ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Said You Need An ID to Buy Groceries

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Not trying to be a hard ass but is Trump slow or just a serial liar? I would like for any right winger to explain his comment.

I agree. Why should illegals have the right to groceries? They are illegal. Starving them out is a shrewd strategy. Not even mentioning the fact that announcing that you never need to bring ID to Publix will only encourage these Mexicans into more credit card theft.

Depends if you’re buying beer or not at the grocery store. I would’ve thought that was pretty easy for most to figure out lol. Apparently not.

Reactions: advarkas
He said grocery's. Beer is obviously NOT grocery's last I checked. Beer is an alcoholic beverage. I could give him the benefit of the doubt. Because back in the day most people didn't pay with these debit / credit cards they buy grocery's with today. A lot of people used checks to buy grocery's. Most people did back in the day and yes, that did require ID. Anyone old enough here knows what i am referring to but I would say it has been about 40-50 years since that has been the case.

He said grocery's. Beer is obviously NOT grocery's last I checked. Beer is an alcoholic beverage. I could give him the benefit of the doubt. Because back in the day most people didn't pay with these debit / credit cards they buy grocery's with today. A lot of people used checks to buy grocery's. Most people did back in the day and yes, that did require ID. Anyone old enough here knows what i am referring to but I would say it has been about 40-50 years since that has been the case.
Speak for yourself. Beer is ALWAYS on the grocery list.

Other than that token African American sitting behind Trump, no other minorities were spotted. I wonder why?

More blacks voted for Trump than Romney. That will grow over the next few years. Candice Owens along with Turning Point USA are bringing in minority’s in droves. The Cubans in Miami will be dancing In the streets again in 2020.

Reactions: orly 1022
More blacks voted for Trump than Romney. That will grow over the next few years. Candice Owens along with Turning Point USA are bringing in minority’s in droves. The Cubans in Miami will be dancing In the streets again in 2020.

popcorn_yes.gif

In other words he lied again. What's amazing is his followers believe this shzzt. What does that say about them?

It says he has them sufficiently gaslit and brainwashed to where they no longer have any issue with being deceived.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT