ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa shooting...you guys know I had 2 spine surgeries

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Needless to say my friends starting sending me articles right away. The shooter was aiming for his back surgeon because he is still in pain.
So am I but I have no intenton of blaming the surgeon.
It's a spine, it's delicate. My guy did a good job although I still have problems they are not the problems that caused the surgery. Those are all better but back hurts and thighs burn.
Now 1 of the screws cracked my Sacrum (shear fracture) so I have to wear a Bone Growth Stimulator machine several hours each day and surgery number 3 in 6 months to remove all the hardware.

There are no guarantees with spine surgery. Lots of things can go wrong including formation of scar. tissue which causes pain.
My 2nd surgery which was 7 weeks after my 1st went 6.5 hours. Surgeon said I had so much scar tissue that he had to clean up it was unreal. My 3rd surgery he already told me he will NOT go back into the canal as it will just produce even more. Remove hardware, add bone to the fusion and sew me up.

HJ, good luck with surgery, hope things improve. Just curious, have you ever hooked Bone Growth Stimulator to any other body parts ?

• Haha
Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT