ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to bigslaughter?

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
Guy loved to talk about his boxing which we all love but we never really got to hear about anything boxing related with him other than just that he was really into it. This is the lounge for a reason. I wouldn’t mind getting some boxing 411 on here from someone in the business from time to time. Especially at the ammeter level because it’s more real to normal schmucks like me.

there are so many people on here that work cool jobs that never really post about their industry in the lounge. They should. Just sayin is all.

I think you guys would be shocked to find out how many people on here are a fire fighter that have a cool story or a cowboy that clearly raises cattle or like in cortez is a wine maker or someone else that’s a musician, etc. Just wish some of you would post some of your industry stories. Not everything in the lounge needs to be about politics.

A good story is a good story. Love that what’s his name posts his fishing stories, that’s cool shit. We need more of that in the lounge if you ask me.

Guy loved to talk about his boxing which we all love but we never really got to hear about anything boxing related with him other than just that he was really into it. This is the lounge for a reason. I wouldn’t mind getting some boxing 411 on here from someone in the business from time to time. Especially at the ammeter level because it’s more real to normal schmucks like me.

there are so many people on here that work cool jobs that never really post about their industry in the lounge. They should. Just sayin is all.

I think you guys would be shocked to find out how many people on here are a fire fighter that have a cool story or a cowboy that clearly raises cattle or like in cortez is a wine maker or someone else that’s a musician, etc. Just wish some of you would post some of your industry stories. Not everything in the lounge needs to be about politics.

A good story is a good story. Love that what’s his name posts his fishing stories, that’s cool shit. We need more of that in the lounge if you ask me.
Likely banned for threatening people all the time in the War Room

My take is this, if your name's big slaughter, I don't call you anything outside of Sir or Mr Big Slaughter. That didn't happen with canerob, canerob really got into a shouting match with Mr Slaughter. Getting back to my take on this matter, I think Mr Slaughter met with canerob, disposed of the body and is now 'on the lamb'.

My take is this, if your name's big slaughter, I don't call you anything outside of Sir or Mr Big Slaughter. That didn't happen with canerob, canerob really got into a shouting match with Mr Slaughter. Getting back to my take on this matter, I think Mr Slaughter met with canerob, disposed of the body and is now 'on the lamb'.
Irwinn i strongly suggest this for you. see below

19-crimes-pinot-noir.jpg

Irwinn i strongly suggest this for you. see below

19-crimes-pinot-noir.jpg
Great idea, however I'm currently looking at a bottle of Cortez' Silverpoint California Red. That's next on my list for this evening. 19 Crimes Pinot Noir...how bad can that be?

Better rethink that. He wasn’t smart enough for Canerob. Canerob likely pulled a Hannibal and forced slaughter to swallow his own tongue.

Reactions: 6882 and canam1965
Lots of posters that I communicate with on here via cellphone just want no part of the off-season. The week before we kick off vs Bama, you will see a lot of familiar names come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT