting here in the lounge for awhile. It's probably better because of the disdain I have for people that fight to defend this racist asshole. I have absolutely no respect for it and it is only going to end in something bad happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Lol, obama deemed iran the number one state sponsor in terror and then gave them 20 billion in unmarked cash.

Lol, obama deemed iran the number one state sponsor in terror and then gave them 20 billion in unmarked cash.

And Nixon met with Khrushchev and Reagan met with the evil empire in Reykjavik etc. This is how diplomacy is done. You work with leaders to make deals that are often imperfect, but benefit both sides.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT