ADVERTISEMENT

Trump from 19 years ago

Yeah but....

Who the hell wouldn't negotiate?

They all negotiate! Let's see what is negotiated.

It's amazing man!!! You dudes have the bar so damn low for this clown it is amazing! The president of the United States says before he is president he would negotiate with N. Korea. That's impressive to you? Isn't that his job?

That's like a coach saying yeah, if i get the Miami job i would recruit. I would recruit like crazy. Ummm, yes. That's what we expect. However, how successful will you be at it?

This is a ridiculously low bar. We need a real president with a high bar.

Yeah but....

It's amazing man!!! You dudes have the bar so damn low for this clown it is amazing! The president of the United States says before he is president he would negotiate with N. Korea. That's impressive to you? Isn't that his job?

That's like a coach saying yeah, if i get the Miami job i would recruit. I would recruit like crazy. Ummm, yes. That's what we expect. However, how successful will you be at it?

“We need a real President with a high bar” is that “high bar” fake “red lines” never enforced? “Knock it off” foreign policy? How did Obama go about getting Kim to the table? If he didn’t?? And the “isn’t that his job” line is indicative of lefty behavior! You want to give Obama the Nobel Peace Prize(which they wanted him to return) before he was even in office yet you refuse to give Trump credit for anything!!

Reactions: canam1965
An astute observation from Trump from back when he was mildly sane.

Yeah but....

You know who didn’t negotiate?

Yeah but....

Well it certainly won’t be a deal like the ones with the Iranians....

And there certainly will not be $1.7B going to Ping Pong, North Korea either!

I guarantee that, Lefty!

Drew

Well it certainly won’t be a deal like the ones with the Iranians....

And there certainly will not be $1.7B going to Ping Pong, North Korea either!

I guarantee that, Lefty!

Drew
Sad...just sad.

You guaranteeing anything for this administration because Rocket Man is willing to talk is hilarious.

Rightist interpret "I am willing to meet" as " Trump please tell me how to please you" lmao.

You cats are delusional.

Sad...just sad.

You guaranteeing anything for this administration because Rocket Man is willing to talk is hilarious.

Rightist interpret "I am willing to meet" as " Trump please tell me how to please you" lmao.

You cats are delusional.

Where in ANY OF THIS has one person said that anything would come of it. The point is it is one step.

We all know it might end in nuclear war because Trump is in charge. But it certainly should be a considered a step in the right direction.

And there certainly is not be a $1.7B bribe attached to it either. And don’t say a word about us owing them SHIT, lefty.

Finally, does anyone know what the details of the Give Iran Nukes Deal Deal?

Answer that one.

Lefty?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Where in ANY OF THIS has one person said that anything would come of it. The point is it is one step.

We all know it might end in nuclear war because Trump is in charge. But it certainly should be a considered a step in the right direction.

And there certainly is not be a $1.7B bribe attached to it either. And don’t say a word about us owing them SHIT, lefty.

Finally, does anyone know what the details of the Give Iran Nukes Deal Deal?

Answer that one.

Lefty?
You said you Guarantee right? I can't really do the moving goal post thing. Are we talking about North Korea or Iran? Which one? I tell you what. Never mind. Please tell me what Trump has negotiated with any country that was landmark? I mean you are guaranteeing what Trump won't do right? We can discuss this if you would like. Upon what basis is he doing all these international deals?

Imho....it's easy to look at other administrations and take shots. Let's take a look at what Trump has done. He has been in office well over a year and the best i can guage is the international community hates him. These tariffs are a horrible idea he never even called our allies about. Where are all these deals? He opted out of the Paris agreement to the dismay of virtually every expert around the world.

Not trying to be adversarial. I am just wondering. American to American what are you basing this on? Because Trump isn't beloved enough internationally from what i can see.

Oh, and Rocket man knows we have 10 times the nuclear power than the second most powerful nation on earth. It's America he understands has the leverage. Not Trump.

You said you Guarantee right? I can't really do the moving goal post thing. Are we talking about North Korea or Iran? Which one? I tell you what. Never mind. Please tell me what Trump has negotiated with any country that was landmark? I mean you are guaranteeing what Trump won't do right? We can discuss this if you would like. Upon what basis is he doing all these international deals?

Imho....it's easy to look at other administrations and take shots. Let's take a look at what Trump has done. He has been in office well over a year and the best i can guage is the international community hates him. These tariffs are a horrible idea he never even called our allies about. Where are all these deals? He opted out of the Paris agreement to the dismay of virtually every expert around the world.

Not trying to be adversarial. I am just wondering. American to American what are you basing this on? Because Trump isn't beloved enough internationally from what i can see.

Oh, and Rocket man knows we have 10 times the nuclear power than the second most powerful nation on earth. It's America he understands has the leverage. Not Trump.

We had it in 1999 when Trump is interviewed. So I guess it took Trump to remind or enlighten Rocket Man.

We had it in 1999 when Trump is interviewed. So I guess it took Trump to remind or enlighten Rocket Man.

No one has the leverage in this one as any attack on North Korea would result in a massive attack on South Korea - home of 230k Americans & 51m Koreans.

Last edited:

Any info on those Trump landmark international deals?

No one has the leverage in this one as any attack on North Korea would result in a massive attack on South Korea - home of 230k Americans & 51m Koreans.

Agree but can’t let this guy get nukes and shakedown the free world. Worse is him selling technology

Trump could cure world hunger and you wouldn’t give him credit. I’ll be dammed if I’m gonna waste my time with your Skip Bayless act
Just asked what landmark deals he has done with other countries. I didn't ask him to cure cancer or world hunger.

It's a very fair question being you think he is obviously so much a better option than the deals previous Democratic presidents have done right? Very fair question.

Just asked what landmark deals he has done with other countries. I didn't ask him to cure cancer or world hunger.

It's a very fair question being you think he is obviously so much a better option than the deals previous Democratic presidents have done right? Very fair question.

You changed subject when I responded to your leverage statement now claim I won’t answer you. Bye Skip

Only fair since Obama almost cured America’s hunger problem by giving away record number food stamps!

You changed subject when I responded to your leverage statement now claim I won’t answer you. Bye Skip
No...actually you changed the subject. I asked this question in the comment but you responded to something else i actually said instead of answering the question.

I didn't honestly expect an answer because he has none. That is why you won't answer. You can't answer.

No...actually you changed the subject. I asked this question in the comment but you responded to something else i actually said instead of answering the question.

I didn't honestly expect an answer because he has none. That is why you won't answer. You can't answer.

Skippy, Skippy, Skippy.

BTW is this some kind of riddle ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT