ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Handling Of Corona Is Helping His Numbers

Here's the current RCP average: Biden leads by 5.9 overall and Trump is not up in any single poll.

BzZOtpw.png

Generic Ballot for Congress: Dems up by about 8 or 9 - similar to 2018 when they took back the house. Senate definitely in play here.

9WTrqbG.png

A vast majority of polls have been very accurate over the past decade.

Like 2016? Good lord....

2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018. Nearly all the polls were spot on. The only reason 2016 is brought up is because it yielded an unexpected result. That doesn't however negate the fact that the polls are almost always spot on.

2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018. Nearly all the polls were spot on. The only reason 2016 is brought up is because it yielded an unexpected result. That doesn't however negate the fact that the polls are almost always spot on.
Well I see you can count by 2s Raoul, thanks for that... hold fast to your polls then. After the next election they will be discussing these same topic that they do after every election, "why are their polls always inaccurate".

Last edited:
Reactions: Castillo147
Well I see you can count by 2s Raoul, thanks for that... hold fast to your polls then. After the next election they will be discussing these same topic that they do after every election, "why are their polls always inaccurate".

They are only inaccurate when Trump and his stooges don't like what they say. Trump is more than happy to scamper to Twitter to promote the occasional Rasumussen poll that has him at ....wait for it....50%. It doesn't work that way unfortunately.

Too lazy to read the truth, wow I'm surprised.

I read it. It doesn't really negate the original point of the video. The entire conservative movement has downplayed the virus until they couldn't possibly get away with it any longer, then quickly tap danced into admitting it when Trump himself was forced to do so.

They are only inaccurate when Trump and his stooges don't like what they say. Trump is more than happy to scamper to Twitter to promote the occasional Rasumussen poll that has him at ....wait for it....50%. It doesn't work that way unfortunately.
They are inaccurate and you know it, everyone knows it. At least pick your battles a little better, this makes you look silly..., sillier.

They are inaccurate and you know it, everyone knows it. At least pick your battles a little better, this makes you look silly..., sillier.

They've been incredibly accurate. Maybe show some intellectual honesty and just admit you don't like the polls because they paint a gloomy picture for your guy.

I read it. It doesn't really negate the original point of the video. The entire conservative movement has downplayed the virus until they couldn't possibly get away with it any longer, then quickly tap danced into admitting it when Trump himself was forced to do so.
OK, I'll correct you one more time this morning. Both political parties, pundits and general know it alls were inaccurate about the virus. It's a work in progress at best.

OK, I'll correct you one more time this morning. Both political parties, pundits and general know it alls were inaccurate about the virus. It's a work in progress at best.

This is not accurate. The link you provided only listed random, cherry picked quotes by different people (some conservatives on there as well). Whereas the video shows just conservative stooges downplaying the virus for political gain through an orchestrated propaganda campaign. Is it clearer now ?

They've been incredibly accurate. Maybe show some intellectual honesty and just admit you don't like the polls because they paint a gloomy picture for your guy.
If you think conservative voters are worried or concerned about liberal media polls, then you must be a liberal. Now if they come back with Biden has a 99.9999999999% chance of winning instead of just a 99% chance of winning then we will all be concerned I'm sure.

If you think conservative voters are worried or concerned about liberal media polls, then you must be a liberal. Now if they come back with Biden has a 99.9999999999% chance of winning instead of just a 99% chance of winning then we will all be concerned I'm sure.

You may want to relay this message to Honey since it was him who started a thread talking up a poll.

This is not accurate. The link you provided only listed random, cherry picked quotes by different people (some conservatives on there as well). Whereas the video shows just conservative stooges downplaying the virus for political gain through an orchestrated propaganda campaign. Is it clearer now ?
I sent you two links, which are easily interpreted by most thinking people. You're too emotional this morning Raoul.

I sent you two links, which are easily interpreted by most thinking people. You're too emotional this morning Raoul.

Yes, and anyone who reads them understands exactly what is going on. A poor attempt by the fringes at debunking a viral video exposing conservative cowardice and deception on COVID. Its not rocket science.

Yes, and anyone who reads them understands exactly what is going on. A poor attempt by the fringes at debunking a viral video exposing conservative cowardice and deception on COVID. Its not rocket science.
All quotes, written or videotaped, are equally considered quotes Raoul, with each writer blogger or reporter cherry picking the ones that fit their respective narrative. Are you taking this all in?

All quotes, written or videotaped, are equally considered quotes Raoul, with each writer blogger or reporter cherry picking the ones that fit their respective narrative. Are you taking this all in?

Random people can have their opinions, especially if they are not affiliated with government. What we saw in the pandumbic video is everyone affiliated with Trump or his propaganda orbit parroting the same narrative on his behalf, then quickly changing course when he realized he couldn't deny it any more.

Random people can have their opinions, especially if they are not affiliated with government. What we saw in the pandumbic video is everyone affiliated with Trump or his propaganda orbit parroting the same narrative on his behalf, then quickly changing course when he realized he couldn't deny it any more.
You lied and did not read the two links I sent you, otherwise you wouldn't continue over this cliff.

Gramps you're having a nightmare in here today. Maybe take a nap, recharge, and try again later.

Weak attempt at humor to deflect from lack of intelligent response, inability to defend your losing argument, I'm shocked. Be on your way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT