ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccinations

miamimike

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
U.S. falls to lowest vaccination rates among world's wealthiest democracies. U.S. also leads the world in coronavirus deaths and number of confirmed cases. Anybody see a connection here?

Reactions: cems52
U.S. falls to lowest vaccination rates among world's wealthiest democracies. U.S. also leads the world in coronavirus deaths and number of confirmed cases. Anybody see a connection here?
50,000 Americans each month, or 1.2 million since the Chinese unleashed their lab virus, are still dying from cancer. Lets get science back to work on that.

I see the connection. If you are an American citizen, you have the right to refuse the vaccine with full knowledge that refusing it dramatically increases your chances of getting and dying from Covid. But it is YOUR choice

Brandon - I will shut down the virus !
1 million American dead - 700,000 on his watch
Hmm
What therapies or vaccines were actually developed on his watch ? None that I know of ...
Biden, "There is no way to beat the pandemic than to get the vast majority of the American people vaccinated". He even issued vaccination mandates which prompted swift backlash from Repug governors. What do you want him to do?

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
I see the connection. If you are an American citizen, you have the right to refuse the vaccine with full knowledge that refusing it dramatically increases your chances of getting and dying from Covid. But it is YOUR choice
1000%

Biden, "There is no way to beat the pandemic than to get the vast majority of the American people vaccinated". He even issued vaccination mandates which prompted swift backlash from Repug governors. What do you want him to do?
Funny that so many democrat states are suddenly dropping the white house mandates and a couple are backing down from vax foe students. Could this possible be because 2022 is an election year

It is your choice and that's why we lead the world in deaths and cases. Biden tried vaccination mandates but faced swift backlash from Repug governors. At least there will be less Repugs to vote in the next election!

• Haha
It is your choice and that's why we lead the world in deaths and cases. Biden tried vaccination mandates but faced swift backlash from Repug governors. At least there will be less Repugs to vote in the next election!
You might add tens of thousands of unvaxed illegal immigrants settled quietly around the country to your list of causes

Funny that so many democrat states are suddenly dropping the white house mandates and a couple are backing down from vax foe students. Could this possible be because 2022 is an election year
Could this possibly be because of stupidity? Every past pandemic has been brought under control through vaccinations.

You might add tens of thousands of unvaxed illegal immigrants settled quietly around the country to your list of causes
I told you previously that the only thing we would probably agree on was immigration and it's "facts" not "my list" of causes.

The mandates just created pushback
Plus didn’t he and Cuntala say they wouldn’t take any vaccine approved under Trump?
Plus the vaccines didn’t limit spread , although it apparently does mitigate the effects.

Brandon decided to politicize the virus issue . Now it’s biting him in the ass.

Per capita????

Listen Mike. There's NOBODY that isn't vaccinated yet that is going to be bullied into it. And that's their right. You have already lost in SCOTUS and will continue to lose. The hoax is over. Get with the program.

I am vaxxed as Gary knows. But anybody who doesn't want to be has that right. And if any U.S. Prez pulled that crap that Trudeau did this past week, he wouldn't survive his term in office.

How about the democrats and Biden doing everything possible they could to prevent therapeutics being used early on at the first sign of symptoms. In some cases work in tandem with big pharma to not allow them to be prescribed. No money in cheap therapeutics, a lot of money in continuous vaccinations. Other countries used therapeutics when the science showed they worked.

Polio and aids are considered epidemics. The flu of 2009 is considered a pandemic

Yes, there is a correlation to being vaccinated and being in the hospital or even dying of covid. Now does that mean this is a cure for everyone? No, of course it does not. However, it is obvious it helps and it doesn't only him the individual it helps our society at large.

Per capita????

Listen Mike. There's NOBODY that isn't vaccinated yet that is going to be bullied into it. And that's their right. You have already lost in SCOTUS and will continue to lose. The hoax is over. Get with the program.

I am vaxxed as Gary knows. But anybody who doesn't want to be has that right. And if any U.S. Prez pulled that crap that Trudeau did this past week, he wouldn't survive his term in office.
So, anybody has the right to not be vaccinated. Got it! Does that apply with anyone having the right to have an abortion too? Asking for a friend.

So, anybody has the right to not be vaccinated. Got it! Does that apply with anyone having the right to have an abortion too? Asking for a friend.
Kind of a non-sequitur comparison with respect to the law (Roe v. Wade). Seems to me that any adult woman has the right to get an abortion, but that decision doesn't affect anyone else like covid. You and I don't agree on much but anyone without a medical reason who doesn't get a vaccination is a complete dope, an asshole or both. But people have the right to refuse vax

Kind of a non-sequitur comparison with respect to the law (Roe v. Wade). Seems to me that any adult woman has the right to get an abortion, but that decision doesn't affect anyone else like covid. You and I don't agree on much but anyone without a medical reason who doesn't get a vaccination is a complete dope, an asshole or both. But people have the right to refuse vax
I guess I’m a dope , I had the virus in March of the first year and caught the omicron in December at my nephews wedding, along with 10 other vaccinated and boosted people.
Both times It was about a 3 day event for me of a bad flu .
So I guess I’m a dope because I’m not vaccinated and won’t get a vaccination since I’ve recovered twice. Why in the heck would I need a vaccination now?

I guess I’m a dope , I had the virus in March of the first year and caught the omicron in December at my nephews wedding, along with 10 other vaccinated and boosted people.
So I guess I’m a dope because I’m not vaccinated and won’t get a vaccination since I’ve recovered twice. Why in the heck would I need a vaccination now?
I didn't get the jab either and I'm still here, go figure.

Got to ask the about to be born baby his/ her opinion on the issue .
No you don't because the about to be born baby has parents. Parents that represent it until they are legally of age. That would usually be 18 Years old.

No relationship..
Huh? How is it humanly possible to have an argument people can do what they want and should not be forced to do something but act like that doesn't apply to their own decisions with their own body or if they want children?

If you don't want to vaccinate, you are making the concious decision about your own health.
When you abort, you are making the conscious decision to terminate a life, however someone else's.
Decisions have consequences...

Reactions: orly 1022 and mahb
So, I had the Covid the first week of January, about 6 weeks ago. According to science, I have immunity that's as good or better than what the vaccine provides. But I defend your right to call those that don't share your point of view "dopes and assholes".

Ok Mike, that's fine. But have you ever known anyone in your life that's had polio? I have not, probably because the polio vaccine worked and this one doesn't.
That's an unfair comparison. Polio vaccines went through years of trial and error and were even suspended in 1955 afterf causing 11 deaths and hundreds of cases of paralysis. In the decades that followed the polio vaccine finally began to stem the tide. Co id-19 vaccines were developed in record time and will be improved. Clinical trials of Co id-19 vaccines currently authorized have shown high efficacy in Preventing symptomatic Co id-19.

Last edited:
That's an unfair comparison. Polio vaccines went through years of trial and error and were even suspended in 1955 afterf causing 11 deaths and hundreds of cases of paralysis. In the decades that followed the polio vaccine finally began to stem the tide. Co id-19 vaccines were developed in record time and will be improved. Clinical trials of Co id-19 vaccines currently authorized have shown high efficacy in Preventing symptomatic Co id-19.
OK, but not sure if it was a good idea to give folks the unimproved version of the shot. But if you feel you're better off with it then fine. I think I'm better off without it. The only real fact that is known is what we've known from the beginning which is the survival rate for this virus is 99%.

OK, but not sure if it was a good idea to give folks the unimproved version of the shot. But if you feel you're better off with it then fine. I think I'm better off without it. The only real fact that is known is what we've known from the beginning which is the survival rate for this virus is 99%.
The other fact we know is that the Country with the lowest vaccination rates has the highest number of cases and deaths.

Only you can answer that question. The science from the CDC is constantly changing and the white house contradicts it anyway so that doesn't help. You have the right to make your own decision and are obviously prepared for it. Just curious, how old are you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT