ADVERTISEMENT

What is a few hundred, 300 maybe 400

canam1965

SuperCane
Dec 27, 2014
The government has all ready charged 700 people

road-jan-6-final.jpg

Let's see them start to track down all of the June 2020 looters. More ppl were killed and more money was lost and more businesses and lives were destroyed. But then again, those riots are just another nail in the Dems' plans this Nov.

Let's see them start to track down all of the June 2020 looters. More ppl were killed and more money was lost and more businesses and lives were destroyed. But then again, those riots are just another nail in the Dems' plans this Nov.
Jay you have been on this board long enough to know i have been screaming about facial recognition, and other ways to arrest the Nike bandits, the police car smashers and the plasma tv snatchers for years. I don't give a crap what the Dems do.

I see a lot of people standing around waving flags and taking selfies. There were a few fools breaking windows and forcing their way in. The rest were spectators
If people were just waving flags and taking selfies how did 140 police officers sustain injuries during the riot? It's difficult to believe that you haven't seen any of the videos showing the violence. Do you never watch a newscast? They were waving flagpoles alright-on the heads of police officers.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people standing around waving flags and taking selfies. There were a few fools breaking windows and forcing their way in. The rest were spectators
steve i have seen your posts and you have seen mine for years,, you are a lot better than than this. This is not a Republican thing, it's about a corrupt individual who has been on display for decades. i'am positive you know who that is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT