ADVERTISEMENT

EXCLUSIVE: GA Sec of State Raffensperger Promised President Trump His Office Would Address Auditor Bryan Geels’s 97,000 Ballot Issues – They Never Did

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida

Instead They Gave Pieces of Call to Media to Claim Trump Was Stealing the Election​

President Trump’s team hired Auditor Bryan Geels after the 2020 Election to look into Georgia’s results. Geels identified 97,000 ballot issues in the state. When the President spoke of these issues with Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, the issues were misrepresented but Raffensperger’s team promised President Trump that they would get with the Trump team (i.e. Geels) to go over the results.

Raffensperger’s team never addressed the issues and never contacted Geels. Instead, they lied to the press about the President’s phone call.

Last week Garland Favorito from VoterGA held a presentation in Georgia showing thousands of ballot issues in the state in the 2020 Election that were ignored, discounted, and misrepresented by Secretary of State Raffensperger so he could certify the state for Joe Biden. The source of these issues was an auditor hired by the Trump team to perform a review of the 2020 Election results in the state, Bryan Geels.

Geels prepared a report where he identified 100,000 ballots that should not have been included in the 2020 audit. Below is the report prepared by Geels. In his report, (on page 35) Geels supplied a summary of 97,382 ballots that should not have been included in the state’s results. Geels obtained the data used in his audit from the Georgia Secretary of State’s website.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Evidence Shows Hillary Team Paid Tech Company to 'Infiltrate' Servers in Trump Tower and Later the Trump White House in an Attempt to Link Trump to Russia

GA-Geels-report-summary-of-results.jpg

Below is Geels’s final report.

Geels Expert Report by Jim Hoft on Scribd

President Trump used this information in the famous phone call with Raffensperger after the election. Raffensperger and his team discounted the issues, misrepresented what Geels identified, but at the end of the discussion they did promise President Trump that they would get with the President’s team to iron out differences. But they didn’t. Raffensperger’s team lied to the President. They never got with Geels.

Instead, Raffensperger released selectively edited portions of the phone call with the far-left Washington Post which reported that the President was trying to steal the election. This was another lie. The President’s team later found the full video of the phone call and it clearly shows the President was trying to understand why Raffensperger was not addressing the 97,000 ballot discrepancies included in the state’s election results.

t the end of the call with Raffensperger, President Trump noted that the numbers that Raffensperger was refuting were coming from the state’s data. President Trump noted that certified accountants looked at the results. Bryan Geels is the certified accountant who identified the issues and put this report together.

Raffensperger and his team promised to get with the Trump team and go over the results but this never happened. Bryan Geels was never contacted. He’s never heard a thing from Raffensperger’s team.

On Friday Geels was on The Joe Hoft Show on Real Talk 93.3 in St. Louis. Geels’s work and results and actions before and after the 2020 Election audit were discussed. Here is a summary of the discussion included in the video below:

Geels talked about his credentials and how he joined the Trump team after the 2020 Election steal.
“In Georgia I studied it and found many irregularities and inconsistencies in the data that based on my experience in auditing I believe should have been looked into by the Secretary of State. I wrote up a preliminary affidavit and the President’s lawsuit was filed on December 4th.”
“The lawsuit was filed and I read the lawsuit and saw that my stuff was featured throughout and basically after that it was a waiting game. There wasn’t really any response from the Secretary of State’s office other than discrediting me and cherry-picking analysis and presenting them out of context and basically just tarnishing my name.
By the time of the phone call with Raffensperger no judge had been assigned the case in the Trump v Raffensperger lawsuit. The call was on January 2nd. Raffensperger played a “misdirection game” highlighting things we weren’t talking about and “he would ignore the real issues from this report that needed to be pointed out”.
Geels identified 97,000 issues or nine times the margin of win that Biden was given. All of the analysis was on data published on the Sec of State’s website.
“We keep finding more and more things…. the Secretary of State hasn’t addressed any of the issues.”
Raffensperger’s office never did get back to Geels.

Instead They Gave Pieces of Call to Media to Claim Trump Was Stealing the Election​

President Trump’s team hired Auditor Bryan Geels after the 2020 Election to look into Georgia’s results. Geels identified 97,000 ballot issues in the state. When the President spoke of these issues with Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, the issues were misrepresented but Raffensperger’s team promised President Trump that they would get with the Trump team (i.e. Geels) to go over the results.

Raffensperger’s team never addressed the issues and never contacted Geels. Instead, they lied to the press about the President’s phone call.

Last week Garland Favorito from VoterGA held a presentation in Georgia showing thousands of ballot issues in the state in the 2020 Election that were ignored, discounted, and misrepresented by Secretary of State Raffensperger so he could certify the state for Joe Biden. The source of these issues was an auditor hired by the Trump team to perform a review of the 2020 Election results in the state, Bryan Geels.

Geels prepared a report where he identified 100,000 ballots that should not have been included in the 2020 audit. Below is the report prepared by Geels. In his report, (on page 35) Geels supplied a summary of 97,382 ballots that should not have been included in the state’s results. Geels obtained the data used in his audit from the Georgia Secretary of State’s website.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Evidence Shows Hillary Team Paid Tech Company to 'Infiltrate' Servers in Trump Tower and Later the Trump White House in an Attempt to Link Trump to Russia

President Trump used this information in the famous phone call with Raffensperger after the election. Raffensperger and his team discounted the issues, misrepresented what Geels identified, but at the end of the discussion they did promise President Trump that they would get with the President’s team to iron out differences. But they didn’t. Raffensperger’s team lied to the President. They never got with Geels.

Instead, Raffensperger released selectively edited portions of the phone call with the far-left Washington Post which reported that the President was trying to steal the election. This was another lie. The President’s team later found the full video of the phone call and it clearly shows the President was trying to understand why Raffensperger was not addressing the 97,000 ballot discrepancies included in the state’s election results.

t the end of the call with Raffensperger, President Trump noted that the numbers that Raffensperger was refuting were coming from the state’s data. President Trump noted that certified accountants looked at the results. Bryan Geels is the certified accountant who identified the issues and put this report together.

Raffensperger and his team promised to get with the Trump team and go over the results but this never happened. Bryan Geels was never contacted. He’s never heard a thing from Raffensperger’s team.

On Friday Geels was on The Joe Hoft Show on Real Talk 93.3 in St. Louis. Geels’s work and results and actions before and after the 2020 Election audit were discussed. Here is a summary of the discussion included in the video below:
Keep these reports coming @doerunn!
💯

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Instead, Raffensperger released selectively edited portions of the phone call with the far-left Washington Post which reported that the President was trying to steal the election.

Read much?
I read it....and you people....smfh. That doesn't mean we can't hear what Trump said and what he asked. I only wish you realized how ridiculous you come across with this. I am being very serious. You can't possibly imagine how ridiculous this sounds because if you could, you would not make these kinds of comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: krvanness
I read it....and you people....smfh. That doesn't mean we can't hear what Trump said and what he asked. I only wish how ridiculous you come across with this. I am being very serious. You can't possibly imagine how ridiculous this sounds because if you could, you would not make these kinds of comments.
But if Raffensperger chopped up the phone call to release edited portions to the media in an effort to create a false narrative that Trumps intentions were to "steal the election", that's a very very bad thing, right CD?

But if Raffensperger chopped up the phone call to release edited portions to the media in an effort to create a false narrative that Trumps intentions were to "steal the election", that's a very very bad thing, right CD?
Just throwing out big words like Narrative doesn't mean anything...LMAO. This is why you guys sound so ridiculous to me. He had a rally and asked people to go to the capital where the certification was being done. It's not a phone call or a rally or a comment....ITS EVERYTHING!!! I am convinced nobody is this stupid. The dude obviously was trying to figure out how to circumvent the system. Duh? Calling the right people and asking them to find votes. Telling his supporters to stop the certification of the votes which is merely ceremonial anyway. You people are just ridiculous.

He lost...now move on already please.

Last edited:
I read it....and you people....smfh. That doesn't mean we can't hear what Trump said and what he asked. I only wish you realized how ridiculous you come across with this. I am being very serious. You can't possibly imagine how ridiculous this sounds because if you could, you would not make these kinds of comments.
Says Canesports biggest laughing stock
So funny how you think we don’t hear, when you seem to ignore most of reality
Pffft

Reactions: SMcanes
Says Canesports biggest laughing stock
So funny how you think we don’t hear, when you seem to ignore most of reality
Pffft
Hes just following the science.
You know the consensus.

on another point Bernie’s gotta be pissed off , they wouldn’t have had to steal as many votes for him to win .

Reactions: majus12

Get over it !!!

Reactions: cdwright40
It cracks me up we have to keep hearing about this when we were all told to get over it when Trump won. We had TDS right? WTF is it you people have then? Just get over it. Chopped up phone calls? Says who? Trump supporters? Was this put in front of a judge? What is missing and how do you know it is missing. I wish these Trump supporters would just move on.

For God’s sake get over this and pay attention to Canes sports. You’re not going to change one person’s opinion with posts. We’re all SO tired of the political bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT