ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Harris is a beast!

anon_ooavwelzdfp8n

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2011
I don't get why this kid doesn't receive any respect from this board. All people ever say about him is that he isn't talented enough, is a teacher's pet, and shouldn't be on the field.

Well, I agree that he probably isn't physically talented enough, but I completely disagree with people saying he shouldn't be on the field. By all accounts, Trent Harris is one of the hardest working players on this team. He is always early to meetings, practices, workouts, etc. He spends more time studying film and his playbook than other players. During practices, he always goes 100% all the time.

IMO, that warrants significant playing time. Why should someone who is more physically gifted but doesn't work hard enough see more playing time than him? What kind of culture does that build on the team?

Imagine if all the kids that were more talented than Trent Harris actually worked as hard as him. How much better would this team be? If you want to be elite, you have to work at an elite level. I have no problem with our coaching staff using Trent Harris to set an example for the rest of the team. This is what it looks like to work at an elite level. If you want a starting spot, then outwork this guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News