ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Nails IT!

Trumps at his best when he can divide America into two distinct and separate camps and what better time to do it than on our Countries birthday...His speech yesterday hit all his racist and non-inclusive bullet points and as George W Bush once said...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..

Trumps at his best when he can divide America into two distinct and separate camps and what better time to do it than on our Countries birthday...His speech yesterday hit all his racist and non-inclusive bullet points and as George W Bush once said...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..
Yep BLM is not racist . ALL LIFES MATTER. Thank GOD for a President that has the balls to tell the truth.

He's easily the most divisive president ever, and by some distance. Last night's speech sounded like it was written by Stephen "Baby Goebbels" Miller.

Last edited:
Yep BLM is not racist . ALL LIFES MATTER. Thank GOD for a President that has the balls to tell the truth.
Agree..But when it’s the President, any President spewing divisive and racist remarks,, that’s when the country is ill served and in trouble..

Skimmed thru a CNN article about his speech. I didnt see one racist remark. Curious what you thought was racist? The left is all about identity politics which is meant to divide. When Trump speaks of erasing "our" culture that includes all Americans...not just white people. There are plenty of non whites who identify in that group.
Spot on . The truth Will always expose a lie. BLM is a lie. ANTIFA is a lie . KKK is a lie. Al Sharpton is a lie. David Duke a lie. President Trump speech last night the truth. This country is the greatest ever . Not perfect . You let any racist group try to destroy this country and law and order it will not work.All Life Matter.

Spot on . The truth Will always expose a lie. BLM is a lie. ANTIFA is a lie . KKK is a lie. Al Sharpton is a lie. David Duke a lie. President Trump speech last night the truth. This country is the greatest ever . Not perfect . You let any racist group try to destroy this country and law and order it will not work.All Life Matter.
Objectively speaking, if look at how we stack up to other countries healthcare, education, crime or lack thereof, life expectancy, quality of life, policing etc, the notion that the United States is the greatest country ever is not accurate. The European Union has issued a travel ban on people entering from the United States and other countries have issued travel adversaries to its citizens traveling to the United States because of the violence particularly violence against people of color by police officers.

Reactions: zackbear
Objectively speaking, if look at how we stack up to other countries healthcare, education, crime or lack thereof, life expectancy, quality of life, policing etc, the notion that the United States is the greatest country ever is not accurate.
Totally disagree. This country has given more than any country in the world. Have we all ways been right? No. But we would not be what we are today if we have not been the greatest. These idiots looting and destroying private property and calling for the killing of police and doing away with police is just wrong. If there are so many better country than ours than why is our country the one everyone wants to come to.? Also why are Americans not fleeing to these so called great countries better than ours? By the way the European Union hates us they were real close to achieving Globalization .

Last edited:
The EU is a joke. What makes this Country great is not just a statistic you can grab from a website. What makes it great is the ideals this country was founded on and the spirit of the people who live here. You can focus on the negative all you want. There is no perfect place in this world. The fact is that the world was a different place when this Country was founded. This Country was founded on the idea that all men were created equal under God. A radical idea at the time. Granted it took a civil war and many years of growth for that dream to be realized but the founders of this country planted the seed of freedom and equality. It just took time for it to grow into a tree. Today, there is absolutely nothing stopping a black man from being successful in this country. There is absolutely nothing a white man can do that a black man cant.

The facts dont back your idea that the police are hunting down black men and killing them. Right now the black community is it's own worst enemy. The crime rate is thru the roof. The culture is corrupt in the inner city. It's common sense that if you have a small group of people committing a large amount of crime that they will have "statistically" higher rates of interactions with the cops. Nothing will change for the black community until they hold themselves to a higher standard. You can have woke white people kissing your feet and posting black squares on social media all day and night. It doesn't do a damn thing. Change will only happen when the black community truly wants it to happen by looking in the mirror.
Nothing but the truth here. All Life’s Matter

The EU is a joke. What makes this Country great is not just a statistic you can grab from a website. What makes it great is the ideals this country was founded on and the spirit of the people who live here. You can focus on the negative all you want. There is no perfect place in this world. The fact is that the world was a different place when this Country was founded. This Country was founded on the idea that all men were created equal under God. A radical idea at the time. Granted it took a civil war and many years of growth for that dream to be realized but the founders of this country planted the seed of freedom and equality. It just took time for it to grow into a tree. Today, there is absolutely nothing stopping a black man from being successful in this country. There is absolutely nothing a white man can do that a black man cant.

The facts dont back your idea that the police are hunting down black men and killing them. Right now the black community is it's own worst enemy. The crime rate is thru the roof. The culture is corrupt in the inner city. It's common sense that if you have a small group of people committing a large amount of crime that they will have "statistically" higher rates of interactions with the cops. Nothing will change for the black community until they hold themselves to a higher standard. You can have woke white people kissing your feet and posting black squares on social media all day and night. It doesn't do a damn thing. Change will only happen when the black community truly wants it to happen by looking in the mirror.
Hmmm, the notion that all men are created equal under God is a joke if not downright offensive. The same people who wrote that owned slaves not mention the fact that alot of those so called Christians were hanging our people from trees. The KKK was founded on "Christian" principles. All men are created equal? So that's why the black man was considered 3/5ths of a person which was codified in the U.S. Constitution. Secondly, I just love when some of you bring up this so called "black on black" violence narrative which is nothing more than a white supremacist talking point. Whites kill other whites at a rate of 81% but no one ever refers to that as white on white crime. Systemic racism which leads to poverty which leads to crime along with a deep distrust towards police within the black community are some of the contributing factors as it relates to crime in the black community. What's your excuse for a 81% homicide rate of whites killing other whites? You don't live nor have you ever lived in the black community so I'm trying to figure out what qualifies you to pontificate as to what changes are needed in the black community.

Nothing but the truth here. All Life’s Matter
Saying All Lives Matter is tantamount to your house burning down and someone saying all houses matter when the fire department shows up to put the fire out.

Reactions: Raoul2
Saying All Lives Matter is tantamount to your house burning down and someone saying all houses matter when the fire department shows up to put the fire out.
All Life’s Matter. And all houses matter even if one is burning down because of a bad actor. We can debate the wrongs of society all day long but when any one group of people want to wipe out American History is just wrong. BLM is a racist club. No different than the KKK. We have to have law and order and we have to have police.

I love when a Lib says The President divided the Country. When were the Liberal Leftist Democrats and their Propaganda Networks Ever a part of THIS Administration ????? You cant divide something that was Never part of the whole, from DAY 1 This Administration has been Protested against, Sabotaged, and Challenged. You Divided the SECOND you didn't get what YOU Wanted, like rotten spoiled brats. AT least Conservative Independents and Republicans Gave Obama a Chance and we didn't see nor embarrass Our Country like You Libs have.

Obviously we cant change each others minds. Like I said the world was a different place centuries ago. Everybody, including Africans, had slaves and was a part of the slave trade. Civilization changes at a snail's pace. The seed for equality and freedom for all was planted when this country was founded. Was this country perfect when it was founded and is it perfect now? Nope.
Americans, black and white fought and died to end the injustices of slavery based on the principles this country was founded on....and you want spit on those beliefs?

So one can only have an opinion on issues they have "lived" through? How can you possibly comment on anything other than what has happened in your own life If that's the case? They reason we are not talking about white crime is because white people aren't blaming the world for every issue. If white people said its black people fault or the system then I would tell them to look in the mirror too. Its wholly relevant to discuss the issues within the black community when we are discussing the the black community. It has nothing to do with white supremacy...
White people are the majority in this country and have been for a long time. You make the ridiculous statement that "The reason we aren't talking about white crime is because whites aren't blaming the world for every issue" Tell me that you aren't that tone deaf? When was the last time whites were subjected to Jim Crow laws, red lining, systemic racism, discrimination, h etc.? Take all the time you need to answer this.

"His speech yesterday hit all his racist and non-inclusive bullet points"
Anything specific in his speech yesterday that supports that? I heard non-racist and inclusive comments, but maybe I overlooked something...

Reactions: GLFSTRM and grbcane
If the fire department doesn't put that first house fire out, then it can spread to the other houses. If you were in the house next door to the one that's on fire you'd be saying all houses matter too. The firefighters believe that all houses matter which is why they try to keep the fire contained to just the house that they were called out for. No lives matter until All Lives Matter.

Last edited:

Nope....there Is absolutely nothing stopping black people from being successful. I'm black. I can say that as a successful black person. You on the other hand can not.. unless you are black yourself.. and I don't believe you are based on your comments. Correct me if I am wrong.... but now I will tell tell you why your comments about black success is not relevant while true.

The issues black people have are about equality. Not a matter of being unable to be successful.... Because so many of us are and will continue to be. I will be successful regardless who is president. That doesn't mean I am willing to accept a world of inequality. That's not going to happen.

See what you either refuse to recognize or understand is you cannot have it both ways. Say I should be accountable for my own success and actions...then when I am say wait but nothing is stopping you from being successful. Yeah.. you are right. Nothing is stopping me which is why I won't allow anyone to not treat me as their equal. If I do, then I deserve what I get.

We aren't allowing it...and. When I say "we" by the way I am not referring to just black people. I am referring to all people fighting for equality. We are of all races. If see a BLM rally you would see this by just looking. I shout those non black people there out too. Why? They care. They could just walk around like you and say nothing is stopping black people from being successful... but care enough to say I see black people are not treated as equal and deserve that respect.

So you are subjected to this right now? What can a white man do that a black man cant? Racist people exist in the world...that will never change....but this country is not a racist country this day and age. You letting the past hold you down now? Not denying there are issues in the past but today...right now...black people have every opportunity white people do. It's there for the taking.
This country is not a racist country this day and age? GTFOH. I can't believe you said that stupid shit. You really are fckin tone deaf. Bye!!!!! I'm done talking to you.

This country is not a racist country this day and age? GTFOH. I can't believe you said that stupid shit. You really are fckin tone deaf. Bye!!!!! I'm done talking to you.

The country isn’t racist, it has racist black and white people in it, just like every country on earth since the beginning of time.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
norm I hope the day comes when you see an asshole as an asshole, and not think you live on Uranus. The point is to realize and appreciate that this Country consists of ALL races ALL Cultures ( we have them all) , our laws are intended to be for the betterment of ALL, and the frame work was laid down to assure we can adjust with the times to continue and be a MORE perfect Union. You can not ask for more than that, our system gives each generation, each era the ability to define itself. We do not live in a racist Country, I am a minority, I have lived through discrimination, but I realized for every 1 asshole there were all shades, backgrounds and colors that weren't, that were kind, curious, open minded, that were helpful, and I appreciated it, and the anger/indignation goes away. You cant fix Stupid, but you can get manipulated by it. Hate only breeds Hate, at some point you have to put it down or you'll get burnt up. When Black/Latino/Asian et al cops are called BLUE , when who they really are is just erased/cancelled, so they can be dehumanized and attacked ...... That's Hate, That's Discrimination, That's racism .

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem

There's obviously a giant disconnect between the founding ideals and subsequent actions over the past 244 years.

If the fire department doesn't put that first house fire out, then it can spread to the other houses. The firefighters believe that all houses matter which is why they try to keep the fire contained to just the house that they were called out for. No lives matter until All Lives Matter.
It goes without saying that All Lives Matter but for many black lives haven't mattered. I'm all in for the concept of Black Lives Matter but not so much the organization for alot of different reasons.

Obviously we cant change each others minds. Like I said the world was a different place centuries ago. Everybody, including Africans, had slaves and was a part of the slave trade. Civilization changes at a snail's pace. The seed for equality and freedom for all was planted when this country was founded. Was this country perfect when it was founded and is it perfect now? Nope.
Americans, black and white fought and died to end the injustices of slavery based on the principles this country was founded on....and you want spit on those beliefs?

So one can only have an opinion on issues they have "lived" through? How can you possibly comment on anything other than what has happened in your own life If that's the case? They reason we are not talking about white crime is because white people aren't blaming the world for every issue. If white people said its black people fault or the system then I would tell them to look in the mirror too. Its wholly relevant to discuss the issues within the black community when we are discussing the the black community. It has nothing to do with white supremacy...

The so called "issues of the black community" are a lingering result of the system that suppressed them for hundreds of years and can't be decoupled from the broader history of the country. Why do people have such a hard time admitting this ?

norm I hope the day comes when you see an asshole as an asshole, and not think you live on Uranus. The point is to realize and appreciate that this Country consists of ALL races ALL Cultures ( we have them all) , our laws are intended to be for the betterment of ALL, and the frame work was laid down to assure we can adjust with the times to continue and be a MORE perfect Union. You can not ask for more than that, our system gives each generation, each era the ability to define itself. We do not live in a racist Country, I am a minority, I have lived through discrimination, but I realized for every 1 asshole there were all shades, backgrounds and colors that weren't, that were kind, curious, open minded, that were helpful, and I appreciated it, and the anger/indignation goes away. You cant fix Stupid, but you can get manipulated by it. Hate only breeds Hate, at some point you have to put it down or you'll get burnt up. When Black/Latino/Asian et al cops are called BLUE , when who they really are is just erased/cancelled, so they can be dehumanized and attacked ...... That's Hate, That's Discrimination, That's racism .
Why can't it be all of the above? What you say makes no sense when reviewing the facts. In this non racist world I guess the boogaloo Bois don't exist? A white guy doesn't go into a black church and kill all he can before going for a whooper? Blacks aren't 2.5 times as likely to be murdered by the police despite being only 13pecent of the population?

This idea you have is painfully naive.

Yes....some it is just biases. We all have biases.... but lets quit pretending people do not dislike black and brown people in this country. Especially in the south.

Why can't it be all of the above? What you say makes no sense when reviewing the facts. In this non racist world I guess the boogaloo Bois don't exist? A white guy doesn't go into a black church and kill all he can before going for a whooper? Blacks aren't 2 times as likely to be murdered by the police?

This idea you have is painfully naive.

Yes....some it is just biases. We all have biases.... but lets quit pretending people do not dislike black and brown people in this country. Especially in the south.
And in a non racist world whites would not be pulled from their cars and killed by blacks that are upset with a court decision. Whites would not be being attacked on the streets for no reason other than their skin color, just like we are seeing in countless videos. As for you other repeated lie, whites are more likely to be killed than blacks by police when arrested for a violent crime. That fact doesn't change no matter how many times you lie about it.

The so called "issues of the black community" are a lingering result of the system that suppressed them for hundreds of years and can't be decoupled from the broader history of the country. Why do people have such a hard time admitting this ?
If you benefit you see nothing wrong.

Agree..But when it’s the President, any President spewing divisive and racist remarks,, that’s when the country is ill served and in trouble..
Nothing is racist about calling shit people animals that they are.

Benefit. Lol

How have I benefited? You think white people are just getting these hefty inheritances left and right? Shit is just given to us? I was a dumbass in HS. couldn't get into college....a white man...couldnt get into college...imagine that. Joined the Army. Used the GI Bill to get a degree while working a couple of shitty jobs to support my family. Finally did well for myself after starting at the very bottom. My brother, a black man I fought and bleed with did the very same. He is now a lawyer....more successful than me by the way. The opportunity is there.
Correct. Opportunity is there. But you cannot show up to job interviews with you pants below your bum, listening to rap, and with gold teefs or grills. It's like they sabotage themselves.

I think your missing the point. There are racist in this world and in this country. That will never change...never...you can't remove sin from the world. Right now in 2020 we do not live in a racist country. We just had a black president. You think only black people voted for him. I didnt but it had nothing to do with his skin...just his policies. Like I said earlier, nothing I can do that a black man cant do.

A quick analogy....in your family if you have a couple of racist cousins that no one likes but the rest of the family love all people...is that a racist family.

You are making the mistake a lot of people make. To say there is racism in this country is not to say that every single person is racist. Please do not make this mistake....and the idea isn't to think we should expect no people to be racist

The fact is it has become a serious problem. Now maybe it isn't a problem for YOU because it does't affect YOU....BUT...if you expect any person of color to watch a black person murdered by the police on video and walk around and say there is no racism you are very naive. That is just not going to happen....not for black people and many white people either.

Obama being president has absolutely nothing to do with it. Because like I said....not ALL PEOPLE ARE RACIST.

Benefit. Lol

How have I benefited? You think white people are just getting these hefty inheritances left and right? Shit is just given to us? I was a dumbass in HS. couldn't get into college....a white man...couldnt get into college...imagine that. Joined the Army. Used the GI Bill to get a degree while working a couple of shitty jobs to support my family. Finally did well for myself after starting at the very bottom. My brother, a black man I fought and bleed with did the very same. He is now a lawyer....more successful than me by the way. The opportunity is there.
I didn't say you did....I said IF you benefit. Nobody said the opportunity is not there. No idea where you are getting all this conjecture. It is there for some people. It was there for me....but you nor me can't speak for every black person so let's not do so.

Last edited:

go wipe the dribble off Biden mouth will ya...

Blacks have one tenth of the wealth of whites. That is NOT what I call equal. That's due to Jim Crow laws, Slavery therefore inherited wealth.. and even the GI Bill.

Nah, I don't think you understand the history of mankind. When this country was founded slavery was an accepted practice by all. Everyone's hands were dirty...from the colonists who held slaves to the Africans that sold them. Slavery was used in EVERY culture, EVERY race throughout the world from the beginning of time.

The founding of this country was based on an UNREALIZED dream that all men are created equal and have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That idea was revolutionary in 1776. It's obvious that slavery/racism was prevalent at that time but the tides were turning. Based on the principles this country was founded on both whites and blacks fought to undue the injustices of slavery. Millions have died and or sacrificed everything to right the wrongs of history. None of that would have been possible if not for the principles this country was founded on.

Today, blacks and whites are equal. Black men marry white women, black women marry white men. Nobody cares except for a few assholes. We live together, we share life together, we work together, we fight together. The dream that this country was founded on and so many have sacrificed for is being realized.

Dont waste your time trying to teach the moronic liberal about American History,
They are incapable of rational thought or the capability of learning...

They are gods misfits .....

It's time for more accountability from ALL people. We can't solve these problems by ourselves. It doesn't matter what your color is ..you have people who are the solution....and the problem. Time to choose a side

Nah, I don't think you understand the history of mankind. When this country was founded slavery was an accepted practice by all. Everyone's hands were dirty...from the colonists who held slaves to the Africans that sold them. Slavery was used in EVERY culture, EVERY race throughout the world from the beginning of time.

The founding of this country was based on an UNREALIZED dream that all men are created equal and have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That idea was revolutionary in 1776. It's obvious that slavery/racism was prevalent at that time but the tides were turning. Based on the principles this country was founded on both whites and blacks fought to undue the injustices of slavery. Millions have died and or sacrificed everything to right the wrongs of history. None of that would have been possible if not for the principles this country was founded on.

Today, blacks and whites are equal. Black men marry white women, black women marry white men. Nobody cares except for a few assholes. We live together, we share life together, we work together, we fight together. The dream that this country was founded on and so many have sacrificed for is being realized.

Whatever the intent was at its founding - it obviously hasn't been realized yet. A hundred years of slavery, another hundred of jim crow and the fact that all people couldn't vote until recently is pretty clear and incontrovertible evidence that the country only worked for whites (specifically white males) for a vast majority of its existence - always at the expense of other races. Only people who have benefited from this level of intergenerational privilege would attempt deny the incredible injustices that have taken place over the past couple of centuries. We have a long way to go before everyone can realize the original intent of the nation.

Whatever the intent was at its founding - it obviously hasn't been realized yet. A hundred years of slavery, another hundred of jim crow and the fact that all people couldn't vote until recently is pretty clear and incontrovertible evidence that the country only worked for whites (specifically white males) for a vast majority of its existence - always at the expense of other races. Only people who have benefited from this level of intergenerational privilege would attempt deny the incredible injustices that have taken place over the past couple of centuries. We have a long way to go before everyone can realize the original intent of the nation.

OMG... Get over it move on...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT