ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Thugs

Ii wasn't a "rogue cop" and Ashli Babbitt was among supporters of Trump who overpowered police and breached the U.S. Capitol. The shooting was ruled lawful and potentially saved members of Congress from serious injury or death.
That incident was all staged. I guess you didn’t notice beyond the door there were people already inside sightseeing! Don’t be so quick to trust what their telling you. Be skeptical . Don’t be misinformed!

Ii wasn't a "rogue cop" and Ashli Babbitt was among supporters of Trump who overpowered police and breached the U.S. Capitol. The shooting was ruled lawful and potentially saved members of Congress from serious injury or death.
Mikey wanna cracker,
Parroting DNC false talking points does not make them true.

That incident was all staged. I guess you didn’t notice beyond the door there were people already inside sightseeing! Don’t be so quick to trust what their telling you. Be skeptical . Don’t be misinformed!
Again, you live in a fantasy universe-clueless and uninformed. You people are just waiting for the next conspiracy theory to fuel your lunacy.

You're wasting your time and energy going back and forth with those delusional POS LOSERS!

Reactions: gokcub
You're wasting your time and energy going back and forth with those delusional POS LOSERS!
I realize it's pointless but it's humorous reading some of the stuff they come up with. Like the Babbitt shooting being staged. I guess they believe she's still alive and living off the grid somewhere under an assumed name. They're not the brightest bunch but you gotta give them credit for wild imaginations. They're the definition of the word "gullible". It's no coincidence that they are all Trumpers. They were suckered in by the carnival barker.

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub and nod305
I realize it's pointless but it's humorous reading some of the stuff they come up with. Like the Babbitt shooting being staged. I guess they believe she's still alive and living off the grid somewhere under an assumed name. They're not the brightest bunch but you gotta give them credit for wild imaginations. They're the definition of the word "gullible". It's no coincidence that they are all Trumpers. They were suckered in by the carnival barker.

Here’s your chance to be objective.

Reactions: central17
As I stated earlier , 'fake news" is a term coined by Adolph Hitler and reintroduced by Trump to deny news not favorable to him. The real issue here is that he was caught with stolen classified material in his possession. Now it's time for accountability. Obviously, it is that hard for you to see the truth. Pathetic really!
I have a feeling there wasn’t too many reporters lying about Adolf while he was Der Furher. Openly lying about him and making false charges of impeachment.
To compare Adolf to Don is the most moronic +****++ thing I seen today.
You’re familiar with the camp thing right?

Reactions: central17
I have a feeling there wasn’t too many reporters lying about Adolf while he was Der Furher. Openly lying about him and making false charges of impeachment.
To compare Adolf to Don is the most moronic +****++ thing I seen today.
You’re familiar with the camp thing right?
Actually, the two have a lot in common and Trump told his Chief of Staff, Gen. John Kelly, "well, Hitler did a lot of good things". Trump's first wive, Ivanna, said that he kept a book of Hitlers' speeches by his bed. Both also used the term, "fake news" for anything not favorable to them and both also referred the news media as the enemy of the people. Trump also took Putins word over that of his own Intel, said he fell in love with Kim Jong and sided with bin Salman over the Khashoggi murder. Face it, he has great love for autocrats and tried to govern that way. We both know how well that worked out. Only U.S. President to be Impeached twice!

Last edited:
Mike,
Denial is not addressing the weekly violence and murders in democrat run cities.
Memorial Day was actually kind of lite for Chicago standards. How many are going to die this weekend? No concern about those dead people, but your concerned about a fat ass mall cop that claims stress disability over Jan 6th. I'm sure the parents of a dead Chicago child are not concerned that some goofy guy in a stupid viking hat sat in Pelosi's chair.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...in-memorial-day-weekend-gun-violence/2845854/
You are wasting your time with MiamiMike. All he sees is the bright light at the end of the tunnel. He is too liberally stupid to realize that it is the train!

Reactions: utatem
You are wasting your time with MiamiMike. All he sees is the bright light at the end of the tunnel. He is too liberally stupid to realize that it is the train!
This from the fool who believes every conspiracy theory is reality. Suitcase full of Biden ballots, staged Babbitt shooting, etc. Was the classified material found at Trumps home just another conspiracy theory? Like I said, you live in a fantasy universe!

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub
Actually, the two have a lot in common and Trump told his Chief of Staff, Gen. John Kelly, "well, Hitler did a lot of good things". Trump's first wive, Ivanna, said that he kept a book of Hitlers' speeches by his bed. Both also used the term, "fake news" for anything not favorable to them and both also referred the news media as the enemy of the people. Trump also took Putins word over that of his own Intel, said he fell in love with Kim Jong and sided with bin Salman over the Khashoggi murder. Face it, he has great love for autocrats and tried to govern that way. We both know how well that worked out. Only U.S. President to be Impeached

Actually, the two have a lot in common and Trump told his Chief of Staff, Gen. John Kelly, "well, Hitler did a lot of good things". Trump's first wive, Ivanna, said that he kept a book of Hitlers' speeches by his bed. Both also used the term, "fake news" for anything not favorable to them and both also referred the news media as the enemy of the people. Trump also took Putins word over that of his own Intel, said he fell in love with Kim Jong and sided with bin Salman over the Khashoggi murder. Face it, he has great love for autocrats and tried to govern that way. We both know how well that worked out. Only U.S. President to be Impeached twice!
Lol both impeachments political and lies. (Go figure a Democrat that lies).
I’d probably believe an ex-wife’s account too. And taking Putins word… know the Intel etc. I eleould too. FBI was all in with Hillary. You had a ****ing General saying he would notify the Chinese if Trump were to order an attack.
I like how libs keep bringing up the “twice impeached” although we all know it was bought and paid for by Hillary.
Meanwhile the Dotard in Chief blackmails Ukrain over his sons “firm” Trump investigates it and he’s the one that gets impeached. This country if ****ed because of people like.

Lol both impeachments political and lies. (Go figure a Democrat that lies).
I’d probably believe an ex-wife’s account too. And taking Putins word… know the Intel etc. I eleould too. FBI was all in with Hillary. You had a ****ing General saying he would notify the Chinese if Trump were to order an attack.
I like how libs keep bringing up the “twice impeached” although we all know it was bought and paid for by Hillary.
Meanwhile the Dotard in Chief blackmails Ukrain over his sons “firm” Trump investigates it and he’s the one that gets impeached. This country if ****ed because of people like.
Trump to Ukraine president: "I would like you to do us a favor". It is illegal to ask a foreign country for involvement in a U.S. election. Trump to Russia on Clinton emails: 'Russia if you're listening". Trump asked China to investigate the Biden's. You see a pattern here?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT