ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP IN CRISIS

You play to dam much.[/QUOTE

Theses Trumptards are angry because they have been conned by a New York Liberal.

Best con job in history. Convinced a bunch of bigots and fake Conservatives that he was anything other than a Liberal NY con man.

When u hear them say stupid shit like "he fired Bolton" which is a lie. Bolton quit in protest or that some how every intelligent person that has served with this clown has said the same thing; that he is corrupt and incompetent, they are not defending him.

They are defending their on pride and intelligence. There is no way that a person wouldn't feel like a complete idiot after being conned by this loser. LMAO at all of the excuses and finger pointing.

I laugh every time this clown offer up a bs defense of his conduct and the Trumptards repeat them.

It's hilarious. I almost wish this idiot could get reelected just to see his idiots dancing in the street.

Won't hAppen

Theses Trumptards are angry because they have been conned by a New York Liberal.

Best con job in history. Convinced a bunch of bigots and fake Conservatives that he was anything other than a Liberal NY con man.

When u hear them say stupid shit like "he fired Bolton" which is a lie. Bolton quit in protest or that some how every intelligent person that has served with this clown has said the same thing; that he is corrupt and incompetent, they are not defending him.

They are defending their on pride and intelligence. There is no way that a person wouldn't feel like a complete idiot after being conned by this loser. LMAO at all of the excuses and finger pointing.

I laugh every time this clown offer up a bs defense of his conduct and the Trumptards repeat them.

It's hilarious. I almost wish this idiot could get reelected just to see his idiots dancing in the street.

Won't hAppen

Doesn't it come out Tuesday ? I know they shipped them to the distributers , but ,,,, are you a distributer (no not a car part) ,,,,, The hold book, you must be connected

Won't hAppen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT