ADVERTISEMENT

WHO changing it's position on Covid origin

WHO now says there is a strong possibility it came from Wuhan lab, but all evidence destroyed. I know we have some diehard bat believers here.
Feb. 26, 2022- Scientists released a pair of studies over the weekend that point to a large food and live animal market in Wuhan, China, as the origin of the coronavirus.

Feb. 26, 2022- Scientists released a pair of studies over the weekend that point to a large food and live animal market in Wuhan, China, as the origin of the coronavirus.
Nonsense
But that’s not really the point
In addition to the likelihood that it was lab born , probably an experiment gone wrong , there is no doubt that the Chinese suppressed vital information and failed to contain the virus
These were the main issue Trump focused on
The Pangolin story ? Really ? Please

breaking news!!!!!! some scientists make a study that point to mike being smart, though the statisticians are stilllll working on the coefficient to spark the miracle

Nonsense
But that’s not really the point
In addition to the likelihood that it was lab born , probably an experiment gone wrong , there is no doubt that the Chinese suppressed vital information and failed to contain the virus
These were the main issue Trump focused on
The Pangolin story ? Really ? Please
Fact not nonsense! More than 70% of zoonotic emerging infectious disease in humans are caused by pathogens that have a wildlife origin.

Last edited:
Mike, I think that is part of the big coverup and my statement has science on its side. Sadly, my wife and I are just recovering from Covid and for a few days it was terrible. We are both fully vaxed and boosted and for a long time we were on the mask brigade. Now, as far as I'm concerned, the virus came from the Wuhan lab, Fauci and his NIH have blood on their hands and Fauci and Biden can stick their masks where the sone don't shine

Fact not nonsense! More than 70% of zoonotic emerging infectious disease in humans are caused by pathogens that have a wildlife origin.
Facts not nonsense little mikey. I'm not even getting into your stats and where you even got them, but you OVERLOOKED the other 30% of your statistics and presume, by your self-fulfilling prophecy, that it is not representative of non-zoonotic infection. How and why you did that?? LOL well thats little mikey for you. Try and talk and stay in your lain LOL. Your not a healthcare professional are you??? LOL Try not to act like one is good advice 😜

What is the evidence? The genetic sequence does not exist in nature. It was manufactured.Fact.
Viruses do not just depend on preassembled segments of genetic material to evolve and expand their host range. There is no evidence that scientifically supports the concept of a lab leak of a genetically engineered virus.

You have bats in your bell tower.
I'm not alone. A majority of scientists have presented evidence that the coronavirus originated naturally. Dr. Ro bert Shafer, professor of Infectious Diseases at Stanford Medical School, " There's no reason to believe this was made in a lab".

Fact not nonsense! More than 70% of zoonotic emerging infectious disease in humans are caused by pathogens that have a wildlife origin

I'm not alone. A majority of scientists have presented evidence that the coronavirus originated naturally. Dr. Ro bert Shafer, professor of Infectious Diseases at Stanford Medical School, " There's no reason to believe this was made in a lab".

You know mikey your trying to prove the covid virus was a spontaneous denovo mutation and your blind close mindedness keeps you from considering different view points. On principal that makes you ignorant. Yes you posted a stat and a named professor.,,,,,,,,,,, Thats NOT how science works, nor does it buy you ANY credibility. For every stat there exists a counter STAT, that is why in SCIENCE we run controlled experiments so we can PROVE what we assume ACTUALLY works and can exist in Nature. OPINION is only a starting point, because it leads to DISCUSSION, something you have no use for.

You say a non human infective agent found in animal reservoirs (a zoonotic virus) PROVE COVID came from nature because , by your STAT, 70 % undergo a denovo mutation enabling them to now be infective to human's ???????? Did you even realize, by your STAT, 30% DO NOT. So was the Covid 19 within that 70% ??????????????????????????? WTFDYK you didn't even consider that because your hunting for ANYTHING that keeps you from being WRONG.

You say Dr. Roberts bla bla bla. He stated HIS OPINION. Opinion IS NOT FACT mikey,,,,,,,,, AND one of THE DOCTORS from the Wuhan Lab says otherwise. Dr. Roberts does NOT HAVE MORE Information nor Experience with THIS virus than ANYONE who actually worked on the virus.

"Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a scientist who says she did some of the earliest research into COVID-19 last year, When asked where the deadly virus that has killed more than 900,000 around the globe comes from, Yan — speaking via video chat from a secret location — replied, “It comes from the lab — the lab in Wuhan and the lab is controlled by China’s government.”

full art. Chinese virologist claims COVID was made in lab — but US studies don’t agree

Now let me ask you Dr. little Mikey, and congratulations on your youtube medical school graduation! , Professor can you please explain to us morons just how the capsid proteins rearranged to form such a highly virulent and infective mutation, and can you point to the natural reservoir this exact virus was sampled and cultured from????? I'm allllllllllllll ears

Kinda of like all the retired FBI and
They need to STOP EATING BATS!! What's wrong with those ppl?
You don’t know what you’re missing!

They taste like chicken.

breaking news!!!!!! some scientists make a study that point to mike being smart, though the statisticians are stilllll working on the coefficient to spark the miracle

Cute, funny, but Mike's an ok dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT