ADVERTISEMENT

When Harry and Megan didn't meet Donald and Melania LMAOROF

None of them care for Trump including the queen. Meanwhile the Obamas will receive an invite.
That's the whole point of why Trump is so mad. You got understand that Trump's fantasy life revolves about him being some sort of royalty or Chosen One and if royalty treats him like poop that he is that makes him very very angry lol. In his senile old warped mind he cannot handle that type of slight very well.

None of them care for Trump including the queen. Meanwhile the Obamas will receive an invite.
Yeah I’m sure you tied into the Queen and who she likes. Yeah Congrats, Obama’s get another free trip at the expense of the tax payer to a second rate weeding. You have set a new standard of low. When you all excited about a Royal weeding invite. Lmfao

Obama is no longer president....please keep up. The tax players don't pay for him to go to a wedding.

Reactions: cems52
Educate yourself!! CD is it painful being wrong constantly?? Seriously you ever get anything correct?? Ever?? Ever?? Just once don’t be such an easy target!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ost-expensive-ex-president-for-taxpayers/amp/
Absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Learn how to read / comprehend. This topic has to do with being invited to a wedding. This article has to do with expenses all ex presidents have. One thing has nothing to do with the other. The cost of a pension and maintaining an office don't have anything to do with a wedding invite. The tax payers don't pay for his trip to a wedding or expenses associated with it.

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Learn how to read / comprehend. This topic has to do with being invited to a wedding. This article has to do with expenses all ex presidents have. One thing has nothing to do with the other. The cost of a pension and maintaining an office don't have anything to do with a wedding invite. The tax payers don't pay for his trip to a wedding or expenses associated with it.
Seee here’s where you play the deflect game, and after all these years you actually think anyone is buying what you say?? No chance!! First off why the F should we pay for Obama’s office? As you said, he’s no longer president anymore!! Can’t Iran, Hezbollah or the Muslim Brotherhood have a fund raiser for him?? Those are is only allies left. And also if you think he’s paying his own way and flying commercial you dumber than we all think! And what don’t you understand?? You game is tired! And the cost of pension and associates costs comes from people like me who make enough to support that treasonous fraud of an ex President!!

Seee here’s where you play the deflect game, and after all these years you actually think anyone is buying what you say?? No chance!! First off why the F should we pay for Obama’s office? As you said, he’s no longer president anymore!! Can’t Iran, Hezbollah or the Muslim Brotherhood have a fund raiser for him?? Those are is only allies left. And also if you think he’s paying his own way and flying commercial you dumber than we all think! And what don’t you understand?? You game is tired! And the cost of pension and associates costs comes from people like me who make enough to support that treasonous fraud of an ex President!!
Every ex president has this. What is it you don't understand? This isn't exclusive to Obama. Every president regardless of party has a pension, and office and security. Relax. He was president of the United States....for EIGHT YEARS. Obviously they are going to get a pension. They are not working at McDowells.....lmao. Geez!

Every ex president has this. What is it you don't understand? This isn't exclusive to Obama. Every president regardless of party has a pension, and office and security. Relax. He was president of the United States....for EIGHT YEARS. Obviously they are going to get a pension. They are not working at McDowells.....lmao. Geez!
What don’t you get?? I’m talking about Obama!! I noticed it’s only Liberal Democrats like Clinton and Obama with these “offices” the Republicans understand they should man up and pay their way. Again, Obama should go to the people he helped out in the Muslim community to help him. Gets tiring watching that useless embarrassment sucking off the system! The guy did nothing except run up a deficits and give tax payer hard earned cash away!! Total fraud

What don’t you get?? I’m talking about Obama!! I noticed it’s only Liberal Democrats like Clinton and Obama with these “offices” the Republicans understand they should man up and pay their way. Again, Obama should go to the people he helped out in the Muslim community to help him. Gets tiring watching that useless embarrassment sucking off the system! The guy did nothing except run up a deficits and give tax payer hard earned cash away!! Total fraud

This is the most childish thing I have ever seen. He earned it and he can take it if he wants it. Nobody cares if you liked him as president. That's stupid. It has nothing to do with his benefits.

This is the most childish thing I have ever seen. He earned it and he can take it if he wants it. Nobody cares if you liked him as president. That's stupid. It has nothing to do with his benefits.
Chilidish? Yet you make jokes about Trumps wife and family and I don’t think we should pay for Clinton and Obama having offices to shake down more people for cash? Always a double standard with you! Nothing ever on the level

Reactions: canesfan470
Who ****ing care about a dumb wedding....it's stupid to even care....I don't go to any I am invited to... To watch someone make a big mistake in life.... They aren't even from our country.... **** them

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Who ****ing care about a dumb wedding....it's stupid to even care....I don't go to any I am invited to... To watch someone make a big mistake in life.... They aren't even from our country.... **** them
This is what the left has, they’ve fallen apart so much they care about meaningless royal weddings. These are the same people that entrust celebrities to guide them. They are a joke.

It's world news. It's world leadership. It's respect world wide. This is the problem. Like Obama said....now people try to live in a bubble and simply look to re-enforce their biases. That isn't worthy of leadership. That's not living. That's not what America is all about. A change needs to be made. America is a leading nation. We don't just sit around and watch life around the world happen in our bubble.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
It's world news. It's world leadership. It's respect world wide. This is the problem. Like Obama said....now people try to live in a bubble and simply look to re-enforce their biases. That isn't worthy of leadership. That's not living. That's not what America is all about. A change needs to be made. America is a leading nation. We don't just sit around and watch life around the world happen in our bubble.
So you’ll sun up what America needs by a weeding invite? You got problems

This country has no respect globally any longer. It's sad. We used to be looked upon as the leader of the world. Now we are a laughing stock that can't even get an invite to an important wedding. In fact, our leadership doesn't even see the importance of the wedding. It is just a wedding to them. It's sad. It's uneducated and it has taken this country back many decades. This needs to be fixed immediately. This isn't billy bob marrying his cousin daisy. This is an important wedding.

This country has no respect globally any longer. It's sad. We used to be looked upon as the leader of the world. Now we are a laughing stock that can't even get an invite to an important wedding. In fact, our leadership doesn't even see the importance of the wedding. It is just a wedding to them. It's sad. It's uneducated and it has taken this country back many decades. This needs to be fixed immediately. This isn't billy bob marrying his cousin daisy. This is an important wedding.
ISIS don’t respect the fact that we took back 95% of what Obama gave them? No idea what lenses you see country thru however Obama cost us so much credibility we are now building back what was lost. Again if this was a few generations ago you’d get slammed for these comments. All these stupid comments you make are based on you being pissy Obama lost the base due to his lies and UnAmerican agenda. Americans got tired of his hate for the country and we are now taking it back!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT