ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro and the Heat

silver97

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2009
Last year after the flop and fold against the Bucks in the Playoffs this Team was dismembered by several members on this Board, including a Mod. Called them Quiters etc. I cautioned that after a deep playoff run the year before into November (yes November). Almost no off season and cramped regular season schedule this crew was exhausted. Lose to somebody 3-0 and by the time Game 4 rolls around the realization you cant beat them once much less 4 times in row spells its OVER.

Tyler Herro is the Leading 6th Man Scorer in the League. Is 23rd overall and all those guys ahead of him are averaging more minutes. He has a newborn Son, a Fashion Design and does Instagram. Deal with it. Jimmy Buckets still doin Clutch Jimmy Buckets things. Fresh legs and hang time. Has more help with an improved Herro and a better stretch shooter in Kyle Lowry. Pat Riley did what The Great Ones always do. They change. Went from his old slug it out style and now has filled the roster with spread, stretch and shoot ballers who can also drive. Found Max Straus, Duncan Robinson. Yurtseven and even Gabe Vincent.

This Team can Ball. They are one game out of first in the Team NBA East. Have a Big Game at home tonight against Philly. There are still empty seats on the wagon for all of those who jumped off last year.

That sounds great in all but they won’t be able to run with the Nets ijs 🤷🏾‍♂️

They are Scoring 2.5 points a game less but holding Teams to 5 points less than the Money spent Nets. The Heat are a top 4 Defense. And Bam will be back on Monday. We shall see

Reactions: dcumana and jabazz
Last year after the flop and fold against the Bucks in the Playoffs this Team was dismembered by several members on this Board, including a Mod. Called them Quiters etc. I cautioned that after a deep playoff run the year before into November (yes November). Almost no off season and cramped regular season schedule this crew was exhausted. Lose to somebody 3-0 and by the time Game 4 rolls around the realization you cant beat them once much less 4 times in row spells its OVER.

Tyler Herro is the Leading 6th Man Scorer in the League. Is 23rd overall and all those guys ahead of him are averaging more minutes. He has a newborn Son, a Fashion Design and does Instagram. Deal with it. Jimmy Buckets still doin Clutch Jimmy Buckets things. Fresh legs and hang time. Has more help with an improved Herro and a better stretch shooter in Kyle Lowry. Pat Riley did what The Great Ones always do. They change. Went from his old slug it out style and now has filled the roster with spread, stretch and shoot ballers who can also drive. Found Max Straus, Duncan Robinson. Yurtseven and even Gabe Vincent.

This Team can Ball. They are one game out of first in the Team NBA East. Have a Big Game at home tonight against Philly. There are still empty seats on the wagon for all of those who jumped off last year.
Love the Heat but what's amazing is that they have continued to win a high percentage of their games playing w/out Jimmy and Bam. Teams can win a game w/out their best players sometimes but rare to see a team continue to play at a high level for a longer stretch without their best 2 players.

Little concerned @ Jimmy b/c I don't think he's played more than 3-4 games in a row all season...keeps getting hurt/taking time off. But if those guys can get and stay healthy it will be interesting to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: lvidal34 and wlucky
Us and Milwaukee might be the only teams that can with multiple long and string defenders that can slow down (won't stop) their big 3 with lots of switching and blitzes. We can throw Bam, PJ, Jimmy, Lowry, Caleb, Dipo and Gabe at any of their big 3. Combine that with that Nets don't play defense and we have a good shot there if team is healthy.

Love the Heat but what's amazing is that they have continued to win a high percentage of their games playing w/out Jimmy and Bam. Teams can win a game w/out their best players sometimes but rare to see a team continue to play at a high level for a longer stretch without their best 2 players.

Little concerned @ Jimmy b/c I don't think he's played more than 3-4 games in a row all season...keeps getting hurt/taking time off. But if those guys can get and stay healthy it will be interesting to watch.

They play too many games in this League. It's all about managing minutes.

Can we get a lil love for Spo?

Ookie is correct … great team and fun to watch … but nets at full power would kill us … with that said , I really like this team

Reactions: ookie08
Nets with all three? tough to beat, but Miami with the defense can play with them. My Question is will all three stay healthy?

Ookie is correct … great team and fun to watch … but nets at full power would kill us … with that said , I really like this team
Maybe, but will they ever have their big 3 for an extended stretch? I doubt it. Not only due to injuries, but Kyrie's just a different dude. Drama seems to follow him and ball is kind of low on his priority scale imo. Wouldn't shock me to see him sit out b/c he's making a statement of some sort or he's protesting some social issue.

Reactions: kimzkr
Maybe, but will they ever have their big 3 for an extended stretch? I doubt it. Not only due to injuries, but Kyrie's just a different dude. Drama seems to follow him and ball is kind of low on his priority scale imo. Wouldn't shock me to see him sit out b/c he's making a statement of some sort or he's protesting some social issue.
Nothing to disagree w/ in that post …. Spo is my old roommate from our south beach days , so I hope you are correct .. he’s one of the best guys I know

Reactions: silver97
Heat is top 5 franchise in all of sports.
They do everything right. From GM, community affairs, development of talent, identifying talent, draft, I could go on and on.
Love the Heat.

Heat is top 5 franchise in all of sports.
They do everything right. From GM, community affairs, development of talent, identifying talent, draft, I could go on and on.
Love the Heat.

Class bunch. Everyone has felt the last 5 years (including me) they needed that splash FA signing. But here they are and player development is outstanding.

BTW this string is now in The Lounge. LMAO. Did I hurt somebody's feelings?

Reactions: 4210
Yea what about Herro... if he keeps this up , he'll be the 2nd best 6th man in basketball history...has multiple hot chicks...and on his way to a huge contract...has it all...now he needs to keep his nose clean.

Remember when ookie and er1949 guaranteed the lil Nets would win it all last year. Lol several threads on it

er1949 still hides from those laughable comments. I know he’s read mine lol

Fuk em...he can suck gas...jump off a bridge...or I can strangle him until he can't see...

Remember when ookie and er1949 guaranteed the lil Nets would win it all last year. Lol several threads on it

er1949 still hides from those laughable comments. I know he’s read mine lol
Durant out 4-6 Weeks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT