ADVERTISEMENT

Trump expels 60 Russian diplomats! Yet the lying Libs say he’s a Russian pawn! #cluelesslibs

Actually both. This was forced on Trump. Why did it take the poisoning of a British civilian for Trump to get off his fat azz? The man was shamed into doing something.
Biggest expulsion in history.

Actually both. This was forced on Trump. Why did it take the poisoning of a British civilian for Trump to get off his fat azz? The man was shamed into doing something.
One big example cems52 why your wrong on the Russians. Fake Dossier!! Going to come back to show who was really responsible for the Russians .

“This was forced on Trump” again compulsive lying Cems!! Total worthless slob!

“This was forced on Trump” again compulsive lying Cems!! Total worthless slob!
Bro, why are you calling me names? This post wan't even directed at you. You sound like your feelings got hurt. When and by whom?

980x.gif

So now you're saying the dossier is fake? Give me evidence/proof that nothing in the dossier is true.
Come on Ripples cems52 you know all about the Dossier if you do not go back to your ripple bottle you have no business debating about the Russians. Tick Tock Tick Tock people will go to jail over the Dossier. Then you and noBalls CD will have to hope for another fake news report that the Dems will run with like the one they ran with called Stormy the whore . How did that work out lol .You can not make this stuff up .lol . Ripples cems52 do me a favor tell CD to take me off ignore so I can school him some more lol.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I want that fukking Putin groveling at our feet.
You break Russia financially. It’s not realistic to trade bombs with them. They pride themselves on having their war machine revved up all the time which is super expensive. That’s how Raegan got them. When the USA, Europe and most of Asia are against them, it’s very hard for them to deal with that.

Come on Ripples cems52 you know all about the Dossier if you do not go back to your ripple bottle you have no business debating about the Russians. Tick Tock Tick Tock people will go to jail over the Dossier. Then you and noBalls CD will have to hope for another fake news report that the Dems will run with like the one they ran with called Stormy the whore . How did that work out lol .You can not make this stuff up .lol . Ripples cems52 do me a favor tell CD to take me off ignore so I can school him some more lol.
You can discuss with CD all of your grievances. But for me, I'm putting my money on this guy.

8w1l65bo5frz.jpg

The Russians are coming, Speken ZE Dutch?

Why no outrage for all the illegal people here, of different countries, killing, stealing? Do they not harm the country too?
Last I checked they didn't have nuclear weapons or a functioning army. We can defend ourselves against spears and pistols. Don't you think so?

Bro, why are you calling me names? This post wan't even directed at you. You sound like your feelings got hurt. When and by whom?

980x.gif
Why do you ask why? Doesn’t matter if directed at me. This a board. You want private posts use PM. Why do you constantly lie?? Every thread. My feelings aren’t hurt a bit. It’s just the simple fact that you lie, lie and lie! It’s baffling, you know we all know how full of shit you are. And this “why are you calling me names” victim card is a joke. Read the past posts where you’ve ran your mouth toward me. Nonstop! And nonstop Cems lies

Why do you ask why? Doesn’t matter if directed at me. This a board. You want private posts use PM. Why do you constantly lie?? Every thread. My feelings aren’t hurt a bit. It’s just the simple fact that you lie, lie and lie! It’s baffling, you know we all know how full of shit you are. And this “why are you calling me names” victim card is a joke. Read the past posts where you’ve ran your mouth toward me. Nonstop! And nonstop Cems lies
I want to change my ways. Is that ok, dipshzxt?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT