ADVERTISEMENT

Waking up with a positive attitude

cane81

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Punta Gorda, Florida
Good morning,

Watching, reading and listening to all that is being reported, change is coming! After plastering this board for the past week or so (time on my hands due to recent surgery) with negative, conspiratorial nonsense, I am convinced that the powers to be will make the right choice. The vitriol on most every media platform is worse than I’ve ever seen before. This is ugly and there is no way the decision makers haven’t heard and seen the same. Its to loud ignore.

In my opinion, there is only a slim chance that Manny returns. Think about it, they retain Manny, chances are A&M beats us soundly (no Lashlee, most likely new OC & DC)…attendance will be minimal at the first home game, not a good look.

There are a few holdouts that have allegiance to Sr and want to keep Manny, The second group is fiscally conservative when it comes to athletics and the third group mainly new blood wanting us to be great again. The first group is in a corner and is coming out swinging, leaking info in the media. The second group’s main worry was where does the money come from and that supposedly has been addressed. The third and most important group is growing.

This is adding up to a change has to be made. I am more excited than ever that the right move will be made. My only negative feeling comes from the ridiculous contracts that coaches are receiving, this could have a negative impact on hiring either Mario or Lane.

All and all, it’s a great day to be a Miami Hurricane!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News