ADVERTISEMENT

WOW....Have you seen the stories about Mike Pence and Donald Trump regarding the election certification? This is CRAZY!!!!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
So, we all know that Trump tried to bully Mike Pence into certifying the election. Pence was clear with Trump that this was not a feasible idea but he would take a look at what information he has. Trump heard "I will help you not certify this election". Then proceeded to threaten to not be his friend, call him weak, and a variety of names for not following through.

Pence meanwhile spoke with Dan Quayle of all people who told him that this was just a ceremonial formality. There is no way you can't certify the election. It doesn't work that way. DAN QUAYLE!!! When DAN QUAYLE is the voice of reason you know this party just isn't functional any longer.

This is the part that is amazing and not in a good way. So Trump virtual signals his hyenas to go after Pence Jan 6, so they show up with actual Guillotines to take Pence out. Seriously!!! They wanted to chop off Mike Pences head for not following through on this nutty idea to decertify an election process that is merely ceremonial. This is how stupid Trumps cucks are.

This is where I have to give Mike Pence a shout out even though he is a worthless POS too. This is the point Mike Pence suddenly realized that Donald Trump is nuttier than squirrel shit. Officials trying to protect Pence attempt to rush him out of there to safety. MIKE PENCE REFUSES! Then says no we are going to follow through on our sworn duty and certify this election. Clear the capital and I am not going anywhere.

Now, this is me editorializing. I am personally offended at any hyena that approaches me that supports this bullshit. Don't even try to talk to me. This is nutty and you are nutty!!! So please don't waste your breath.

Reactions: newnangacane
So, we all know that Trump tried to bully Mike Pence into certifying the election. Pence was clear with Trump that this was not a feasible idea but he would take a look at what information he has. Trump heard "I will help you not certify this election". Then proceeded to threaten to not be his friend, call him weak, and a variety of names for not following through.

Pence meanwhile spoke with Dan Quayle of all people who told him that this was just a ceremonial formality. There is no way you can't certify the election. It doesn't work that way. DAN QUAYLE!!! When DAN QUAYLE is the voice of reason you know this party just isn't functional any longer.

This is the part that is amazing and not in a good way. So Trump virtual signals his hyenas to go after Pence Jan 6, so they show up with actual Guillotines to take Pence out. Seriously!!! They wanted to chop off Mike Pences head for not following through on this nutty idea to decertify an election process that is merely ceremonial. This is how stupid Trumps cucks are.

This is where I have to give Mike Pence a shout out even though he is a worthless POS too. This is the point Mike Pence suddenly realized that Donald Trump is nuttier than squirrel shit. Officials trying to protect Pence attempt to rush him out of there to safety. MIKE PENCE REFUSES! Then says no we are going to follow through on our sworn duty and certify this election. Clear the capital and I am not going anywhere.

Now, this is me editorializing. I am personally offended at any hyena that approaches me that supports this bullshit. Don't even try to talk to me. This is nutty and you are nutty!!! So please don't waste your breath.
Ut an idiot...!!!

Reactions: mahb and CaneBandit
giphy.gif

I do and did think Trump was wrong the way he put Pence out there. Loyalty is a two way street even if Trump believed and still believes the election was stolen it wasn’t Pence who stole it.

Americans care. We are talking about how we decide what is acceptable by the people we elect. If you don't care about how the people you elect run our government then you don't deserve to be a US citizen. We have foreigners that give a damn about this democracy more than insufferable spoiled people who were born and raised here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT