ADVERTISEMENT

Wage Growth - Success

Cane919

SuperCane
Jul 27, 2008
You sometimes hear people talk about Barack’s success in wage growth but I bet you didn’t know he had below average wage growth for 5 1/2 years during his presidency. We went 66 months from January 2009 - October 2014 with the wage growth below 3. You talk about a stag net economy. Dang!

Not to worry though. President Trump is averaging 3.6 and all of us can be thankful.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You sometimes hear people talk about Barack’s success in wage growth but I bet you didn’t know he had below average wage growth for 5 1/2 years during his presidency. We went 66 months from January 2009 - October 2014 with the wage growth below 3. You talk about a stag net economy. Dang!

Not to worry though. President Trump is averaging 3.6 and all of us can be thankful.

Good that wage growth is up. A little misleading though since you are comparing wage growth during the great recession, which Obama inherited versus wage growth right now. Again two totally different economic environments and only 1 year for Trump in office.

All this economic data is looking pretty good right now without a doubt. But we'll see how it looks when his decisions and policies take full effect over the course of his full term. I hope everything stays on course but I doubt it. Markets generally don't like chaos/uncertainty and Trump obviously loves it. Something has to give.

Reactions: normsmith
Fair enough Lou and as stated in another thread, this is not a referendum on Obama. Let’s just hope the good news continues across the board. It’s good for all of us.

Good that wage growth is up. A little misleading though since you are comparing wage growth during the great recession, which Obama inherited versus wage growth right now. Again two totally different economic environments and only 1 year for Trump in office.

All this economic data is looking pretty good right now without a doubt. But we'll see how it looks when his decisions and policies take full effect over the course of his full term. I hope everything stays on course but I doubt it. Markets generally don't like chaos/uncertainty and Trump obviously loves it. Something has to give.

Leave it to a liberal to try and make excuses for positive news! Slow Lou must be a serious under achiever! Safe space snowflake

Last edited:
Fair enough Lou and as stated in another thread, this is not a referendum on Obama. Let’s just hope the good news continues across the board. It’s good for all of us.

Agreed. Hopefully it continues.

Reactions: Cane919
Leave it to a liberal to try and make excuses for positive news! Slow Lou must be a serious under achiever! Sage space snowflake

Typical palm. A civil discussion by two people that disagree is highjacked by the moron of the board. No facts or arguments presented. Just the normal bullshit. I actually feel for you because you're obviously too stupid to even join a rational discussion with a thought of your own.

Typical palm. A civil discussion by two people that disagree is highjacked by the moron of the board. No facts or arguments presented. Just the normal bullshit. I actually feel for you because you're obviously too stupid to even join a rational discussion with a thought of your own.
Lou I really don’t think you see how “special” you are!! Maybe that’s why you are so angry!! And you weren’t posing an argument or a retort it was classic GoofyLou Trump derangement syndrome. Again you trolled and hijacked the thread with the stupid negative post then turn around and praise Obama! Lou you’re a clown! And again I’m always in town! Let me know which McDonalds you work at so I can make a point to visit you and see what type helmet you wear!

Lou I really don’t think you see how “special” you are!! Maybe that’s why you are so angry!! And you weren’t posing an argument or a retort it was classic GoofyLou Trump derangement syndrome. Again you trolled and hijacked the thread with the stupid negative post then turn around and praise Obama! Lou you’re a clown! And again I’m always in town! Let me know which McDonalds you work at so I can make a point to visit you and see what type helmet you wear!

More typical pretender. When you're not smart enough to have a discussion just nonstop name call. Same nonsense different day. So predictable

What a dumbass post!! Only the far right and other racist (PalmaBoy) idiots would believe this! Obama took over during a recession. All growth happening now is because of Obama. Let’s see if Trump can keep it up or make it even better. Lou97 keep it real stop with the fake news!!

More typical pretender. When you're not smart enough to have a discussion just nonstop name call. Same nonsense different day. So predictable
It’s hilarious, Dummy Lou calls me names every thread then cried when he gets same treatment! Typical hypocrite liberal crybaby!

What a dumbass post!! Only the far right and other racist (PalmaBoy) idiots would believe this! Obama took over during a recession. All growth happening now is because of Obama. Let’s see if Trump can keep it up or make it even better. Lou97 keep it real stop with the fake news!!
Hahahaha “racist” show me a single racist post!! “Gokcub” so I take it you are a Cub Scout pack leader! Creepy!

You sound a bit hurt by the facts.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT