ADVERTISEMENT

Where is BLM? Florida Hero LEO Murdered...

Tragic! Where is the outrage after this hero is murdered? Will his family be allowed to have a funeral? Will Sharpton attend or will there be selective outrage like many on these boards? R.I.P. Julian Keen

I came very close to starting my career off with them. They’re a great agency and if you like the outdoors, this is a dream job. RIP

Tragic! Where is the outrage after this hero is murdered? Will his family be allowed to have a funeral? Will Sharpton attend or will there be selective outrage like many on these boards? R.I.P. Julian Keen

Just read his bio. Total hero. Far better human being than the degenerate Greg Floyd, but neither BLM nor the far left hypocritical libtards will celebrate remember life, and honor his death as part of any real black lives matter issue. Sad and sick.

Just read his bio. Total hero. Far better human being than the degenerate Greg Floyd, but neither BLM nor the far left hypocritical libtards will celebrate remember life, and honor his death as part of any real black lives matter issue. Sad and sick.
Yep. This is why people find it hard to take them seriously.

As Cash can likely attest, FWC training is the most intense there is. Think snake eater.....Also, the FWC officer has broader arrest powers that an LOE or FHP....Low key bad asses. RIP Officer Keen.
Gotta wonder why they shot him.

Maybe he was voting for Biden so he's not really Black. Seriously what a shame we have going on in this Country right now.

As Cash can likely attest, FWC training is the most intense there is. Think snake eater.....Also, the FWC officer has broader arrest powers that an LOE or FHP....Low key bad asses. RIP Officer Keen.
FWC has the most police power in the State

Interesting we don’t see @gokcub or @deuce1906 discussing this tragic death, validating their bias and selective outrage. Meanwhile, @deuce1906 starts a thread and tries to have a “serious discussion” on why players aren’t taken seriously or why their opinions may not matter when displaying the same selective outrage they show on here. Burgess Owens called it perfectly. Lack of accountability and victim culture is plaguing the community.

Cricket_pitchfest_eatacricket.jpg

Reactions: utatem
Where are the anti-American race baiting simps and their selective outrage this AM to talk about this tragedy?
Mut, I'm pretty sure they are recovering from a major beatdown which blasted them in the very early hours this morning...Varkas uncovered some treasures which you endorsed, and no doubt had Cems wandering aimlessly around Parkland again, and Wright probably called out sick to Tiger Direct...

What did he do to get his self killed, is there a video to help me make a decision, was he a good cop or was he a bad cop.

AA attorney Leo Terrell Democrat has quit drinking their koolaid. He’s had enough of the hypocrisy what with Biden’s recent remarks like “if you don’t vote for me , you ain’t black” and Pelosi and her Dem colleagues wearing and kneeling in their African garb . He’s been a Fox guest ( Dem talking points) for years . Said he probably will not vote for Biden especially if he picks Kamalla Harris as a running mate

Yes, no good violent animal with bad intentions..get him of the streets...
The animal was arrested at 15 year old for discharging a firearm in a park. I guess this thug is at least one good reason why abortion on demand is still the law.

Reactions: canekey
Mut, I'm pretty sure they are recovering from a major beatdown which blasted them in the very early hours this morning...Varkas uncovered some treasures which you endorsed, and no doubt had Cems wandering aimlessly around Parkland again, and Wright probably called out sick to Tiger Direct...
Lmfao

They lassoed the animal the shot the FWC officer.

Looks like a real animal.
https://www.winknews.com/2020/06/15...n-with-the-murder-of-an-off-duty-fwc-officer/
I’ll find out what his history is as that’s my old stomping grounds. I see it was LCSO that hot when he was 15. Probably from Charleston Park / Lehigh area and a little sh-thead gangbanger! Charleston Park is right near the county line between Hendry and Lee County.

edit: suspect was known well and this apparently wasn’t his first shooting.

Last edited:
@deuce1906 saysmhe cares, but hasn’t commented in this thread, devoid of facts and selective outrage. All black lives matter right?

Was it white privilege during the Obama Administration when Baracko Obamamo at the federal level and local libtard leaders at the local level allowed 3,000+ innocent black lives to be murdered by other blacks...?

Selective outrage!
Obama is not the President anymore had did 8 YEARS! What is the current president doing? He is the President for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA right? For ALL AMERICANS RIGHT? So what the F%CK is he doing, Mr. Law and Order? Not a DAMN THING Mr. LAW AND ORDER

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT