ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Cranks The Stupid To Eleven (I'm Not Kidding)

Just think Chickenhawk Bolton and that guy will be making national security decisions. God help us all.
“Chickenhawk” Bolton! Ok so I’ll take you have no idea what a “chickenhawk” is! Bolton was in the service you stupid uninformed mutt! Have an idea of wtf you are talking about before you run off at the mouth!

“Chickenhawk” Bolton! Ok so I’ll take you have no idea what a “chickenhawk” is! Bolton was in the service you stupid uninformed mutt! Have an idea of wtf you are talking about before you run off at the mouth!

I know exactly what it is. He joined the national guard to avoid Vietnam. Hence Chickenhawk.

Reactions: cdwright40
They can't control that fool.
Hay ripples cems52 how do you hang with noballs CD all he does is talk to you other misguided liberals and hits the ignore button on anyone that challenges his lack of brains when it comes to reality. Bottom line you and no Balls CD can not come close to the smarts Trump has. All could not even carry his jock strap for him lol.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I know exactly what it is. He joined the national guard to avoid Vietnam. Hence Chickenhawk.
No a chickenhawk is someone who never was in the service at all!! You have no clue what you are talking about! You spread lies and liberal propoganda! Again, a chickenhawk is someone who NEVER served yet advocates for war! Here’s another work you should look up and apply to yourself: TROLL

No a chickenhawk is someone who never was in the service at all!! You have no clue what you are talking about! You spread lies and liberal propoganda! Again, a chickenhawk is someone who NEVER served yet advocates for war! Here’s another work you should look up and apply to yourself: TROLL

Take it easy fascist boy. You don't want your mom taking away your internet privileges again. As far as Bolton, he joined the guard specifically to avoid getting drafted and going to Vietnam. Now he advocates for war at every turn to solve every problem we have. Again Chickenhawk. I don't care how you define it. He is draft dodging war hawk.

Well Trump is trying to put together a war cabinet. He really wants people that advocate for war because that is what Russia advocates. It's a dumpster fire in that west wing. They say its because he isn't a politician but I don't know any successful business in the private sectormm run with this turnover.

Well Trump is trying to put together a war cabinet. He really wants people that advocate for war because that is what Russia advocates. It's a dumpster fire in that west wing. They say its because he isn't a politician but I don't know any successful business in the private sectormm run with this turnover.
First it was the Russians.Then it was about the gun not the government failure or the idiot.Then it was about white racism crickets about Farrakhan and Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus.Then it was Stormy lol I still can not get over that one. Now this week it is about Trump destroying the world with his war cabinet lol. No Balls CD is the dumpster fire. Can not make this stuff up lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT