ADVERTISEMENT

What was that about Europe’s violent crimes rate?

Yep it is all those gun loving Law abiding citizens and the policemen fault . Got to be .

Reactions: canam1965
There needs to be a European “saving” from the lawless refugee filth that has infected continental Europe and Great Britian like a locust virus. Time to declare refugee criminal acts as an act of war and start delivering death blow executions to these cocksuckers by the hundreds... We'll see how tough they think their shit-filled Sharia law is once they start feeling the full might of European military shoved up their rape fueled worthless asses.

Last edited:
Whoa!

My goodness, chap.

I am glad you fixed that for all of here on Miami United Football Club!

Go MUFC!

Priceless!
Contradiction in terms he is, and he is for open borders......let them Arab's in says CD. The next world war needs to start in the middle east wipe them fu-kers out

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
There needs to be a European cleanse of the lawless refugee filth that has infected continental Europe and Great Britian like a locust virus. Time to declare refugee criminal acts as an act of war and start delivering death blow executions to these cocksuckers by the hundreds... We'll see how tough they think their shit-filled Sharia law is once they start feeling the full might of European military shoved up their rape fueled worthless asses.
Should they be gased and thrown into ovens too? Wtf?

Go walk down some London streets and you’ll see what he means by “Cleanse”. With the influx of immigrants they’ve turned parts of London into a 3rd world country. Literally sh#tting in the streets.
I don’t disagree regarding the influx. I was last in London in 2012. We have the same problem here with homeless on the west coast.

you didn’t read your whole article lol... they openly admit London surpassed NYC

Read the article again. The general thesis is that it has only been two months where London was higher and that both months could be an outlier when contrasted to the entire year of 2017 where NY was higher. It would be like saying the stock market under Trump has been awful because of how it performed in Feb and March of this year only.

From the article:

Claim: London has overtaken New York for murders for the first time in modern history after a surge in knife crime across the capital.

Verdict: A selective use of statistics from the start of 2018 appears to bear this out - but the reality is that New York still appears to be more violent than London.

Read the article again. The general thesis is that it has only been two months where London was higher and that both months could be an outlier when contrasted to the entire year of 2017 where NY was higher. It would be like saying the stock market under Trump has been awful because of how it performed in Feb and March of this year only.

From the article:

Claim: London has overtaken New York for murders for the first time in modern history after a surge in knife crime across the capital.

Verdict: A selective use of statistics from the start of 2018 appears to bear this out - but the reality is that New York still appears to be more violent than London.
Liberals never want to be accountable no matter what lol

Reactions: PalmaBoy

From the article:

Dude here is the thing those ungrateful P.O.S that Europe foolishly let in are bad people, i firmly believe when a family from Iran, Iraq.ect. choose to leave there native soil,( normal immigration ) they do it because they want to be apart of western life, and become good citizens. Unloading the jails and ghetto's is a bad f-cking thing as we can plainly see. #cd_can'tsee

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Hmm........ @canerob may not like this but what about the Arab SOLUTION ??????????
Got to

From the article:

Lmao you’re missing my point entirely! London has some of the strictest gun laws in the world and also has been doing blade confiscation at time trying to lower the amount of knifes in London. Yet their murder rate is even and now greater than NYC where there’s still a plethora of firearms. Point is it’s not a gun problem. It’s a people problem!

Got to

Lmao you’re missing my point entirely! London has some of the strictest gun laws in the world and also has been doing blade confiscation at time trying to lower the amount of knifes in London. Yet their murder rate is even and now greater than NYC where there’s still a plethora of firearms. Point is it’s not a gun problem. It’s a people problem!

Its more so a testament to NY having lowered its murder rate to where its so low that London is now above them, albeit just for a couple of months. London was well below NY for all of 2017 and could well return to being below them next month.

Its more so a testament to NY having lowered its murder rate to where its so low that London is now above them, albeit just for a couple of months. London was well below NY for all of 2017 and could well return to being below them next month.
Not true at all. NYC’s violent crimes as a whole had been lowering and have now plateau’d since DeBlasio took over. I looked up the UCR stats yesterday because I knew this argument was coming. Many associate DeBlasio’s doing away with stop and frisk with the plateau.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT