ADVERTISEMENT

When I hear it & comes from a good source, I share it .....

canekeylargo

SuperCane
Jan 30, 2004
Key Largo
This is a year or down the road ....

1st of all I wish Al Golden & his staff all the luck in the world this up coming season ....

Having said that, I would be remiss if I don't pass alone this information I heard from a reliable source.

The word came directly from Don Shula mouth who said " David (his son) would be very intrested to speak
with the University of Miami, if they felt a need to replace their staff ....

"David would be a good fit for Miami he has the connections to bring in a good staff" ..... again this 3rd hand info ...
however he does know people connected to the Miami program.

Good Luck to the CANES this season either way ... I don't care who the coach is ...just get it done for God's sake!

This post was edited on 4/20 3:36 AM by canekeylargo

CORRECTION : Yes I did mean Mike ..... Ive know this person for 40 yrs. He was careful to say that it said by Don Shula.. Your right tooo there may not be mutual iintrest ....but if someone whated to throw his hat into the ring to get an edge who better then the Embassador of football in Miami!

I knew that I would getting alot of criticism for this borad ... its the nature of this borad ... but Ive never spread a rumor without knowing where I was getting it .... wheater the U has any intrest remains to be seen ....wwe've got a all ways to go before any decisions are made ... especially with a weak A.D.at Miami
This post was edited on 4/20 10:38 AM by canekeylargo

This post was edited on 4/20 10:39 AM by canekeylargo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News