ADVERTISEMENT

Trump currently playing golf in Jupiter with Dustin Johnson and Tiger Woods

Who? WTF are talking about?
You don't know shzt as usual. Remember I play and follow golf. Anybody that follows golf knows Dustin took time off from golf because he had a drug problem. Of course you know Tiger said he's a sex addict. Take a guess who are the adulterers. Dumbazz!!

You don't know shzt as usual. Remember I play and follow golf. Anybody that follows golf knows Dustin took time off from golf because he had a drug problem. Of course you know Tiger said he's a sex addict. Take a guess who are the adulterers. Dumbazz!!
How would I know or give a fvck you golf? What you mini golf? If Osama took these guys out you’d say how great he is for helping these guys. It’s Trump so you shit in him. I really don’t think Trump cares what you think, I know Tiger and Johnson don’t.

The OP had no clue why this thread does not put Trump in a favorable light. Paired with a coke head and a sex addict. smdh

The OP had no clue why this thread does not put Trump in a favorable light. Paired with a coke head and a sex addict. smdh
The OP was pointing out the fact that Trump is great and all three will discuss the massive amount of pvssy they’ve scored without having to rape or fondle women while they sleep like Democrats do!

How would I know or give a fvck you golf? What you mini golf? If Osama took these guys out you’d say how great he is for helping these guys. It’s Trump so you shit in him. I really don’t think Trump cares what you think, I know Tiger and Johnson don’t.
Calm down!! You are about to have another hissy fit. Can't help it if you don't know shzt. smh

The OP was pointing out the fact that Trump is great and all three will discuss the massive amount of pvssy they’ve scored without having to rape or fondle women while they sleep like Democrats do!
I think the OP can post for himself. Not some low IQ neanderthal.

Cems throwing rocks in a Glass Building maybe.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT