ADVERTISEMENT

Treatment of Border Patrol Horsemen

NO.SHORECANE

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
Am I the only person whose blood is boiling over this ? These guys were just doing their job and were cleared of any wrong doing. Now they are still going to be punished, because Brandon, Harris, and Mayorkas declared them guilty before there even was an investigation.

Am I the only person whose blood is boiling over this ? These guys were just doing their job and were cleared of any wrong doing. Now they are still going to be punished, because Brandon, Harris, and Mayorkas declared them guilty before there even was an investigation.
Biden made a fool of himself, he went all in on stupid and thinks he is saving face.

He’ll do what all leftists do when they weaponize our legal institutions and nail them on some BS process crime.

Facts don’t matter to leftists only agendas.

Trump or DeSantis will clear them after either on becomes President. Terrible that this is happening to them. Mayorkas is a POS and a big time lefty. I don't wish harm on anyone but if Mayorkas fell off a cliff, I wouldn't give a rats ass about him.

No , you are not alone. I’m livid
A bunch of Haitians violating our laws by brazenly crossing the river border, and our border agent hero’s do their job and repel them. Then they get punished?
And the illegals?
They get a warm welcome , free stuff , a free ticket to Miami. Meanwhile the agents haven’t been working for a year , likely will be demoted , have a blemish on their records …
It’s all PR stunt by Biden
He jumped the gun on guilt .
Now he gets to say , see I was right. These guys needed to be punished. Pathetic

Reactions: HJCane and 4210
No , you are not alone. I’m livid
A bunch of Haitians violating our laws by brazenly crossing the river border, and our border agent hero’s do their job and repel them. Then they get punished?
And the illegals?
They get a warm welcome , free stuff , a free ticket to Miami. Meanwhile the agents haven’t been working for a year , likely will be demoted , have a blemish on their records …
It’s all PR stunt by Biden
He jumped the gun on guilt .
Now he gets to say , see I was right. These guys needed to be punished. Pathetic
Actually...they SHOULD have been WHIPPED! Even though they were not and the main stream media played it just like the Russia Hoax.

No you are not. Unconscionable.
I'm waiting and praying for the day that Border Patrol walks off the job en masse'
I'm serious. All of them just tell Biden that's it. You don't support us, you don't follow the laws on the books and you treat us like dog crap.
Watch how fast he freaks out.

Reactions: central17
No you are not. Unconscionable.
I'm waiting and praying for the day that Border Patrol walks off the job en masse'
I'm serious. All of them just tell Biden that's it. You don't support us, you don't follow the laws on the books and you treat us like dog crap.
Watch how fast he freaks out.
Agee. If it weren't bad for the country, they should all quit.BTW 15 POS on the terrorist watch list were apprehended in May. Think about that.

Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT