ADVERTISEMENT

USPS Agrees With Trump

Dumb post. Both parties do it. You are posting some stupid shit about 19 votes when over 130 Million votes are cast is pretty ridiculous and beyond petty. We can play that game too and I promise you that you would lose though. Ask the guy who tried to tell us that Democrats were the bigger criminals. He was checked never to be heard from again here....lmao
CD. Guess what? You are no longer invited to Christmas dinner at my house

Reactions: mahb
CD it's only Dumb to you because You Are ________ . Try and fill in the blank, don't strain yourself ;)

Hey Mike You researched it Then Post It. and CD,,,,,,,,, really ? LOL
OGC.6d2b0b036a0af94095ba9035b4249c60
OIP.HRvATxeUwXXDnuupRrn7kAHaHa

A little clue here. USPS is MASSIVELY understaffed. Postmaster General had admitted it would be a disaster. Why can't you understand this?
If they are massively understaffed then why is Trump's hand-picked Postmaster General instituting a hiring freeze? Quite the team these two! One of your cohorts posted earlier they were having financial problems because they were over-staffed. You people change your narrative to support whatever point you're trying to make at the time!

Last edited:
If they are massively understaffed then why is Trump's hand-picked Postmaster General instituting a hiring freeze? Quite the team these two! One of your cohorts posted earlier they were having financial problems because they were over-staffed. You people change your narrative to support whatever point you're trying to make at the time!
Because they are massively in the red, as well after years of Democratic leadership.

It's you cultists making excuses. You're not making any sense. I have no problem with mail in voting. If you have proof it's fraudulent show the proof!

There is plenty of proof from non partisan organizations; mail in ballots would require sending ballots to every registered voter. The issue is most counties haven’t scrubbed their voter registrations in the past 20 years. LA county was sued because they have 1.5 Million inactive voters still on the list, dead, moved etc. Those would be ballots that could be cast floating g around. In the US 1 in 8 registered voters on lists are inactive.

What does Democratic leadership have to do with USPS finances?
Well, the imbecile Obama was in charge 2008 to 2016. The USPS NEVER lost as much money in an 8 year span as from 2008 to 2016. Miami, you are not a stupid man. When you go into the post office and you see this human waste behind the counter just taking up hours and looking for a Pension, do you not realize that there is a problem?

Well, the imbecile Obama was in charge 2008 to 2016. The USPS NEVER lost as much money in an 8 year span as from 2008 to 2016. Miami, you are not a stupid man. When you go into the post office and you see this human waste behind the counter just taking up hours and looking for a Pension, do you not realize that there is a problem?
The period you're referring to was after a Republican-led Congress passed a law forcing USPS to prepay its pension for 75 yrs.. No other cooperation was forced to do this. This was meant to bankrupt it so its business could be privatized for profit. Without this penalty the USPS would hav e turned a profit. Sorry to disappoint you, but this had nothing to do with OBama! I suggest you do a little more research before posting such BS. BTW. After I returned from Nam I worked a couple years at USPS as a clerk/carrier. I spent time behind one of those counters and it requires alot of knowledge about foreign and domestic rates, shipping requirements, bulk mail permits, money orders, passports,etc.,etc. So what you refer to as "human waste" requires alot more knowledge than you might assume!

The period you're referring to was after a Republican-led Congress passed a law forcing USPS to prepay its pension for 75 yrs.. No other cooperation was forced to do this. This was meant to bankrupt it so its business could be privatized for profit. Without this penalty the USPS would hav e turned a profit. Sorry to disappoint you, but this had nothing to do with OBama! I suggest you do a little more research before posting such BS. BTW. After I returned from Nam I worked a couple years at USPS as a clerk/carrier. I spent time behind one of those counters and it requires alot of knowledge about foreign and domestic rates, shipping requirements, bulk mail permits, money orders, passports,etc.,etc. So what you refer to as "human waste" requires alot more knowledge than you might assume!
Hey, Matt. Have another drink. There is simply no way to justify what the Democrats have become. My dad (RIP 2008) was a lifelong Dem. But he would be ashamed of what that party has become. And you should be ashmed, too.

Reactions: mahb

Obama removed 14000 mailboxes and closed almost 3700 post offices.
He took the knees out of the post office.And then of course like a good democrat blame the republicans and get the sleazy msm to push the lie while they know the truth.

It’s impossible less than 100 days out to change a voting process that drastically and not have chaos. Which they want so boxes of votes just show up.
States that do all vote by mail took multiple years to get system in place .
Media knows this and so do the Democrats
Just another lie they tell their blind followers that believe anything they say

Reactions: mahb and utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT